COTT Championship

I am sure I am overlooking it somewhere, but how do schedule the COTT Champion to put the belt up on one of your shows? I have brought him in via both loan and talent trade but the belt does not appear as an option when booking the match.

I am sure I am overlooking it somewhere, but how do schedule the COTT Champion to put the belt up on one of your shows? I have brought him in via both loan and talent trade but the belt does not appear as an option when booking the match.

Alliance titles, which I think is bottom right of booking screen near local workers?

when you are on the booking screen there is a button in the bottom right corner near the local workers button. to bring in the title which will automatically bring in the champion as well.