[HYPE] CVerse Women's Revolution

18 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Hey so I already imported v1 into my current C-Verse database. Does this version just add the new renders you posted and fix that missing tag team? Or is there more?

1 hour ago, d12345 said:

Hey so I already imported v1 into my current C-Verse database. Does this version just add the new renders you posted and fix that missing tag team? Or is there more?

It adds that stuff plus the five woman love hotel deathmatch, Paulie the platypus and the Paulie the platypus memorial trophy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, Vantezzle said:

Which files should I download to correctly install this?

My bad, I've been out of town and off the boards. Just go to the first page and download the main DB file and picture folder, then download the 3 expansions and their subsequent pic folders as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I finally got a chance to look at this - so far I have only glanced at the characters so can't comment too much on them yet, except to say the graphics are amazing and I love the Annibelle The Cannabelle name and bio! I also like the subtle Stabby The Clown name, and the fact her surname is redacted and then she is immediately referred to by her surname anyway lol

As for the companies, obviously we had already seen the graphics for them but it needs repeated just how incredible they are, really really high quality stuff!

As usual with me I do have a few fixes I thought you'd like to know about, again I share with love as a fellow mod maker who'd appreciate the feedback himself. Although I did have a small critique first that I hope you don't mind! But honestly, this expansion continues to be such a great add-on for the CVerse and that's without even getting to the workers yet lol

I hope this isn’t rude, but a slight critique would be that the bio for WLJW is all about going against tradition and standing out, asking if fans will accept it etc. but the promotion has the exact same product as 5SSW, including face/heel divide. Going off the default data, I think the only difference would be the fact the workers use gimmicks. Just doesn’t seem to match up to the wrestling landscape in Japan.

NAJPW bio – extra space in first sentence, extra “s” in “certainly a successsful path to follow”

NAJPW has no money

Battle Angel Global TV Crown – prestigious spelt wrong

The BAJPW Global Climax Tag Summit and Max Determination Cup aren’t set to be a tournaments (might be worth adding events of same name for tournament to take place at?)

The Tandem Battle Global Tag Crown – Championship is spelt wrong (championsip)

WLJW bio – separating spelt wrong in second and third sentence, sentence “Will this type of product appeal to a Japanese fanbase steeped in tradition” should have question mark at the end, I think anyway lol

WLJW Grand Championship – Prestigious spelt wrong, maybe set to be defended more often on events?

WLJW High Speed Championship – prestigious spelt wrong

WLJW National Championship – prestigious spelt wrong

WLJW Joshi Elite World Survivor League – gruelling spelt wrong

WLJW Joshi Spirit World Tag League – gruelling spelt wrong

WLJW Openweight Cup – Elimination spelt wrong

The WLJW cups have the file name “WLW” not a huge deal, but might just confuse if people use the WLW company

WLJW Strong Climb – called “WLJW Kanto Strong Climb” in description, not sure if that was on purpose though

WLJW Kanto Strong Climb – maybe have it competed in six-way match or battle royal?? From description it seems like it wouldn’t work if Ai has is competed in a singles match?

WLJW Kanto Strong Climb – has original owner set to “none”

Man, that stuff was so good! So many amazing additions to the CVerse, and I love how you guys have basically create a whole new scene within the data with the Japanese Women's Deathmatches!

I had to make Shion Ayasato a marketing dream and shoved her SQ up - that render is just a star!!

Add me to the people who are a mark for the Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch, you have no idea how sadly happy it makes me learning more about that glorious piece of wrestling art!

A few things I noticed in workers below. I forgot to say, some of the "spelling mistakes" may just be the US spellings but I mentioned just in case. Again, thank you so much for this and great work.

Ai Kon bio – extra space in “miss attitude “

Ai Kon – maybe change attribute to “wild” to reflect increase in chance of her no-showing?

Akira/Izumi Watanabe – medallist spelt wrong first sentence

The Brutalizers are twin sisters but one was born in January, the other in March

Brutalizers are using the same render (Brutalizer A)

Demon Lady Beatrice – extra space between final two sentences

Demon Lady Beatrice – No gimmick, not sure if intentional

Violence Jill – Personal preference, but I added her as a future company owner of insignificant-tiny promotions and gave her some booking skills to reflect her absolute genius (Well, I gave her 96 booking. Random number generator gave me the number, it obviously also loves the Love Hotel!)

Jessica Boone - called “Jessice” in bio “Jessice recently moved to Japan to ply her trade”

Kasuga bio –spring board and cork screw should be singular words

Skulletta – no gimmick, again maybe intentional?

Skulleta – no personality attribute

Mikka Ito bio – attendance spent wrong

Mikka Ito – experience should be 0 for non-wrestler

Miko Mase is Miiko Mase in bio/ picture file name. Guessing Miiko is correct spelling from nickname Mii-chan?

Miko Mase bio – should be a gap in 5Star

Miiko Mase – has a wrestlers stats rather than a referee’s stats

Miko Mase – bio says she’s from Osaka which is in the Kansai region, but she is based in Kanto

Miko Mase – has no attributes

Nagisa Hirayama bio/move – says finisher is the Nagasi special, and the move is called that too. I’m assuming it’s supposed to be Nagisa, like her name?

Nagisa Hirayama bio – dogs can’t code, fake news.

Paulie The Platypus – body type should be ripped, obviously

Ramona Diaz bio – power bomb should be one word

Ramona Diaz – should also be blood relative of James Diaz and Logan Wolfsbaine

Shion Ayasato bio – chiselled spelt wrong

Shion Ayasato – no personality attribute

Wraith Umbra – short name is “Wrait”

Stabby The Clown Bio – Magwitch name spelt wrong

Stabby The Clown – Move Set is called CStabby The Clown

WILDCARD – first sentence has summons spelt “summonS”

WILDCARD – I didn’t want to comment on skills but if using default data she’s been working less than 4 years but has 80 experience and for a wrestler who’s never achieved anything 71 respect is also too high

Wolf Yamada – should have “former pro martial artist” attribute

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lavelleuk said:

Man, that stuff was so good! So many amazing additions to the CVerse, and I love how you guys have basically create a whole new scene within the data with the Japanese Women's Deathmatches!

I had to make Shion Ayasato a marketing dream and shoved her SQ up - that render is just a star!!

Add me to the people who are a mark for the Five Woman Love Hotel Deathmatch, you have no idea how sadly happy it makes me learning more about that glorious piece of wrestling art!

A few things I noticed in workers below. I forgot to say, some of the "spelling mistakes" may just be the US spellings but I mentioned just in case. Again, thank you so much for this and great work.

A good chunk of those spelling mistakes are probably mine. I don't know what it is with me, but sometimes I'll write something and see zero issues with the grammar or spelling until someone else points it out. It's like my brain refuses to acknowledge the typos while I'm writing. And if I try to compensate by watching out for that tendency, I somehow miss OTHER spelling mistakes!

1 hour ago, The Swanton825 said:

A good chunk of those spelling mistakes are probably mine. I don't know what it is with me, but sometimes I'll write something and see zero issues with the grammar or spelling until someone else points it out. It's like my brain refuses to acknowledge the typos while I'm writing. And if I try to compensate by watching out for that tendency, I somehow miss OTHER spelling mistakes!

I'm no psychologist but i think your brain often fills in gaps, you glance at a word but if you expect it to be a certain thing you only need a few of the letters for you to read it as that!

It's crazy how common it is, I know I do it all the time lol. Tbh there weren't too many in this, most were from belts where I'm guessing you just changed the same line of text. Again, I've done that haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to add another call for i would love to see this and Rockverse on the new game, though if not I’m not exactly getting rid of 20 either. I fell out of keeping tabs on the forum a while back until the new game was announced but this was one of my favourite mods just for what it added to the default data, never got to try out Rockverse but it also looks amazing

Edited by Teasenitryn
  • Like 1