Is it possible to edit contracts in game?

I’m 4 month into a good save and I’ve run into a problem. I’m play as WCW in 1998 and am pushing some of the younger talent and released other older talent, which has angered some of the older stars. Hogan and Piper have turned in their notice and have left the company, which strikes me as highly unrealistic as they would not have been able to just up and leave the company just for being unhappy. Is there a way to edit them back in or do I need to start all over and make sure everyone has a non compete? Any insight on why a mod maker wouldn’t have had these contracts as non compete in the mod? Seems like quite a big oversight...

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="1-2-3 kid" data-cite="1-2-3 kid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48842" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m 4 month into a good save and I’ve run into a problem. I’m play as WCW in 1998 and am pushing some of the younger talent and released other older talent, which has angered some of the older stars. Hogan and Piper have turned in their notice and have left the company, which strikes me as highly unrealistic as they would not have been able to just up and leave the company just for being unhappy. Is there a way to edit them back in or do I need to start all over and make sure everyone has a non compete? Any insight on why a mod maker wouldn’t have had these contracts as non compete in the mod? Seems like quite a big oversight...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can just try to re-sign them after 6 months. Or just start over and edit the mod to give non-compete. But that doesn't stop them from sitting out their contract if you upset them!! They can still get upset and refuse to work, but you don't pay them if they do this.</p><p> </p><p> It may be better to remove the relationships that tie Hogan and Piper to people you released. I find that some mod makers have artificially inflated casual co-worker relationships for loyalty or friendship. In reality there were VERY few people Hogan would give a crap about as long as he was still getting his.</p>