RecklessVerse: Welcome To The Backyard (2020 Edition)

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">RecklessVerse</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">With DAVE on the brink of death, backyard wrestling is more popular than ever. Young high schoolers and aspiring wrestlers are creating promotions in their backyard to fill the gap, and Xtreme Danger Wrestling sits atop that mountain. XDW helped popularize backyard wrestling, with it's five stars being the most popular yardies in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, XDW might be closed by the end of the year, so it seems like another promotion will have to take their spot soon.</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Like I promised, I've converted the data for the RecklessVerse mod from TEW 2016. I've turned off all countries except for America and Canada, since they aren't filled. Feel free to turn those back on in the editor. </p><p>

Renders come from random sources, including the TEW 2016 free pictures and smw88. </p><p>

I am continuing to update the mod. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged. </p><p>

Data & Pictures (<strong>Version 1.06</strong>): <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqhop6hcuwv1d5r/RecklessVerse_Pictures_%2526_Data.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqhop6hcuwv1d5r/RecklessVerse_Pictures_%2526_Data.zip/file</a></p>

• 1 month later...
Version 1.06 has been added. Two Canadian promotions have been added. They're an extreme contrast from each other. Premier Canadian Wrestling is inspired by CWA (still NOTBPW at the time of the mod), and has some decent workers, while HNW has a very small roster, poor workers, and the Campy Fun product. Basically, it's what if CGC were a backyard company.