Will it have a multiplayer career, something like where you do a network link for example with Football manager where two people can play using different computers each controlling a different team. In WS2 each person could control the career of a completly new wrestler using RTS or Superstar mode it basacially be like single player but there would be another human controlled player adding to the fun factor.....maybe its to late for something like that if it isnt already in but if there ever is a WS3 i think it would be an awesome feature that would make it more enjoyable competing againt your pals for bragging rights.

No, there isn't. While making a two player match across a network might be possible, having a career mode networked would be incredibly difficult, just on organisational grounds alone (i.e. having one player having to sit and wait while the other finished his match if you weren't booked against each other).

Makes sense just thought i would throw it out there as i enjoy games that are multiplayer as it adds a competitive element that you can't get against a computer. Main reason i asked is because my house has two computers and i have been playing Football manager via network and it makes the game way more fun.

Just a quick question i just read the RDJ vs Remo match in the testers diary and was wondering. The whole crowd booing and cheering thing is that actually in the game. If it aint i like to see it in there because that would be a cool little feature if a little note popped up saying "The crowd has started to rally behind *" or "The constant stream of boos has started to distract *" Same thing could come into play on how they feel about the match they are watching.

Archived