SWF: Regaining the Stronghold

Xk4qyVZ.png

The SWF. What a fall from grace. Once the premier company in not only the United States, but also the World, they have hit free-fall due to the USPW's dominance of the mid to late 2010's. Thanks to some unlawful and sly dealings, Richard Eisen has let go of the reins and has handed over the buck to his son's, Jerry and Eric Eisen. Can this roster of superstars return the SWF to it's former glory...

lSg81Ui.jpgvrBKKvV.jpgkhwZ8Dr.jpg

"THE FRANCHISE PLAYERS"

ROCKY GOLDEN | REMO | SCYTHE

A "golden" year for Rocky Golden. Quite possibly, the most popular superstar in the world today. After 'retiring' Jack Bruce, his stocks continue to grow and the Eisen family seem to be putting all their eggs in the Rocky Golden basket. However, a young challenger has emerged in the name of Scythe. A towering RIPW talent, Scythe has barnstormed his way as the new 'monster heel' in the company after taking out Skull DeBones and looks destined for great things. And who can forget Remo? The mainstay at the top of the card, Remo continues to be a dominant force but has found it hard to recapture the white hot momentum of 2016. Can he become champion again? Will Rocky reign supreme? Or will a new young challenger rise to the top?

gbmLhSV.jpgtGiF3E1.jpgO7WpAB9.jpgNlH8FVJ.jpgz7mPTyGl.jpge8xnkW0.jpg0OvkoV9.jpg

"THE GATEKEEPERS AND THE NEXT BIG THINGS"

BRANDON JAMES | DES DAVIDS | MIKEY LAU | RANDY UNLEASHED | ROGUE | THE CRIPPLER | VALIANT

Though stars in their own right, these 7 men are yet to fully achieve that super stardom. Des Davids and Mikey Lau seem destined, while Randy Unleashed is in the hottest form of his career thanks to his heel turn. Brandon James, Rogue, The Crippler and Valiant have all touched the top of the mountain but age is against them... which one of these men can fulfil destiny or defy the odds to take SWF to the top?

OUTwsQVl.jpgsz3MgD7l.jpgaHPSq7ll.jpg2OpiK3Ql.jpg3hx4grel.jpg1XA32Ow.jpgqfNgmVK.jpgm2fGR22.jpgcZZH5VE.jpgyX64jnnl.jpgjKHGrOQl.jpgA2QuTLf.jpg1gtvsnh.jpgwxFHmoll.jpgxa1iceK.jpgeFXIVNql.jpg2w7y6eal.jpgqXQ4fgnl.jpgVcZnoDf.jpg

"THE STAPLES, THE SHOWSTOPPERS AND THE SHOW OFFS"

ANGRY GILMORE | ATOM SMASHER | BEAR BEKOWSKI | EKUMA | HOLLYWOOD BRET STARR | HUEY CANNONBALL | JEFFERSON STARDUST | JOEY MORGAN | JOHN GREED | JUNGLE LORD | LENNY BROWN | MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ | MARSHALL DILLON | MONTY TRESCARDE | PAUL HUNTINGDON | PRIMUS ALLEN | RANGER | SPENCER SPADE | ZWB

A raw, talented bunch of players stack out the SWF's midcard and tag team division. This is where you find a bulk of the real in-ring talent. Gilmore and Morgan front that argument but the likes of Spencer Spade and The Awesomeness are ones to watch. Hernandez, ZWB, Huntingdon, Trescarde continue to hold fort in the middle of the card, while the likes of Hollywood Bret Starr and Primus Allen are a win away from higher honours.

FRQHpjK.jpgLP1VP3g.jpgWtGMjtm.jpgnXlElX9.jpgqmzAeWv.jpgSBh0g9x.jpgBTJXHwH.jpg8zvhwof.jpgcS1NpLR.jpgqfIcgxX.jpgjz8Ecuh.jpgdjkj6uu.jpgBGOmz7x.jpgrwW2ahu.jpgGi6kXLC.jpg0MGUT89.jpguNnDi8m.jpgMgQWQ1D.jpgXb2D8o9.jpg

“THE TORCH PASSERS, THE FUTURE AND BIG SMACK SCOTT”

AMERICAN MACHINE | AVALANCHE | BIG SMACK SCOTT | BRETT BIGGINS | CHARGER SIAKI | CHILL | DOMINIC DESOUSA | HIGH FLYING HAWAIIAN | JAMES PRUDENCE | JUSTIN SENSITIVE | KURT LARAMEE | MAKUTSI | MASKED PATRIOT | MATTY FAITH | OLIVER KOBB | ROBBIE RETRO | ROBBIE WRIGHT | SAMMY SMOKE | STEVEN PARKER

The lower echelons of the SWF card has been a bit of a mystery for the last decade. The likes of Brett Biggins, Oliver Kobb, Justin Sensitive, Sammy Smoke and Steven Parker have yet to put their stamp on the federation and for your Brett Biggins... are you ever going to? This is a huge opportunity for some of the younger guys such as Robbie Wright and High Flying Hawaiian, but don't expect the job from Big Smack Scott!

---

SWF Supreme TV #1 Preview

XcIP4Ow.jpg

Tuesday, Week One, January 2020

Vermont, New England

"The first show of 2020 is sure to include fireworks as we are promised a huge main event... which is weird because I'm not in it?

The Golden Baboon's boring reign over the SWF continues as he teams with Rocky Golden Version 2 against the strange bed-fellow pairing of Rogue and Remo. They've asked me to hype up Scythe as the Number One Contender in this paragraph, but I'm not stupid enough to even mention his name... oh wait I already did... anyways, Rogue and Remo verse Baboon and Golden V2... moving on.

Speaking of titles that should be around my hairless waist, the North American Championship will be on the line as the dominating Des Davids takes on that guy that mattered back in 2016. No not Jack Bruce... Joey Morgan! Yeah that guy... the one who held a belt I think! Anyways, Des Davids is a man not to be messed with - much like Scy-HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED! Umm... sooo you can imagine he will dominate... again! Unless that ignoramus Lenny Brown wants to get involved - ugh! (PS. his glasses are stupid).

In another match up, we will see two boring veterans relive their youth in a "blockbuster" co main-event. Angry Gilmore had a rough 2019, 2018. 2017, 2016, 2015... 2011, 2010, 2009... and much like Joey Morgan will be looking to not suck against Brandon James. Brandon James will be looking to not suck on... anyways Krissy Angelle will be at ringside. And I bet my bottom dollar on Mikey Lau lingering around with his stupid headband doing flips and kicks and shhhhh I.T. See I can pass the censor function on this website... HA HA!

Anyways it's about time I head off into the sunset to compete in some unimportant dark match. There is some other matches on the card and yadda yadda, Crippler is supposedly appearing... but hey live TV right? Enjoy you muppets!"

- "The News" Robbie Wright

uNnDi8ms.jpg

---

Match Card

Subject to Change

Des Davids © vs. Joey Morgan

SWF North American Championship

Hawaiian Crush vs. The Awesomeness

Jungle Lord vs. John Greed

Angry Gilmore vs. Brandon James

Remo and Rogue vs. Rocky Golden and Valiant

SWF Supreme TV #1 - LIVE from New England

XcIP4Ow.jpg

Tuesday, Week One January 2020

Announcers: Duane Fry, Ana Garcia and Emma Chase

Rating: 70

---

Fry:
Happy New Year to the SWF Universe, I am Duane Fry, with Emma Chase and Ana Garcia, and we cannot wait to start off the new year with some fireworks!

As the fireworks, opening promo video and Duane Fry’s voice fizzle to an end, the SWF erupts as the sound of their World Champion’s music hits – it is Rocky Golden! Rocky confidently bursts through the curtain to a massive cheer from the crowd in attendance. The SWF World Champion slams his hands down on the top of the stage before making his way down the ramp, the riffs of ‘Hero by Skillet’ ramping up as he climbs the turnbuckle.

lSg81Ui.jpg

The crowd erupt again, as Golden climbs down from the turnbuckle and signals for a microphone. The SWF World Champion has had a lengthy run in with “The Nightmare” Scythe and one can only imagine he has something to say about it.

Golden:
A new year brings fresh faces and fresh match ups to the Supreme Wrestling Federation. However, one thing stays the same – Rocky Golden as your SWF Champion.

There is an air of cockiness radiating from Golden, but the crowd lap up every word from ‘The Golden One’.

Golden
:
One thing that I can’t see being any different in 2020 is Scythe being a massive, undead pain in my *bleep*. For as big and as dumb as he is, he is a different kettle of fish to what Rocky Golden has faced across the globe my dudes. He is strong, he is deadly, and he is unknown…

Golden pauses for a second. He soaks in the energy from the crowd, but even for someone as confident as Rocky – Scythe is a mystery and it shows.

Golden:
The big man and I have a date in two Thursday’s time at When Hell Freezes Over and the name seems apt for Scythe. He is from “hell”, he is the devil’s spawn and the only man in the SWF that can say “I retired Skull DeBones” [boos]. Oh, I know what you’re all feeling, Skull was a staple of this company and this new beast, this new phenom came in and finished him for good… but I am no Skull DeBones.

The crowd amp back up, they love Golden!

Golden
:
I am a different breed to the cats in this jungle. I’m strong, athletic, smart and well quite frankly – dripped in gol—

Just before ‘The Golden One’ can let off one his signature phrases revolving around not only his last name but the belt draped over his shoulder, the lights sudden drop out before coming back, merely flickering around the audience. It’s come to be known as a signature Scythe entrance, as the piano’s start playing – the most eerie, tingly sensation wrapping around the crowd. An all so familiar, deep and dark voice beckons over the loudspeaker, but no visual of the number one contender.

???:
Golden… the prophecy has spoken…

With this, the titantron lights up with an image. A silhouetted man, whom one can only assume it is Scythe due to the size and stature. Behind the man is what seems like your stereotypical graveyard, one barely seen thanks to the mist coming off a poorly lit streetlight. The beast methodically paces towards the camera, to where we can finally see an outline of the monster’s face – it is Scythe.

khwZ8Dr.jpg

Scythe:
The end is near…

To describe the tone of which Scythe speaks would do it injustice but a quick camera pan of the crowd’s reaction tell the entire story. Fear, unknown and shock. The heavy breathing, the short, sharp statements and the deepness… the number one contender has made his point, loud and clear.

With those few statements, the lights finally come back on, with Rocky staring a hole straight through the titantron. One may question his intelligence, but everyone knows Rocky Golden is not backing down from the mysterious mind games of Scythe.

Fry:
Once again Emma, Scythe’s mind tricks know no bounds.

Chase
: The guy is the walking dead, Duane. Cemeteries, graveyards, coffins, morgues… isn’t this supposed to be a PG13+ Show?!

Garcia
: He scares me more than my high school gym teacher…

Chase:
Right…?

---

tGiF3E1.jpgVS.m2fGR22.jpg

DES DAVIDS VS. JOEY MORGAN

NON-TITLE – SINGLES

Special Guest Commentator: “Cool Cat” Lenny Brown

The rise of Des Davids and the rather poor 2019 of Joey Morgan meant for only one result in the first match of the year. Des Davids was at his athletic best in this contest, using his power and speed move set to keep Morgan on the back-foot throughout – oh and let’s not forget the showboating in the direction of the commentary table where his rival, Lenny Brown, sit. After a brief fight back from Morgan, Davids sniffled it with a Quarterback Sack (Crash Tackle) just under the 10-minute mark.

Winner: Des Davids via Pinfall

Time: 9:14

Rating: 72

Chase:
This is what you are up against Lenny, come When Hell Freezes Over!

Brown:
I see you Des Davids… but I’m ready daddy!

Duane:
Thank you for joining us Lenny but as we can see in the ring, Joey Morgan has cut an extremely disappointed figure. 2019 wasn’t the best year for someone who holds himself so highly within the ring, could we see 2020 be the same for Morgan, Emma?

Garcia:
Did he just call Des Davids… daddy….?

---

1XA32Ow.jpgqfNgmVK.jpgUvMhKBU.jpghS2Y29a.jpg

As the ad break ends, the crowd’s attention moves to the titantron, where The Awesomeness are warning up alongside BJ O Neill and Randy Unleashed. The collective unit known as Unleashed Awesomeness seem as cocky as ever.

Cannonball:
People keep saying these Hawaiian goofs are the new face of the tag team division Jeffy…

Stardust:
I know right! And Hawaiians are supposed to be these cool cats… but I see right through them bro!

Goofs and cool cats… two of the things you can likely describe The Awesomeness with. Not so much Randy Unleashed, who’s new persona is anything but goofy.

Unleashed:
Are you clowns done?

Unleashed asserts his (his words…) authority over the tag team willingly.

Unleashed:
You have the perfect opportunity tonight to ascend back to the top of the tag team division - where you belong! There is 7 tag team titles in this room right now and the way you two have been going… there is no wonder I have 5 of them!

Randy alluding to his time as a Bumfhole…

Cannonball:
Harsh my dude…

BJ O Neill:
Boys… boys… Randy is right! No need to be upset about it, just go out there and win against the losers!

Stardust:
Right on! BJ always knows how to make her boys happy!

BJ rolls her eyes at Stardust’s totally naïve comment as the boys make their way out of the locker room and one can only assume to the ring for the next bout.

---

2OpiK3Q.jpg8zvhwof.jpgVS.1XA32Ow.jpgqfNgmVK.jpg

HAWAIIAN CRUSH VS. THE AWESOMENESS w/Randy Unleashed and BJ O Neill

TAG TEAM

Two young energetic tag teams looking to bounce their way into a title shot, made for an exhilarating match. It was The Awesomeness for the most part, keeping HFH from making the hot tag to Ekuma, using signature tag team manoeuvres to cut the ring off. One minor slip up meant that Ekuma entered the fray, cleaning house of The Awesomness. Like your standard face vs. heel tag team match, Ekuma’s entrance into the match swung the momentum back into Hawaiian Crush’s favour – allowing them to pick up the win after a splash from the top rope.

Winners: Hawaiian Crush via Pinfall

Time: 8:49

Rating: 68

---

After the match, the fun-loving Hawaiian’s celebrate on the turnbuckle. However, a familiar theme music changes the tone of the post-match…

3hx4gre.jpgqfIcgxX.jpgwxFHmol.jpgxa1iceK.jpg

… it’s Fame and Money, the SWF Tag Team Champions – flanked by Hollywood Bret Starr and Justin Sensitive – The Rat Pack! Dressed to the nines and with what looks like no intention to fight, it provides enough of a distraction for The Awesomeness and Randy Unleashed to jump the unexpecting Hawaiian Crush. The beatdown continues, while the four members of The Rat Pack just watch on from the top of the ramp until…

1gtvsnh.jpg2w7y6ea.jpg

…the customary guitar riffs of “Cowboys from Hell – Pantera” rock through the live audience. Here comes The Dallas Cowboys through the crowd. The fan favourites hit the ring with venom, taking out the three members of Unleashed Awesomeness with some FILTHY lariats. The Cowboys clear the ring, all while The Rat Pack sit on top of the stage smirking at the chaos that has ensured. Ranger and Dillon help both Ekuma and High Flying Hawaiian to their feet, as a mutual nod of respect between the two teams and a fired-up tag team division is what takes us to another commercial break.

---

Fry:
Welcome back from the break! We have some news regarding When Hell Freezes Over.

Chase:
That’s right Duane. 6 of our most talented superstars will take part in a Supreme Six-Way Scramble match, with the winner of the last pinfall earning an opportunity at any title, at any time and at any place.

Fry:
These sorts of matches are exactly that Emma – scrambles! We have 6 hungry superstars looking to cement themselves a title shot soon, and we will see them all in action – next!

---

sz3MgD7.jpgaHPSq7l.jpgA2QuTLf.jpgVS.eFXIVNq.jpgXb2D8o9.jpgVcZnoDf.jpg

ATOM SMASHER, BEAR BEKOWSKI AND MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ

VS. PRIMUS ALLEN, STEVEN PARKER AND ZWB

6 MAN TAG TEAM

6 men, all with a point to prove, whether young or old, experienced or rookie – all somewhat underappreciated and underused. With the gauntlet match on the horizon, these six men put it all out there, showcasing their abilities. Speed and agility by ZWB, Parker and Hernandez; power by both Bear and Allen; while Atom Smasher proved experience and momentum is key – picking up the win for his side by pinning Steven Parker via Mushroom Cloud (Full Nelson Spike Suplex).

Winners: Atom Smasher, Bear Bekowski and Mainstream Hernandez

Time: 11:03

Rating: 61

---

After the match is completed, Parker is helped up by ZWB. ZWB pats Parker on the back as if to say “unlucky”, let’s go around again sometime, but their other partner has no time for friendly antics. With ZWB and Parker unaware, Primus Allen pounces on his prey, striking both men down from behind. Stating his intentions clear for the scramble match in two Thursday’s time, Allen delivers two devastating triple powerbombs to his partners-turned-foes, before storming to the back.

Chase:
There is my favourite for the 6 man scramble match – what a beast!

Fry:
Totally uncalled for from Primus Allen, but both Atom Smasher and him have made some pretty damning statements tonight.

---

Fry:
Welcome back from the break SWF Universe, we have more announcements concerning When Hell Freezes Over and the SWF World Tag Team Championships.

Chase:
That’s right Duane, in two Thursday’s time, we will see Fame and Money defending their tag team gold against not one team, not two, but three teams!

Fry:
Fame and Money, The Awesomeness, The Dallas Cowboys and Hawaiian Crush – in a fatal four way match up for the gold on orders of Jerry Eisen. What a show stealer that is going to be!

Chase:
Speaking of show stealers Duane, Ana’s headed backstage to speak to one of the most promising superstars on our roster. Take us away Ana.

The camera’s pan from the commentary table to the backstage area where we see resident SWF figure, Ana Garcia standing alongside Spencer Spade and his girlfriend and manager, Dulce Moreno.

qXQ4fgn.jpg77v0l3G.jpg

Garcia:
Thanks Emm—

Spade:
Hit the road sweetheart, the “Ace of Spades” has something important to say.

With one swift line, Spade snatches the mic off Garcia before Moreno “shoo’s” her away from the spotlight. The pair are as smug as they come. With one hand draped on Spade’s shoulder, Moreno gives a quick kiss to Spade before letting her man speak his mind.

Spade:
For too long, I have been underestimated, unappreciated and underused. Between Rhode Island Pro Wrestling and now Supreme Wrestling Federation… years of “proving my worth” while the old and stale took away from limelight, my time, my cheques… my championship gold!

Pipebomb? This seems like a different Spade in 2020. Always cocky and arrogant, but this comment seems to resound well with the audience, who are not booing as much as they usually would for such a comment.

Spade:
Between Jack Bruce, Skull DeBones, Hero Squad, The Crippler, Angry Gilmore… I have had enough! The only prophecy Scythe should be talking about is why the hell has Spencer Spade not been given his worth yet! Dulce and I are no longer letting the days go by, letting management tell me to “pay my dues”, I am taking what is mine and not letting the past dictate my future. I welcome you to 2020, the year “The Icon Killer” Spencer Spade rules the Supreme Wresting Federation

And with that, Spade and Moreno both walk off set, their intentions resounding.

Chase:
You are looking at a future World Champion here Duane.

Fry:
This is a man on a mission Emma, a more focused Spencer Spade is a dangerous Spencer Spade.

---

cZZH5VE.jpgVS.XPbnRPg.jpg

JOHN GREED VS. JUNGLE LORD

SINGLES

Two men, who have been around the block a few times met in, what seemed to be, a pretty lacklustre affair for the most part. A slow, methodical gameplan worked for Greed throughout the match, but a burst of power moves from Lord and the match seemed to be back in his favour. Storytelling over athleticism was the recipe for this match thanks to Greed, but as the match seemed to draw to a close – an “unexpected” visitor arrived...

qXQ4fgn.jpg

… Spencer is here! Spencer jumps the barricade before blasting an unexpecting Jungle Lord with a superkick – causing a DQ!

Winner: Jungle Lord via DQ

Time: 7:33

Rating: 63

---

Spencer quickly grabbed a microphone before lifting a lifeless Jungle Lord up by the hair, placing him sitting upright against the turnbuckle. “The Icon Killer” paces to the other side of the ring…

Spade:

You’re first!

… RUNNING KNEE TO JUNGLE LORD IN THE CORNER!

Fry:
Someone get in there and help! Jungle Lord is defenceless!

Chase:
You wanted a focused Spencer Spade Duane – you’ve got one!

Spencer sits somewhat lifeless next to the unconscious Jungle Lord, breathing in his handy work. EMT’s and referees race the ring and separate the men, as Spade walks to the back – looking back at the carnage as we fade to a break.

---

OUTwsQV.jpggbmLhSV.jpg

ANGRY GILMORE VS. BRANDON JAMES w/KRISSY ANGELLE

SINGLES

A straight out fight ensued between these two veterans, as two of the more physical men on the roster slugged it out. Gilmore used technique early to wear James down, targeting the lower limbs to try neutralising the power game from “Big Money”. But much like 2019, Gilmore’s start to 2020 was disappointing, as a few dirty tactics and cheeky interference's from Krissy Angelle meant that “Big Money” took home the win after the Big Money Move [Fireman’s Carry into a Cutter].

Winner: Brandon James via pinfall

Time: 11:34

Rating: 62

---

The match is over and done with, but it hasn’t stopped Brandon James from wanting to inflict more punishment on Gilmore. Just as if on cue, the music of Mikey Lau hits as he comes storming to the ring.

O7WpAB9.jpg

This is enough for “Big Money” to call it a night, as he exits the ring. Lau does the customary check on another babyface, as Angelle and James make their exit up the ramp – with huge smirks on their faces.

Chase:
This Mikey Lau… always sticking his nose in other people’s business!

Fry:
Emma, Mikey has been on the end of a Brandon James cheap, beatdown before… he is just sticking up for a locker room leader in Angry Gilmore.

Chase:
I know Brandon James better than most, he won’t let Mikey interrupt him again without punishment – that’s for certain.

Garcia
: I love Mikey Lau’s headband.

---

The broadcast presumes in a different setting after the advertisement break, as we return to what seems like a personal home of The Crippler. Chris Morrisette is sitting down in his lounge room, forearms resting on both his knees, bending forward and staring straight down the barrel of the camera.

e8xnkW0.jpg

The Crippler:
Decades in this business have equalled nothing but pain, suffering and embarrassment…

The man known as The Crippler’s body language starts to shift, the camera starts to focus and zoom in on the face, the intensity of which he speaks is not only heard but seen also.

The Crippler:
… I listen to the negative comments about my age, but with that comes a new fire in the belly. My body and mind was designed to inflict complete and utter hurt on anyone who stands in front of me. I am “The Crippler” because no man who fights me is ever the same again, no man can walk the same, no man can talk the same [heavy breaths]. 2020 may be my last dance, but be rest assured I’m finishing more careers before mine ends…

The Crippler relaxes back into his seat, the energy within the room seemingly calming his ferocity.

The Crippler:
See you at When Hell Freezes Over…

And with that, The Crippler starts to smirk. The aging warrior seems to have a plan, but the camera turns to black before we can get an idea of what he means.

Fry:
Well there we have The Crippler from his home, and by gosh Ana and Emma, he is still as dangerous as ever and looks like we will see him next at When Hell Freezes Over.

Chase
: Can’t wait to see The Crippler back and doing what he does best – hurt people!

Garcia:
I can't wait to eat lobs--

Fry:
Ana, you can't mention that!

---

z7mPTyG.jpg

The final ad break of the night is upon us, but before we head to it, cameras head backstage to see Rogue pacing the locker room. “The Scoundrel” is eying off every locker room door, until he stumbles across one with the sign “Remo” on it. After a few timid knocks, the man they know as Remo opens his door.

vrBKKvV.jpg

Remo:
What do you want?

Rogue:
You see Remo, I wanted to come here because in just a few moments we have this tag match against Valiant and Rocky Golden.

Remo:
Spit it out.

Rogue:
Well… um… I just wanted to come here to tell you I have your back tonight. I know we do not always see eye to eye, but you got my word tonight…

Remo:
Oh yeah boy, if you think I can trust you, you must be trippin’. You ain’t “The Scoundrel” for nothing fool.

Rogue:
Just remember Remo that a win tonight against Golden and Valiant… well that just equals title opportunities, “ya dig…… fool?”

Always one to get the last word, Rogue leads us into the last commercial break before the main event – smirking as he walk down the hallway.

Fry:
Our main event is next!

---

vrBKKvV.jpgz7mPTyG.jpgVS.lSg81Ui.jpg0OvkoV9.jpg

REMO AND ROGUE VS. ROCKY GOLDEN AND VALIANT

TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT

Rogue and Valiant kick off the match up with your stereotypical style sports entertainment dance routine. Plenty of tie ups, near falls and ebbs and flows. It’s not until the introduction of Rocky Golden and Remo to the fight, when business truly starts to pick up. Two peak athletes going toe to toe, both powerful and agile. The match continues to see-saw, the heels start to gain the momentum as Rogue uses underhanded tactics to keep Valiant from making the hot tag. The match quickly turns as Remo and Golden both enter the fray, with Remo seeming like he has the SWF World Champion on the ropes – ready to take him down with a devastating spear – until Rogue makes the blind tag.

Remo is furious but is waved away by the official as Rogue smugly re-enters the bout. As Remo and Rogue share a tense standoff, Golden is back to his feet. As Golden regains his sense of his whereabouts, Remo has had enough and walks off on Rogue! Rogue is livid but has not got much time to complain as Golden spins The Scoundrel around and nails a surprise Rocky Road [Pedigree], getting the cover and the win for his team. The distraction of his tag team partner leaving is Rogue’s demise, as Golden and Valiant celebrate to take us off the air.

Winners: Rocky Golden and Valiant

Time: 19:40

Rating: 80

---END SHOW---

Korn on the Kobb - Episode #1 w/Jerry Eisen

Gi6kXLC.jpg

Korn on the Kobb w/ "Ol Fast Ball" Oliver Kobb

The stage is set. A long bar, a few pints of Budweiser, a steaming corn on the cob, and two men so far apart from each other in terms of personality. This is the SWF Network’s favourite talk show – Korn on the Kobb.

“Please welcome to the first episode of Korn on the Kobb for 2020 – Jerry Eisen,”

Gp8wpGHs.jpg

Kobb states as he takes a large swig of the beer. A few yee-haw’s can be heard over the applause from the audience – a signature of the talk show.

“Thanks for having me Oliver.” Eisen, within minutes of being on set, seems perplexed as to why he would even be allowing this to go to air. Kobb, on the other hand, seems ecstatic to have the boss live on his show for the first episode of the year.

“As you’d be well aware Jerry, you’ve only given me 5 minutes an episode – so we have to get down to the nitty-gritty as quickly as we can pretty! You ready for 5 minutes of the Kobb?!”

“Sure,” Eisen emphatically responds. “Okiley-dokiley! Let’s get this show on the road!”

“First question – the year is 2020, what makes this year any different for the Supreme Wrestling Federation?”

“Change. Oliver, you’ve been around the block for a little while now, you’ve seen the legends of our company retire and leave the business – it’s time for the young blood to step up and take the reigns.”

“When you say young blood, does the Eisen family and SWF Board of Directors have anyone in mind sir? Maybe “Ol’ Fast Ball” here can be of service?” A suggestive grin emerges from the baseball cap wearing Kobb.

“35 years old is your prime, no denying that Oliver. But we have our eyes on Hollywood Bret Starr, Spencer Spade, High Flying Hawaiian – just to name a few. And we cannot deny some of the talent down in Rhode Island Pro Wrestling – Deever Arnold and Forrest Ratzloff – both great talents in their own right.”

“You’ve built a quality roster on both sides of the coin Jerry, RIPW and SWF – is there any free agents that “Ol Fast Ball” YEE-HAW can take down to the diamond and swing a curveball [clenches fist] at?” 2 minutes into the interview, and Kobb gets giddier than a young boy in Stacy’s Mom’s backyard.

“Now I’m not sure any free agents want to get those hands Oliver – but the SWF have completed some signings this week yes.” Oliver has just witnessed Stacy’s Mom get into the pool… “But I won’t be disclosing this signings – I don’t want to ruin the surprise.” … and she has just hopped out, towel over the body and in the house she goes…

“Oh come on Jerry! You can’t tell “Ol Fast Ball” a secret?”

“Let’s just say you may catch two of them at When Hell Freezes Over… how about that?”

“More than two signings Jerry – YEE-HAW!”

“Is 5 minutes up yet Oliver? I have an important meeting with the board surrounding this week’s Supreme TV.” Jerry seems agitated now, only so many YEE-HAW’s he can take from Kobb and the crowd.

“One last question Jerry, there have been rumours swirling around in the locker room that a former SWF superstar will be returning in an on-screen posit—” Jerry cuts off Kobb with a slight hand raise.

“Now, now Oliver. Chinese whispers aren’t good for locker room morale. The Eisen family still runs the show around here – let’s cut this episode off.”

And with that, the screen goes to black. More questions than answers, but that’s typical of a Korn on the Kobb episode. Check in next month for another exhilarating episode!

Supreme TV #2 Preview

XcIP4Ow.jpg

Tuesday, Week Two, January 2020

Iowa State Favre, Mid West

"Guess who's back? Thats right - THE NEWS, Robbie Wright! And don't I have some news for you!

Supreme TV sucked last week, because I wasn't on it...oh and we didn't have enough hot storylines or something... But CANN wanted an improved TV show, so guess who got the call up? That's right "The News" is competing this week against that idiot, Mikey Lau. Rocky Golden doesn't draw the viewers in like your old friend Robbie so I'm not going to mention the rest of the preview... just look at the match card and do your predictions or something."

- "The News" Robbie Wright

uNnDi8ms.jpg

---

Match Card

Subject to Change

• Valiant vs. Randy Unleashed
  • Primus Allen and Bear Bekowski vs. Steven Parker and ZWB
  • Mikey Lau vs. Robbie Wright
  • Joey Morgan vs. Spencer Spade
  • High Flyin' Hawaiian vs. Monty Trescarde
  • Rocky Golden vs. Remo