Rocky Mountain Wrestling: A TEW20 Dynasty

Ordinarily this is where we'd be taking a look at the predictions and updating on the next show, but unfortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it), I'm calling time on this dynasty for now. The next show was a disaster- almost every match either had an injury or bad chemistry notes- and it killed my enthusiasm for this version of RMW. Let's face it, when your champion goes down with a torn rotator cuff, your up-and-comer who was almost ready has a concussion and your number three option has bad chemistry with your top heel it's hard to book round that, so as I said I'm calling time on this version of RMW.

Fortunately, with the game coming out later today and my work not opening until July at the earliest I'll be relaunching RMW in a new version very shortly. It won't be identical- that would be boring- but if you've enjoyed these first two shows then RMW 2.0 will be right up your alley. 'Til then, stay safe and enjoy TEW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Regis" data-cite="Regis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48692" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I now have the worst idea for a feud ever.<p> </p><p> Lobo Blanco keeps arranging for ref bumps in TVJ's matches and keeps inserting hiself to cost him matches. Eventually TVJ gets his hands on him, and Lobo bumps the ref, makes himself the ref in his own match, and disqualifies TVJ for laying hands on him. Then TVJ finally gets his hands on Lobo Blanco... in a FANS COUNT THE PINFALL MATCH!</p><p> </p><p> Do not do this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is a tragedy that the diary has now ended, as this would have been the greatest thing ever.</p><p> </p><p> From a certain point of view.</p>