1990? 1989?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bostich" data-cite="Bostich" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48869" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As is 80, 85 and 93.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> None of them converted for 2020, are they?</p>

You can convert all these yourselves and for the most part are pretty good right off the bat. I've been modifying the 1980 data since BETA was released and I'm extremely happy with how the world turns out two months in.

The hardest part with 1980 data is making sure CWA (Europe), NJPW, and AJPW don't sign everyone to exclusive deals. For example, those three sign Hogan, Race, Flair, and a few others to exclusive written deals right away.

You can convert all these yourselves and for the most part are pretty good right off the bat. I've been modifying the 1980 data since BETA was released and I'm extremely happy with how the world turns out two months in.

The hardest part with 1980 data is making sure CWA (Europe), NJPW, and AJPW don't sign everyone to exclusive deals. For example, those three sign Hogan, Race, Flair, and a few others to exclusive written deals right away.

Yes, very easy to convert and run with what you get from there. "Official" releases, may even get used less I suppose as everyone decides to just mod themselves. There are plenty of people doing the work though, on here and elsewhere across various sites. 80, 85 and 93 have been out since week one or two of the demo, Who has his real world released and I've seen a few historical ones on here also.

Easily the most releases early on that I've seen anyway.

89 and 90

88,89 and 90 Would both be great years as 88 is obviously the birth of The Main Event and Clash of Champions as well as the arrival of Sting and Savage at the top of the card.

89 gives you the opportunity to book some great stuff in WCW such as Sting vs Muta, Flair vs Steamboat and Flair vs Funk. With Vince you have you have some fun stuff to with The Mega Powers exploding, Arn and Tully run in Stamford as well as WCCW becoming USWA.

With 1990 the big two both have there changing of the guard with Flair and Hogan dropping the belts to Sting and The Warrior, there is also the challenges of what to do while Hogan films Suburban Commando and stopping the WCW exodus (notably Cornette, Road Warriors, Sweet Stan) and Ole killing the company and keeping Sting healthy.

There is no way to have finished mod out this early. You can get a taste of what to expect but it's going to take a bit of time to get stats adjusted to the new game. I want it as bad as anyone but lets be real. Every real world mod I've downloaded is jaded by opinion, it's rushed too soon. That be the booker site is filled with unfinished mods claiming to be complete.

There is no way to have finished mod out this early. You can get a taste of what to expect but it's going to take a bit of time to get stats adjusted to the new game. I want it as bad as anyone but lets be real. Every real world mod I've downloaded is jaded by opinion, it's rushed too soon. That be the booker site is filled with unfinished mods claiming to be complete.

Depends what you think of as finished. From talking to a few, it's pretty obvious that some modders are happy enough allowing the conversion process to complete some of the newer fields. Fair enough to me as they should be mapped really, there's certainly very few blanks. It's not like body type in the past. Going through a few thousand workers to fix things that weren't broken in the 2016 releases, for what is basically a hobby, is just nuts.

Also, to be fair, not a single one is claiming to be complete if you read the detail.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="andydtazz" data-cite="andydtazz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48869" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>88,89 and 90 Would both be great years as 88 is obviously the birth of The Main Event and Clash of Champions as well as the arrival of Sting and Savage at the top of the card.<p> </p><p> 89 gives you the opportunity to book some great stuff in WCW such as Sting vs Muta, Flair vs Steamboat and Flair vs Funk. With Vince you have you have some fun stuff to with The Mega Powers exploding, Arn and Tully run in Stamford as well as WCCW becoming USWA.</p><p> </p><p> With 1990 the big two both have there changing of the guard with Flair and Hogan dropping the belts to Sting and The Warrior, there is also the challenges of what to do while Hogan films Suburban Commando and stopping the WCW exodus (notably Cornette, Road Warriors, Sweet Stan) and Ole killing the company and keeping Sting healthy.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rewriting 1990 and not messing it would be awesome.</p><p> No Warrior title win, maybe have Hogan drop the belt to Mr Perfect or Rick Rude at Mania 6 then built up Bret Hart to have his first title win in 1991.</p><p> WCW started 90 with the best talent rosters ever. Without ole to ruin stuff.</p><p> Sting wins the world title at Wrestle War</p><p> Mean Mark wins the U.S title from Luger at some point</p><p> We can built Sid up for a run.</p><p> The tag division could blossom with Road Warriors and The Midnights staying around.</p><p> It would be exciting.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48869" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can convert all these yourselves and for the most part are pretty good right off the bat. I've been modifying the 1980 data since BETA was released and I'm extremely happy with how the world turns out two months in. <p> </p><p> The hardest part with 1980 data is making sure CWA (Europe), NJPW, and AJPW don't sign everyone to exclusive deals. For example, those three sign Hogan, Race, Flair, and a few others to exclusive written deals right away.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same with '85 for NJPW and AJPW. Did you find a way to stop them signing everyone?</p><p> </p><p> I found the conversion process ok but had to do a lot of work on attributes.</p>

It'd be really great for people to just have a centralized upload location here for their mods, rather than having to go register at some other forum just to download a mod for this game. Or just make downloading the mod accessible for everyone, rather than having to register to download it.