January 1991 Peaking Tides [Release]

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rawisericho" data-cite="Rawisericho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm currently large sized running my A-show as Monday Night Raw on NBC (enormous).<p> </p><p> So you're saying that they will eventually increase their caps over time?</p><p> </p><p> I guess my hang upis that no one can get close to Hogan. The idea that 1991 Hulk Hogan had 100 drawing power is kinda nuts, he wasn't doing close to that in reality. If Hogan is at 100, and Savage and Warrior are at 91-92, Michaels, Bret, and Undertaker should eventually be able to peak at 90 or 91.</p><p> </p><p> But I guess that's just a mod issue.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Im playing the mod and its hard ot get the title off hogan. In real life id say the pops are correct, its just that round that time Hogan kept leaving or having time off for different things. I do think he had gone a bit stale and possibly hit 'time decline'</p><p> </p><p> im just autobooking through the game and in December 1992 just able to get creative control off hogan.</p>

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im playing the mod and its hard ot get the title off hogan. In real life id say the pops are correct, its just that round that time Hogan kept leaving or having time off for different things. I do think he had gone a bit stale and possibly hit 'time decline'<p> </p><p> im just autobooking through the game and in December 1992 just able to get creative control off hogan.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I didn't realize he had creative control until I tried to get him to lose to Undertaker at Survivor Series 1992. I had him win with interference and hopefully will renegotiate him without creative control so Taker can get the belt at 1993 Royal Rumble.</p>

Really love this Mod. I'm coming towards the end of my first year.

Do I need to worry about new workers? I can see that they are already being generated automatically from workers that are already stored in the database. However none seem to be coming out of the dojos.

Why I ask is that I am thinking of creating my own Dojo. However if it will not generate any workers then I will not bother.

Really love this Mod. I'm coming towards the end of my first year.

Do I need to worry about new workers? I can see that they are already being generated automatically from workers that are already stored in the database. However none seem to be coming out of the dojos.

Why I ask is that I am thinking of creating my own Dojo. However if it will not generate any workers then I will not bother.

I think the regular dojos have been set to no graduation so fake workers aren't generated. Only the people who debuted in real life. If you create your own it won't have graduation set to no so you will get new guys through it.

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wuotan" data-cite="Wuotan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am playing as Vince and with the WWF. How can i hire Rick Rude? He rejected due to his morale in WWF.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have to wait for Rick Rude to get over his grievances with his WWF booking. WCW will probably sign him up, so your best bet is to play until his WCW contract comes up for renewal and bid on him then.</p>

Great mod, but unfortunately I have installed the latest patch and there are now quite a few issues with broadcasters and TV deals when starting a new game, and the Request en Espanol channel causes a runtime error. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

• 4 weeks later...
This mod doesn't get enough love by people I'd highly recommend for players to download especially if your like me & love 90s stuff rather than modern, now to sim a year & make ECW the real leader in sports entertainment because God dam I miss the attitude era.

This is definitely the closest to a working mod for ‘20, and I have no doubt it will get there. Sadly the mod scene has been sooooooo lacking for this iteration. Can’t wait until we can have a few 80s or 90s mods in working shape.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="imnotbooked" data-cite="imnotbooked" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> Sadly the mod scene has been sooooooo lacking for this iteration..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is because working in the editor is a nightmare & the main reason that this hasn't gotten more updated. There is no reason for me to have to start a game in order to filter for attributes & skills. This especially makes working on future workers near impossible without going through the entire list one by one for nearly any change you want to make.</p>

<p>Awwww,</p><p>

I guess I waited too long to download this.</p><p>

I'm having a blast with the 2004 mod, but was looking forward playing this mod. I was born in 1990, so i don't really knew WWF at the time, but i really wished I could of played this mod.</p><p>

Oh Well.</p>

• 2 weeks later...