Useless bottom bar

Let's say you're on the website/news page (or "main screen" as TEW2020 calls it). You want to go to your roster.

The old way was to click your company screen, then click your roster. That's two clicks.

The bottom bar way is to scroll to your company screen using the arrows, then click your roster. If your bottom bar is already on your company screen, congratulations, you saved one click.

If your bottom bar is on the rival companies or player profile screen, it's two clicks to get to your own roster, same as the old non-bar way. If your bottom bar is on the characters screen, it's three clicks, which is one MORE than the old non-bar way.

This hideous, useless thing is cluttering my screen for the sake of saving one single click (at best)? At a time when I have to click to scroll through menus instead of using my mousewheel, we're pretending this game cares about saving you one click?

And if you're one of the people who DOES have the bottom bar constantly as your company screen, if you ever actually click to the real company screen to access options that aren't on the bottom bar (such as "Quick Diary" "Resign" etc) then you have the exact same buttons on your main screen and your bottom bar. It looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/YuwRNCj

Is there another game menu in the world with that many redundant buttons?

Man, what are you on about?

Can we limit making entire threads with long, drawn out paragraphs of essentially one little complaint about one particular part of the interface?

This is just a rant about how many clicks it takes you to get from one place to another (either one or two?) Haha and you unnecessarily call it hideous, even use caps for emphasis as if you arent Making an incredibly small complaint about a super specific part of a very large interface. Just.. relax man

Maybe it is because of the way the office screen is built right now, but I feel that bar is one of the best additions to the UI.

It is just so much easier to have the most used buttons there and do everything from the main screen rather than the office screen. Even better if for instance you go into the workers screen and then want to check your roster or something like that.

To each their own, I guess.

Man, what are you on about?

Can we limit making entire threads with long, drawn out paragraphs of essentially one little complaint about one particular part of the interface?

This is just a rant about how many clicks it takes you to get from one place to another (either one or two?) Haha and you unnecessarily call it hideous, even use caps for emphasis as if you arent Making an incredibly small complaint about a super specific part of a very large interface. Just.. relax man

Lol. No I wanna complain all day about a text base game. And you will listen. I agree these post make me wanna drink