~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

I started a new WWF 1985 save and bought out JCP in January 85. I'm running the WWF as 'Titan Sports' with the idea that the WWF & WCW are the 2 governing bodies within the company. I will run both WWF & WCW PPVs and TV Specials as they debut over the coming years. I've created a brand split, but have only assigned announcers, Title belts, Events & TV Shows to either WWF or WCW. Wrestlers can appear on all TV shows and PPVs but WWF Titles can only be defended on WWF Shows, same with WCW, however the WWF Champions can still appear on WCW shows and vice versa (i.e. The Great American Bash will be main evented by WCW World Champion Ric Flair while WWF Champion Hulk Hogan is in a featured non-title match on the undercard). 

Some plans already up in the air, Dusty Rhodes announced he's retiring in July which cuts short his feud with Flair considerably. Also, I was planning on pushing Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams as a top heel team but Gino broke his neck in his TV debut and presumably is done. Unsurprisingly, Ole Anderson lasted 6 weeks in the company before being fired after getting in a fight then trying to turn the locker room against Bobby Heenan. 

Titan Sports: WWF/WCW 1985 - June 1985

WWF World Heavyweight Title: Hulk Hogan 1x
WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Title: Randy Savage 1x
WWF National Heavyweight Title: Junkyard Dog 1x
WWF World Tag Team Titles: The Dream Team (Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake) 1x
WWF National Tag Team Titles: The Killer Bees (Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) 1x
------------
WCW World Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair 5x
WCW United States Heavyweight Title: Paul Orndorff 1x
WCW World Television Title: Tully Blanchard 1x
WCW World Tag Team Titles: The Russians (Nikita Koloff & Krusher Kruschev) 1x
WCW United States Tag Team Titles: The Rock'n'Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) 1x
-------------
WrestleMania Battle Royal Winner: Adrian Adonis

Edited by Shady Tree
  • Like 3

Haven't posted in a while, so here's the rundown. I took over WCW with a new TV deal in May of 2001. I ran the BIg Bang event in May of 2001 and moved forward with Saturday Nitro and Wildside Wrestling (I renamed it Wild Side Wrestling or WSW) as a developmental promotion. In 2003, I bought out WWF (no name change in this alternate reality) and renamed my company (which had become Global Wrestling Entertainment or GWE) as World Wrestling Entertainment. In my head canon, Paul Heyman is my head booker, but I don't like getting notified by my CEO that I can't do something I want to do, so Eric Bischoff is my in-game CEO and head booker. For the most part, I've got things going with real-life wrestlers, although I imported a wrestler from a previous save that ended in early 2001 named Tony Davidson (his name is similar to my real name, which caught my attention), and he's really blown the doors off of everybody, and he's my figurehead. So, I've got WCW titles, WWF titles, and I was a member of the NWA, so I've got those titles as well.

This is from right after Royal Rumble 2005:

Nitro Brand:

WCW World Heavyweight Champion - Tony Davidson

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion - John Bradshaw Layfield

WCW Heritage Champion - William Regal

WCW Hardcore Champion - Nick Dinsmore

WCW Cruiserweight Champion - Billy Kidman

WCW World Tag Team Champions - The Menace (Khosrow Daivari and Muhammad Hassan)

WCW Women's Champion - Lita

SmackDown Brand:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - Kevin Nash

WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Rhino

WWF Prestige Champion - TAKA

WWF Hardcore Champion - Mr. Anderson

WWF Cruiserweight Champion - El Generico

WWF World Tag TEam Champions - Dark Fate (Aleister Black and Kenny Omega)

WWF Women's Champion - Joanie Wonder (Chyna)

World Wrestling Entertainment/National Wrestling Alliance:

NWA World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit (SmackDown)

NWA Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon (SmackDown)

WWE North American Heavyweight Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura (SmackDown)

NWA United States Heavyweight Champion - Sean O'Haire (Nitro)

NWA Cruiserweight Champion - Prince Devitt (SmackDown)

NWA World Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall; SmackDown)

NWA Women's Champion - Jazz (Nitro)

2005 Royal Rumble Match Winner - Goldberg (Nitro) - he will challenge Tony Davidson for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXI; meanwhile, Nash will defend the WWF title in the first ever Elimination Chamber match at SuperBrawl against Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, John Cena, Triple H, and Hulk Hogan

St.T

• Like 4

Finally into 2033! The CornellVerse is now the ChordVerse. I don't make the rules.

IGGP (thats me) International Champion - Jay Chord

IGGP Tag Team - Greg Gauge and Hollywood Bret Starr

IGGP X Division - Frankie Boy Fernandes

IGGP Continental - TJ Cornell (Tommy Cornell Jr)

IGGP Continental Tag Team - Chris Flynn and Wade Orson

IGGP North American - Masked Jumpman (Random Gen in a basketball mask)

IGGP North American Tag - Miguel Rivera and Carlos Barrera

IGGP Pacific - Hellion

IGGP Mexicano - Anarchist Jr

IGGP European - TJ Cornell

As for the competition:

USPW 2nd but falling, only a B show on TV and Reverie left. Now owned by Jack Bruce. USPW Champion is Primus Allen.

SWF is 3rd but basically tied with USPW and still has TV. Current SWF Champion is Zap Powerson.

NYCW is 6th, ahead of TCW. NYCW is basically a super indy with a champ of Norman Marquadt a random gen.

TCW is 10th and struggling but at least still has tv. TCW champ is (for the first time ever) Mighty Mo.

• Like 1