Forum moderator appreciation thread

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everybody who mods this forum and has been working hard to delete criticism of TEW2020.

Locking negative threads and letting positive ones rise to the top of the page has helped me see the good side and has hidden problems from my view.

I think this is a nice way into lure people into buying the game. I'll be buying on day 1 (whenever that is).

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everybody who mods this forum and has been working hard to delete criticism of TEW2020.

Locking negative threads and letting positive ones rise to the top of the page has helped me see the good side and has hidden problems from my view.

I think this is a nice way into lure people into buying the game. I'll be buying on day 1 (whenever that is).

LMAO.

I think you forgot to say (SIKE) or (APRIL FOOLS) at the end of this....

Sorry people voicing clear issues with the game ruins your safe space.

For real? You’re actually praising the locking of threads that criticize? Oh, boy. I don’t even have words for this one LMAO

I'm guessing he's being sarcastic, lol. At least I think/hope so. At this point its become a joke, lol. Just makes things look worse than they are to delete post that have any criticism of TEW 2020.

What a "great" thread. "Thank you" Mods for "everything" you do. You make this "place" a "wonderful" place. Especially thank that "one" mod for that "special time". That thing with the gerbil, vacuum cleaner, and the Tom Brady mask was truly "amazing". Wait, which board am I on?

Whether serious or not, the mods act on behalf of the community and GDS in an attempt to maintain a happy environment. Ideally, we're invisible while we do as little as possible to help with that and everyone is free to chat in a respectful manner in accordance with the GDS Forum Rules, found in the pinned thread near the top of this forum.

Have a great day. :)