Autobooker does not work well yet. I genuinely don’t know how people are happy with it.

Try autobooking a show with RAW and just look at how long all the angles and matches are.

Autobooker doesn’t do better than 50-60 when I can easily do 80. It doesn’t work great in my book either.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ngz999" data-cite="ngz999" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49562" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Autobooker for AI companies is fine. They score high ratings on every show. But when it autobooks a player company's show it poops the bed every time - low ratings, penalties all over.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s definitely WAY too good for the AI.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr Strangelove" data-cite="Dr Strangelove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49562" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It’s definitely WAY too good for the AI.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I just don't understand why one is awesome and the other is abysmal. They should be the same.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
I can never wrap my head around people using Auto Booker for a wrestling booking simulator. I have tried it in the past games and it was never very good.

I like to use it for the “heavy lifting” on my TV Shows, particularly in games where I need to book two shows a week (either Smackdown or a B Show).

The way I view it is my assistant has put a card together and then I need to figure out why things are happening and book around it accordingly... “Ok, The Rock is facing the Undertaker in the Main Event, I’ll make that a No 1 Contender match for Austin’s title at the next PPV, the New Age Outlaws are fighting the Headbangers but are in a feud with the Nation so I’ll have D’Lo, Kama and Mark Henry attack them post-match”, that sort of thing.

Just makes it a LOT easier for me to have a starting point with a bunch of matches and angles already laid out and all I have to do is alter them/add a few more storyline angles as I see fit and hit the go button.

Ideally using this formula I could pump out an episode of Raw is War in about ten minutes. Realistically it still takes my about half an hour because I’m an absolute control freak.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49562" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like to use it for the “heavy lifting” on my TV Shows, particularly in games where I need to book two shows a week (either Smackdown or a B Show).<p> </p><p> The way I view it is my assistant has put a card together and then I need to figure out why things are happening and book around it accordingly... “Ok, The Rock is facing the Undertaker in the Main Event, I’ll make that a No 1 Contender match for Austin’s title at the next PPV, the New Age Outlaws are fighting the Headbangers but are in a feud with the Nation so I’ll have D’Lo, Kama and Mark Henry attack them post-match”, that sort of thing.</p><p> </p><p> Just makes it a LOT easier for me to have a starting point with a bunch of matches and angles already laid out and all I have to do is alter them/add a few more storyline angles as I see fit and hit the go button.</p><p> </p><p> Ideally using this formula I could pump out an episode of Raw is War in about ten minutes. Realistically it still takes my about half an hour because I’m an absolute control freak.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fair enough. I tried it a few times on a B show in TEW16 and hated it.</p>

Fair enough. I tried it a few times on a B show in TEW16 and hated it.

You're probably a bit like me where you like to micro-manage all of your segments and storylines, even on B-Shows. My angles need to have good descriptions and my shows need to make sense before I hit the go button, so it often takes me a lot longer than I'd like to pump out a good show.

I think it works particularly well for B shows now. I tend to use them just for worker exposure, and the auto booker sets up a solid show with only minor adjustments required.

It could be improved with some filters (eg no pre-show matches), but saves quite a lot of tedious work.

It's working much better, but now it tends to clump all it's angles up in the middle of the show, and it always books angles for matches on the show and none for storylines.

This is good though, lets me go through and fix things but gives me a good head start.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Justin" data-cite="Justin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49562" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I lied.<p> </p><p> 8 angles and 2 matches in a one hour B-show?</p><p> </p><p> Angles for no reason at all?</p><p> </p><p> Needs another tweak...</p></div></blockquote><p> Yeah, that doesn’t sound ideal. If anything, a B Show should be match heavy, as you don’t even really care about the match to angle ratio.</p><p> </p><p> I’d like my B Shows to have a LOT of smaller matches, a one hour show I’d probably book four to five matches still.</p>

Okay, I lied.

8 angles and 2 matches in a one hour B-show?

Angles for no reason at all?

Needs another tweak...

That's curious. I'm using it to book a one-hour B-show as well, and it consistently has five to six matches (two pre-show) and four angles, with a product requiring 60% matches.

Might be an issue with either the product or roster in your game.

That's curious. I'm using it to book a one-hour B-show as well, and it consistently has five to six matches (two pre-show) and four angles, with a product requiring 60% matches.

Might be an issue with either the product or roster in your game.

I'm wondering if it's a product issue? For RAW, it was terrible at booking B shows despite having a massive roster, none of whom were fatigued. (But did a great job booking A shows.)

I'm wondering if it's a product issue? For RAW, it was terrible at booking B shows despite having a massive roster, none of whom were fatigued. (But did a great job booking A shows.)

I reckon it would be a good idea to zip up the save game with the auto booked “awful” B Show and send it to Adam.

I did the same with a bad Smackdown the Auto Booker had made recently and he told me the issue was due to my Smackdown roster being too heel heavy at the top but then made a few changes to the Auto Booker to help prevent this issue from happening.

Every save game he gets with actual examples helps him to customise the game.