I made a few people mad at me

In the 2004 Ruthless Aggression Mod

Raven, BG James, Jeff Jarrett.. you know, like all the top people I have in old school TNA.

In tew 2016 I just threw bonuses at people to make them smile, but now, for some reason, I can't find the Give Bonus screen.

It's probably right in front of me, but I can't find it and cant really keep playing till I know how to make them happy (with or without a bonus)

Any help would be super awesome

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beardbropro" data-cite="Beardbropro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49635" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In the 2004 Ruthless Aggression Mod<p> Raven, BG James, Jeff Jarrett.. you know, like all the top people I have in old school TNA.</p><p> </p><p> In tew 2016 I just threw bonuses at people to make them smile, but now, for some reason, I can't find the Give Bonus screen.</p><p> </p><p> It's probably right in front of me, but I can't find it and cant really keep playing till I know how to make them happy (with or without a bonus)</p><p> </p><p> Any help would be super awesome</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is your roster screen - <a href="https://i.imgur.com/sfmbyT4.jpg" rel="external nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/sfmbyT4.jpg</a></p><p> </p><p> Click the white text that says "Has normal morale." It will bring up a separate window where you can give bonuses.</p><p> </p><p> Of course it's virtually impossible to find since you're supposed to click a random textbox that doesn't look like a link, surrounded by other white text that doesn't link to anything, but TEW2020 gonna TEW2020. I discovered it purely by accident.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="natey2k4" data-cite="natey2k4" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49635" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wow... that's ridiculous. How is it not in a contract screen? It would make more sense to click on the "click here to see full contract"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 'Cuz it's not related to contracts?</p>