rewriting wrestling history mod starts in 2000

rewriting wrestling history rw mod starts in 2000

hope to get it done by July all worker and companies set to open all pop will be set at zero

phase 1 add companies should be done by May 10th

phase 2 add locations belts workers contacts should be done by 21th June

phase 3 test it make should it up to standard should be done by 30th June

if i get good feedback i will do a 80s version

Can you expand more on what the mod is.. sounds intriguing but you say 2000 mod but then say its mainly 80s?..also is this all from scratch on 2020..if so making that amount of workers and companies from scratch in that time is a massive undertaking

Can you expand more on what the mod is.. sounds intriguing but you say 2000 mod but then say its mainly 80s?..also is this all from scratch on 2020..if so making that amount of workers and companies from scratch in that time is a massive undertaking

this mod start in 2000 if i get a go feedback i will go back another 20 years to 1980 companies and worker will debut when the did in real life with no pop at the start of this mod will be mostly 80s and 90s wrestler as they already debuted

wcw ecw will be in the mod and not set to close

all the worker that have pass away after 2000 will be in the mod

can you give some more info on what the mod is about please, will all 800 odd companies be open at once?

all the companies are set to open when they did i have a list of all the companies when they are set to open all have logo photos

i think its around 40 open from the start

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49012" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you importing workers from other mods?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i imported the workers from the who mod and added to it also trying to find photos for all the wrestlers</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49012" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This thread is a huge head scratcher from me. Good luck with everything.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thank you</p>