Finance - Workers Bonuses

<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>

I play with the Exodus 2010.</p><p>

I made some show with wrestlers having an average $30 pay per show, but when I looked my financial report in the workers detailed part I get a "huge" Bonuses line with $8000 per show.</p><p>

I check all my wrestlers'contract and none of them have bonus. So what is this Bonuses? How can I manage that? Is this a bug?</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GBMan" data-cite="GBMan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48563" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi,<p> </p><p> I play with the Exodus 2010.</p><p> I made some show with wrestlers having an average $30 pay per show, but when I looked my financial report in the workers detailed part I get a "huge" Bonuses line with $8000 per show.</p><p> I check all my wrestlers'contract and none of them have bonus. So what is this Bonuses? How can I manage that? Is this a bug?</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I had this, check your backstage settings. Travel, catering, hotels etc all cost money which I believe lands here as looks to scale with number of workers.</p><p> </p><p> TBF as SNP I saw over $21k land here in a month from 4 1 hour shows! makes me wonder if I put them up in a 5* with all you can eat food...</p>