Differentiate Search and Search

Yeah, you read that thread title correctly :)

On the worker, company and editor screens (maybe more?) there are two "Search" buttons.

The top one is an actual named "Search" that allows you to type in text and get results based off of it.

The bottom "Search" is actually a filter, which filters out anything that is already in the list it is filtering.

I would suggest keeping the top one named search and renaming the bottom one "Filter".

It's confusing to have two buttons named the exact same on the same screen, but that function completely differently when you click them.

Again, there may be more screens that have this problem too. Probably worth a once over.

Screens below:

Worker Screen

LGveOYD.png

Editor

mtGtOqS.png

Companies

m38Sb1C.png

Yeah, you read that thread title correctly :)

On the worker, company and editor screens (maybe more?) there are two "Search" buttons.

The top one is an actual named "Search" that allows you to type in text and get results based off of it.

The bottom "Search" is actually a filter, which filters out anything that is already in the list it is filtering.

I would suggest keeping the top one named search and renaming the bottom one "Filter".

It's confusing to have two buttons named the exact same on the same screen, but that function completely differently when you click them.

Again, there may be more screens that have this problem too. Probably worth a once over.

Screens below:

Worker Screen

LGveOYD.png

Editor

mtGtOqS.png

Companies

m38Sb1C.png

I have to actually thank you for this post because I thought Adam removed the ability to filter!

OMG this makes my life SO much easier now that I know this feature is still there. I never clicked that button because it didn't look like what I wanted at all xD

I have to actually thank you for this post because I thought Adam removed the ability to filter!

OMG this makes my life SO much easier now that I know this feature is still there. I never clicked that button because it didn't look like what I wanted at all xD

I thought so too! Seems like an easy fix, would definitely clarify what the buttons actually do