Non-wrestlers permanently fatigued?

Have you guys noticed that non-wrestlers are permanently set as "very high" fatigue? Any reason for this and not just some "irrelevant" or "other" tag? It's quite confusing as people who are ACTUALLY very fatigued get lost in the heaps of non-wrestlers, with potential disastrous consequences. As there's no way to know who is or is not active unless you know your roster by heart, this could be better.

For the record: you SHOULD know who is active and who is not :p, but the lack of a filter or tab forces you to do a quick analysis all the time. Most of these are retired wrestlers, and they might or might not actually work.

I also know there's a road agent note that warns you (and perhaps the office screen), but by that time you've booked your show and are forced to rebook.

So perhaps there can be a special fatigued state for non-wrestlers?

Well in this game non-wrestlers experience fatigue too if they're working too much, like a ref being booked to official too many matches in a row for example.

If these non-workers you're talking about are unemployed and not working indie events then I'd guess it's just an error.

Are you kidding me? :p

Psychological illnesses, like stress and burnout, are not actually in the game. The first time I see a road agent get diarrhea from working too many matches on a card, I'll die from laughter.

I like the ref and RA fatigue as a feature, but these should be "cleansed" after the event.

Why would they be cleansed if the ref is working too much? Realistically speaking if you're an indie ref and the only ref in a company working every match, and on top of that you just drove down from upstate or something where you refed some 40 crowd indie event, and you have to wake up after tonights show to ref some 30 crowd event at a bar you should be fatigued.

Why would they be cleansed if the ref is working too much? Realistically speaking if you're an indie ref and the only ref in a company working every match, and on top of that you just drove down from upstate or something where you refed some 40 crowd indie event, and you have to wake up after tonights show to ref some 30 crowd event at a bar you should be fatigued.

You might be confusing it. There's no travel fatigue. In your example, the ref would be equally fatigued if he worked half the matches the day before. The crowds on the events are irrelevant.

What's happening at this point is that a ref could be working an entire card at one day, and completely mess up a match two days later that would be the only match he's working that night. This doesn't make sense, because that's how mental fatigue works. It's not physically exhausting to stand up for a couple of hours. So any fatigue would be mental. And wrestlers seem to be immune from mental fatigue, which also doesn't make sense.

Now I don't know 100% what a ref job precisely means before the match happens - I assume it's more than just circling around during the match - so that's why I'm asking here where the fatigue comes from.

You do know hitting a mat three times a match, plus however many other falls and the counts out an counts in for some refs, can hurt after a while. I mean why do you think real world refs get injured and companies usually have more then one referee.

You do know hitting a mat three times a match, plus however many other falls and the counts out an counts in for some refs, can hurt after a while. I mean why do you think real world refs get injured and companies usually have more then one referee.

They have two hands to work! Two hands I tells ya!

In all seriousness: they have multiples to take into account fatigue during the night. The way it works atm. But the fatigue doesn't "carry over" to the next day.

They have two hands to work! Two hands I tells ya!

In all seriousness: they have multiples to take into account fatigue during the night. The way it works atm. But the fatigue doesn't "carry over" to the next day.

From patch 22's notes:

"Non-wrestlers could build up fatigue from working house shows"