Mass Edit List Fix

Someone mentioned this in the gameplay forum, so I've posted it here along with my response because it is indeed a glaring issue:

I don't know if i'm the only one who's having a really hard time with the editor. If I want to MASS EDIT alot of stats, like assigning attributes, increasing brawling, etc... I have to scroll manually and right click on a worker's name.

Let say I have a database of over 6000 people, it is very very hard to do mass editing. If I click on Toggle List, wich is better, the mass edit button dissapears!! why?

If I use the search button, I can only do one at a time because if I highlight one wrestler, it's deselected once change what i'm looking for

Big problem if you want to do it for a lot but not all of the workers. Because although you can "select all", you then have to go one by one scrolling manually and right click on the workers that you don't want to be part of the mass edit, which is a pain with databases that have a large list of workers.

Basic navigation is better using the old style list especially since the scroll bar is smoother and faster in terms of navigation (making searching through a list for say, a group of the workers that you wouldn't want to be part of a mass edit), but if you hit "toggle list" everything you selected will be gone and you can't mass edit.

And you can't use the "search" option under the new style lists because that too deactivates "select all" completely.

And using the search filter is no big help, because, again, "select all" will be deactivated once resetting the search filter.

The only workaround I can give you is use the search filter to select the exact type of folks you want to mass edit, or go company by company, do a "mass" edit on them, then reset the search and do it over again with other searches. And no, it is not optimal. I've taken the liberty of creating a topic in the suggestions forum and quoting your post (it seems to help when there's more than one person who sees the issue) with some suggestions on how to better things. Hopefully it'll be fixed somehow.

Is there some way to keep "select all" activated when toggling the list and/or when using the search bar or the filtered search option? Or implementing "mass edit" using the old style list and bringing back the select boxes which made keyboard navigation and selection so much simpler and easier and faster? Or at least making the scrolling using the new style lists as smooth and fast as with the old style lists? We're clicking more than we did in 2016, and navigating much slower. In the database editor, it's making things more of a chore than they should be.