Talk To Worker - Possible Restrictions

<p>First off, I love this feature in TEW 2020, being able to talk to your roster and try to shape them in line with your vision or speak to a free agent and ask them to change their in-ring style so you can get around an Owner Goal or make them fit better with your promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

However, I do feel like some of the options should be restricted for workers that contracted to other promotions, especially anyone on an exclusive written contract.</p><p> </p><p>

What do we think of this? Just seems a bit wrong that I can get another promotions worker on the gas or get them to change their in-ring style just because I asked them. Free agents or workers who are not on written exclusive contracts should be excluded (as you may be asking them to change something with the perception that you’ll make them an offer).</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, it is not a deal breaker, I assume the A.I. do not have this power (if someone could confirm), so ultimately it is up to me to decide how much I used this feature.</p>

If, as you assume, the AI doesn't have this power, I'd personally err on the side of giving the player too much power. If you have to go out of your way to do it, it doesn't seem like an issue to me.

I do agree...but...what about Multiplayer games? Could another player cause issues if they wanted to? You could argue it's a cool feature to meddle, but I thought I would present the question and see what people think.