Child Companies not hiring new workers?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whether child companies will hire people on their own depends on if you have them set to accept developmental workers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not exactly. A company being open to accepting Dev workers is more so when they are not a direct child company(think MAWs relationship with TCW or Evolves relationship with WWE). The only time I think you can have the "accept dev workers" is when you offer it to a non owned company and you are asking someone lower in your region to accept guys who need work. Or even in the TCW/PGHW case, TCW is allowing the guys ready to go on an excursion to immediately have a job.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not exactly. A company being open to accepting Dev workers is more so when they are not a direct child company(think MAWs relationship with TCW or Evolves relationship with WWE). The only time I think you can have the "accept dev workers" is when you offer it to a non owned company and you are asking someone lower in your region to accept guys who need work. Or even in the TCW/PGHW case, TCW is allowing the guys ready to go on an excursion to immediately have a job.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not what I meant. What I meant was that you can have a child company either accept developmental workers or not. If they do, you need to provide the entire roster. If they don't, they'll basically function as a normal company, but you own them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not what I meant. What I meant was that you can have a child company either accept developmental workers or not. If they do, you need to provide the entire roster. If they don't, they'll basically function as a normal company, but you own them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If your child company is yours than they automatically will accept any developmental workers(which is you sending them people). I dont think any "owned" company will hire their own people as you own them. They wont bring in someone since you are the boss. But if its not owned they will because they dont belong to you. Their boss makes the contract offers.</p>