Help with brand split PPVs

I'm currently running a company with 3 brands and I can't fit all matches into the PPVs so I thought it would be a good idea to make the PPVs exclusive to 2 brands, switching every month. Is there a way to do this? When I edit a PPV it only lets me choose 1 brand for the event.

<p>I don't think so, you could leave it as nonexclusive and just "pretend" that its limited to two brands? Or are you worried about the major stars from the 3rd brand complaining about being left off?</p><p> </p><p>

The other thing you can do is hold two events on the same night, one for each brand and name them with the name or first initial of the brand in the title and just pretend that its all the same night, where the main event of the first event is the mid-show main event.</p>

Another way to do it is to have the event tied to a specific brand, then before the event edit the roster so that the workers that you have in mind for the PPV are set to be under that brand for the night or set their brand affiliation to "none". You'll have to pretend they're in the brand tied to the show, yeah, but it's a workaround that'll ensure the workers from the third brand aren't irked that they've been left off of the show.

And since you're only doing it for certain workers under the brand that you'll be pretending is also tied to the event, you won't have to swap everyone in that brand to the other for that night - just those specific workers. So it'll be easy to swap them back when you need to.

Be sure, however, to also swap the brands for the championships as well. Otherwise they'll be left off the show and you won't be able to book those title matches.

After the event, swap everyone back again.