More Year End Awards

Not necessarily something that's a must have but the awards are really fun and I have a few ideas:

Best/Worst gimmick: Calculated by gimmick ratings obviously. Gimmick must have been used for a certain amount of time that year to count

Best/Worst TV show: Could work close to how best wrestler works by averaging out the show ratings for the year. Only A shows would count towards this.

Most overrated/underrated: This one is tough and I'm not sure it works anymore since the push system is gone. There could be an average number for each perception where fans "expect" people's match and angle numbers to hit and if they exceed or fail that number by a certain amount they can be considered overrated and underrated with values adjusted for each promotions size. This one is more complicated so I'd understand why this would get ignored

Worst of the year awards: I know these just seem like ways to mock players or whatever, but I think there's some value in these still because it lets us get more immersed in the game world. Worst match, worst promotion, and others would be fun to see in the game