Custom Graphics Request Thread

Hi, does anybody have, or can anyone make the new WWE title belts - World Heavyweight, Universal, Women's World, and WWE Women's, on the gray background like in this one? Thanks! 

WWE Raw Women's.jpg

Also, this is probably hard one, but does anyone have or can make this custom version of the tag team titles on the gray background too, kinda zoomed in, like these Raw Tag Team titles for example? I would really appreciate it

WWE Tag Team_Alt2.jpg

WWE Raw Tag Team.jpg

Edited by kiray2j

Hello everyone! 

I am looking for some graphics for those things please! 

Professional Wrestling League (PWL) : promotion based in Montreal, Qc, Canada, created by Raymond Rougeau.
International Professional Wrestling Association (IPWA) : It's an alliance.
PWL Championship Wrestling : The first and main event of PWL
PWL Aces of Wrestling : 2nd event (lesser importance)
Aces Club : An important stable in PWL.

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to do all of this. I know I asked for a lot... But I sucks at anything that is art.

Edited by AlexTheTall

On 6/29/2023 at 4:55 AM, Fleisch said:

Titles are beyond my skillset (I never learned how to do them) but here are some logos I created. I wanted to get away from the Red but not too far as still felt a "warm" colour fit the company better (I tried Green and Blue too but I did not like them)

150x150 versions

image.jpeg.bc8caaa22a282b7bbe123184fc07d3eb.jpeg image.jpeg.1ddcf72ccf7b2cc5d2a3e102933eb35f.jpeg image.jpeg.b6b12393f370d69e59ae76bf570dcf3a.jpeg

PNG versions if you want to put them on different background, use for diary etc...

WSX_alt.png.0a63980cb58853e75c6698f9fe0340ff.png.

WSX.png.8e1cdb8fd491e1960aa3549e87800339.png

WSXtra.png.ca6d3f7cb914ef198aec67a6c9034643.png

Is there any chance you have a banner that goes with these or would be willing to make one? I have been looking for some more modern looking WSX logos for a while and these are 100% what I have been looking for down to the color scheme..

10 hours ago, HighVoltage said:

Is there any chance you have a banner that goes with these or would be willing to make one? I have been looking for some more modern looking WSX logos for a while and these are 100% what I have been looking for down to the color scheme..

I'll try to get one done this week. Bit of a hectic one with work unfortunately.

• Like 1

I was wondering if anyone could do a stable logo for the group "Mean Sleet Posse" is a group bonded over living in places with cold weather, so was thinking something with maybe snowflakes or whatever in the background if possible?

Thanks to anyone who decided to give it a go :)

Once again coming here. Can someone please make me three belts using this logo in it?

VPW World Championship
VPW World Tag Team Championship
VPW Heritage Championship

Thank you in advance, the colors of the company are like, purple, (Second pic is the logo, you can use that one in the middle for the belts as well)

VenusProBannerLogo.png

VenusPro.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 8:39 PM, HighVoltage said:

Sorry I have been really busy this week and not had time to do this yet. I'm hoping to get some time to myself over the weekend and will attempt a banner for you then.

On 7/5/2023 at 11:50 AM, lavelleuk said:

I was wondering if anyone could do a stable logo for the group "Mean Sleet Posse" is a group bonded over living in places with cold weather, so was thinking something with maybe snowflakes or whatever in the background if possible?

Thanks to anyone who decided to give it a go :)

I hope this works

meansleetposse.jpg

• Like 1