Wrestler Icons Update + Event Icons for Smaller Promotions?

<p>There is a tremendous difference with the new icons already added against the old ones, and this visual inconsistency is quite off-putting. Since nearly every wrestler has been updated to a newer style in amazing detail by the mod community, there is no ostensible reason not to add the best of the best into the game (with the modder's permission, of course). Not only will this alleviate the inconsistency, but I think this will attract more sales to the game by making it look more "professional" to newer players. There is a massive cost/benefit ratio here as this would take no money and very little time.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, as a player who likes to play "rags to riches" games on cornellverse, I noticed that in smaller promotions (such as UEW) there are no event pictures to speak of. I don't know what it would take, but just a handful of images made on photoshop for each of them would help to add an air of legitimacy to these promotions.</p><p> </p><p>

Is it possible to add these before the game has a full release? It doesn't seem like too much effort.</p>