Add A Little More Flavour Text To Regen's Bios

So I've been going through a couple of different MDB files I created at various times in one save game, and I've found some regens who've been created when people retired, who look awesome.

That said, I was thinking about how the generated bios could have a bit more variety, and I figured I'd add something in in case it's possible.

Current regens' bios appear to follow the following format:

Glen Jericho is a High Flyer, trained at WWA: Canada, who turned pro in February 2020. A native of Edmonton, he is 5'7 and 210lbs and is able to play face and heel. He uses the 'Bronze Blast' as a finisher.

Hakuseki Kanegawa is a Technician, trained at PGHW Dojo, who turned pro in March 2020. He is 5'9 and 214lbs and is a fantastic heel. He has adopted the 'Burning Sleeper' as a finishing move.

Hector Ortiz is a Technician, trained at National School Of Wrestling, who turned pro in March 2020. He is 5'8 and 197lbs and can be used as a babyface or a heel. He comes across as a bad ass character. He usually finishes opponents with the 'Escape Cloverleaf'.

I love that they refer to attributes like 'plays bad ass well' and 'better as face than heel' and stuff like that, but they all read fairly similarly.

Suggestions if it's possible:

Add in something referring to a random one out of stamina, athleticism, charisma, toughness, mic skills. Maybe a couple of positive ones for each and a couple of negative that could be chosen at random, depending on their skills. This could come as a descriptor before their wrestling style, or after it, depending on the sentence, if that's possible to programme in.

Add in something linked to personality, perhaps after where they trained.

Perhaps 10% chance of adding in something about particularly cool finishers?

Could give you stuff like this.

Glen Jericho is an incredibly tough High Flyer, trained at WWA: Canada, who turned pro in February 2020. He has a bad reputation for treating women poorly, which made him unpopular amongst his classmates at the school. A native of Edmonton, he is 5'7 and 210lbs and is able to play face and heel. He uses the 'Bronze Blast' as a finisher, which looks spectacular.

Hakuseki Kanegawa is a Technician who sadly lacks stamina, trained at PGHW Dojo, who turned pro in March 2020. While fairly popular at the dojo, he often seemed to be on another planet to the rest of the workers, striking up bizarre conversations a lot of the time. He is 5'9 and 214lbs and is a fantastic heel. He has adopted the 'Burning Sleeper' as a finishing move.

Hector Ortiz is an incredibly charismatic Technician, trained at National School Of Wrestling, who turned pro in March 2020. When training, he was disliked by most of the rest of his class for his bullying ways. He is 5'8 and 197lbs and can be used as a babyface or a heel. He comes across as a bad ass character. He usually finishes opponents with the 'Escape Cloverleaf'.