Question regarding databases

Sorry for double posting this, had posted over on the 2016 gen discussion but seems pretty dead there ..

Question regarding importing database info

I have a 2001 mod and a 2003 one, I am looking to have ECW as its own active company in 2003, now I have found the function to import the data but I had the thought that wouldnt it mess up workers ect ect (i.e Rhyno for instance would be on ECW in the 2001 database but would exist elsewhere in 2003) I am basically just looking to move the company with its titles across and then once ive done that use the editor to add some key staff and jump in and play, what would be the best way to do this ?

cheers guys

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShikariFC" data-cite="ShikariFC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49519" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry for double posting this, had posted over on the 2016 gen discussion but seems pretty dead there ..<p> </p><p> Question regarding importing database info</p><p> </p><p> I have a 2001 mod and a 2003 one, I am looking to have ECW as its own active company in 2003, now I have found the function to import the data but I had the thought that wouldnt it mess up workers ect ect (i.e Rhyno for instance would be on ECW in the 2001 database but would exist elsewhere in 2003) I am basically just looking to move the company with its titles across and then once ive done that use the editor to add some key staff and jump in and play, what would be the best way to do this ?</p><p> </p><p> cheers guys</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You should just be able to import the company straight from one mod to the other, contracts and stuff dont come with it unless you import them aswell</p>