The Road to Old Glory [C-Verse, RTG]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of shows so I might have missed the context: has Aurelian's perk that his matches are all submissions expired?

Enjoying the shows, it's some good pace you've got here and already the grades are pretty great.

Yeah, let's say it expired....

That is a pretty big miss from me and looking back in one show I even had Glorious pin him in a match headlined as a submission. I'm going to go back and fix it.

Yeah, I'm smashing through these shows. This is the only TEW game I have at the moment and I'm determined to complete an RTG while writing up every single show. I'm aiming to post four more tonight.

Great show buddy. Glad you brought Diaz in, man has potential to be so good.

Cheers. Forget potential, Diaz is instantly a star on my roster! 65-95 brawling, Psych 55-85, Selling 60-90 - dude can go straight away. What he lacks is experience which i'm finding is massively important.

<p>Still enjoying following along. I laughed at Strife being pointed out as being that bad.</p><p> </p><p>

An extra perk is a nice stip to tide things over and make the shows have meaning: I'm really happy to see you employ Heath and Sharp, they're favourites of mine.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49638" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Still enjoying following along. I laughed at Strife being pointed out as being that bad.<p> </p><p> An extra perk is a nice stip to tide things over and make the shows have meaning: I'm really happy to see you employ Heath and Sharp, they're favourites of mine.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you're a fan of a certain defunct British promotion in general then you'll enjoy the November shows...</p>

<p>Merle!!</p><p> </p><p>

Your New Favourite Team!</p><p> </p><p>

Now that's awesome =D</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I've had have a soft spot for Jonni ever since he was Jonni Dyslexic and I booked a UK company in 05.</p><p> </p><p>

You were very right. Marking out, bro!</p>

Merle!!

Your New Favourite Team!

Now that's awesome =D

I've had have a soft spot for Jonni ever since he was Jonni Dyslexic and I booked a UK company in 05.

You were very right. Marking out, bro!

I would say that 90% of the TEW games I have started since 05 have been with small UK companies and most of the time with ROF. I am going to give them the respect they deserve.

I always hired Highspot too, he was usually my top guy until regional.