Brand Split Colors (for Adam)

So I do have a question that is minor, but it also is a reaction at the same time...so here goes.

As far as brand splits go, is there a way to customize what color each brand is? If not, then is it possible to lighten the blue in future releases? I ask because that blue is really hard to see.

Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miamarsden" data-cite="miamarsden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48819" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I do have a question that is minor, but it also is a reaction at the same time...so here goes.<p> </p><p> As far as brand splits go, is there a way to customize what color each brand is? If not, then is it possible to lighten the blue in future releases? I ask because that blue is really hard to see.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You should post this in the Suggestion Sub-Forum, not here.</p>