DZW Danger Zone Wrestling (Diary)

[B]12-1-05[/B] Press Release: Danger Zone Wrestling owned by James Santorelli will be holding their first show very soon at Groznyi Hall in Russia. Jimmy S was a well-loved wrestler across Europe until a freak accident while in the ring with Big Smack Scott broke both of James legs. No one has seen James Santorelli near a ring in almost 3 years. That is all about to change with the debut of Danger Zone Wrestling. Check out [url]www.DZWCVERSE.com[/url] for detalis on upcoming shows. [B]12-4-05[/B] 16 potential workers get in contact with me today. I am able to agree to PPA contracts with the following: Adam Martinez Don Henderson Elle Glen Ward Humphrey Woolsey Jeff Amazon Joss Thompson Keith Adams Marat Khoklov Rolling Johnny Stones Steve Stoat The Master of Minds Travis Cool [B]12-5-05[/B] 6 potential workers get in contact toady. I was able to get these on-board: Bigger Dan Ewe Captain Hero Flemmy Lemming Martyn Staddon White Knight Our first show will be 12-13-05 and be titled [B]DZW ENTER THE ZONE[/B]. The Main Event will be Captain Hero VS. Don Henderson

[B]12-13-05[/B] It's show time!!! Our first ever Danger Zone Wrestling event is to be held tonight at Groznyi Hall in Russia. [B]DZW ENTER THE ZONE[/B] 75 people are on hand to witness the debut of Danger Zone Wrestling. They are welcomed to the event by James Santorelli. James goes about describing the method of the 8-man tournament for the DZW World Championship which will begin in two weeks at [B]DZW Dangerous Situations[/B]. The crows responds very nicely to James. [B]B-[/B] [B]Glen Ward VS. Keith Adams[/B] The very first match in DZW history was a stinker. Glen Ward came out victorious after the use of a foreign object. 7:48 [B]F[/B] [B]Maestro hypes Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard[/B] Maestro comes out with D.E.T.H. and puts over how he's going to destroy Jeff Amazon in their upcoming match. The crowd is mildly interested. [B]E[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Both wrestlers were tired by the end of the 7:08 of action. The saving grace was that these two have GREAT CHEMISTRY!!! A D.E.T.H. SLAM ended it. The winner Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard. [B]E[/B] [B]Elle interview[/B] James Santorelli introduces and interviews Elle. She puts over her clients and herself. Nice filler as we hope to boost Elle's mic skills. [B]C+[/B] [B]Adam Martinez VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] Marat was exhausted by the end. We really need to get some guys in condition. A Moscow Lariat led to the pinfall win for Marat Khoklov. Adam really put Marat over as being DANGEROUS. [B]D[/B] [B]Main Event[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Don Henderson[/B] This match generated C- heat, so I'm hoping for a good result. This was a very good match for a new company. Surely this will be enough to move us from Local to Small as we were right on the edge due to James Santorelli really being popular from his wrestling days. A very good Technical match from two skilled workers. Don kind of blew up at the end and was pinned by Captain Hero after 15:39 of good action. [B]C-[/B] [B]Elle T-Shirts[/B] Eye-candy and T-Shirts the Russian way. [B]A[/B] What a way to end a nice show. I'm thrilled at the grades of some of the segments. D.E.T.H. will have to take on Jeff Amazon in a best of 7 in the future to play off the GREAT CHEMISTRY. [B]Final Rating: D [/B] [B]12-14-05[/B] We only went up 0.4, but that put us at 10.4 POP so we moved to SMALL. Our Prestige went to 19.3. The next show [B]DZW Dangerous Situations[/B] will be held on 12-27-05. [B]12-17-05[/B] We sign Herschel the Hammer to add more depth to the roster. [B]12-18-05[/B] The MAIN EVENT for [B]DZW Dangerous Situations[/B] is announced as: Don Henderson VS. Herschel The Hammer

[B]12-27-05[/B] Groznyi Hall, Russia The second show in DZW history started out with a: [B]Dark Match[/B] Danile Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Amazon Those of you who saw the 1st show will remember that these two had great chemistry yet only put up an E. So I wanted to put them against each other in Dark Matches until I can pull a C- or better from them. The good news is they did improve on the rating with D.E.T.H. looking dangerous and Jeff really selling the ferociousness of D.E.T.H. It ended after 5:34 via a DETH SLAM. [B]D[/B] 66 people paid to see the show and the first thing they all saw was James Santorelli putting over the first two matches in the DZW World Championship tournament. They ate Jimmy S. up. [B]B-[/B] Travis Cool then is shown on the monitors. He is warming up for his match. The ladies in the crowd POP loudly for him. [B]B+[/B] [B]Stevie Stoat VS. Travis Cool[/B] Maybe these two should have been in the Dark Match. Mercifully it only lasted 7:30 and ended by submission with an S.S. Stretch. Travis didn't look very cool when he was tapping out. [B]F[/B] Next up was the first match of the tournament. [B]DZW World Championship Quarter-final[/B] [B]Martyn Staddon VS. Nyght Ryder[/B] This was a very entertainine match that went back and forth. These two brawled equally the early parts of the match, then Martyn started slowing down. This allowed the space needed for Nyght Ryder to hit a [B]Ryde or Die[/B] to get the pinfall. Nyght Ryder moves into the semi-finals. [B]C-[/B] Joss Thompson is introduced for his match in the tournament and makes his way to the ring. Once there, he asks for and is given a mic. Joss then goes on to tell the fans that there shouldn't even be a tournament for the belt as he is clearly going to win the title and as such Jimmy S. should just hand over the belt. The only reply was the playing of his opponents music. [B]C-[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Quarter-final[/B] [B]Joss Thompson VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Wow, am I good at the order of these matches or what?? These two put on a decent show for the fans that lasted 11:49. Joss got the pinfall following a CLEAN CUTTER. Joss Thompson moves on to face Nyght Ryder in a month. Thankfully, I have the MAIN EVENT coming up to salvage the night. [B]E[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Don Henderson VS. Herschel The Hammer[/B] Don did so well against Captain Hero that I wanted to reward him with another ME match and I wanted to debut HTH at the top of the card. They also had D heat for the match. So I crossed my fingers and got: 9:47 of really good wrestling. Don was working on HTH's leg and he was tiring the big man down. However, Herschel got the momentum back just in time to string together enough power moves to get the pinfall. [B]C-[/B] [B]Elle does T-Shirts[/B] The crowd loves this lady and they like the free swag. [B]A*[/B] Not a bad show. We have our second C- MAIN EVENT. Had an earlier C- match and got a D from our Great Chemistry duo. Elle got an A*. I'm happy with how things are going. [B]C-[/B] That was a surprise. I'm even happier!! [B]12-28-05[/B] Jeff Amazon calls me and lets me know he thinks he should be higher-up the card since he's putting on good matches with an Upper-Midcarder. I tell him I will think about it as it does make sense. We picked up 0.6 to move to 11.0 POP. The next show will be scheduled in a couple of days so we can make sure we can have everyone available. [B]1-1-06[/B] The end of year awards are announced and we get none. No big surprise there. The financials come in and we drop about 7 1/2 thousand(3 of that going back in Jimmy S.'s pocket). I'm still happy with that news as both the shows have been good. [B]1-3-06[/B] The MAIN EVENT for DZW Loud and Proud is announced today as [B]Captain Hero VS. Flemmy Lemming[/B]. This is a tournament match and is Flemmy's debut in DZW.

[B]1-13-06[/B] Groznyi Hall is once again the scene of a DZW wrestling show. [B]DZW Loud and Proud[/B] The early arrivees are treated to not one but TWO Dark Matches. [B]Dark Match # 1[/B] [B]D.E.T.H. VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] We are trying to increase the Stamina of D.E.T.H. so this match went 6:49. Predictably the big man ended it with a DETH SLAM that led to a pin. He was still visibly tired at the end. Johnny sold it decently. [B]E[/B] [B]Dark Match # 2[/B] [B]Don Henderson VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Another attmept at increased stamina, this time for Jeff Amazon. He went 6:40 and was visibly tiring toward the end. Don Henderson was able to submit Jeff with a [B]Highlander Death Grip[/B]. [B]E[/B] James Santorelli is shown backstage just finishing his 2nd reading of War and Peace. Don Henderson and Jeff Amazon walk by and he puts the book down, picks up his mic and makes his way to the announcer table. [B]C+[/B] The main show is about to start for the 75 fans in attendance. Out walk: [B]Keith Adams VS. Martyn Staddon[/B] These two just don't click at all. Thank goodness it only lasted 6:32 before Martyn hit Keith with a low-blow for the pin. [B]F[/B] James moves to the ring and lets the fans know that since they have been enjoying the matches between D.E.T.H. and Jeff Amazon so much, that they will get to see them in a Best Of 7 series and that the winner will get a title shot against the winner of the tournament. [B]D[/B] [B]Glen Ward VS. Stevie Stoat[/B] Well I'm 2 for 2. Another pairing that doesn't click at all. This one lasted 8:55 before Stevie got himself DQ for not breaking the S. S. Stretch when Glen got to the ropes. [B]F[/B] Marat Khoklov is shown on the in-house monitors while warming up backstage. He looks ready. Unfortunately he and Maestro are a very poor combination. Therefore, I will have to drop Maestro as his manager ASAP. Fortunately, the crowd still ate up Marat. [B]A*[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Tournament Quarter-final[/B] [B]Adam Martinez VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] Elle did some good work for Adam at ringside, as did Maestro for Marat despite being him being a poor combo with Marat. Adam was frustrating Marat and holding his ground when the Ref took a bump. Maestro handed Marat a chair who laid out Adam while he was checking on Humphrey. The chair of course disappeared and Maestro awakened Humphrey so he could count 1,2,3 for the pinfall and winner Marat Khoklov. Marat moves on to the semi-finals at [B]DZW Disorder and Chaos[/B]. [B]E[/B] Elle comes out in advance of Captain Hero's match and puts him over while being interviewed by James Santorelli. The crowd loves Elle. [B]C+[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Tournament Quarter-final[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Flemmy Lemming[/B] Captain Hero seemed off his game tonight. It could have been because he was really trying to make Flemmy seem strong. The newcomer did the job and sold it all he could. Captain Hero advances to the semi-finals where he will face Marat Khoklov. [B]C-[/B] [B]Elle does T-Shirts[/B] Wow. She's HOTT. [B]A[/B] [B]D[/B] This one got a D. We had too many E's and F's to hope for the Main Event C- to keep us at C- overall. We move up 0.4 to 11.4. I'm going to need to do some different people in Dark Matches and see if I can find another Great Chemistry or at least a Pretty Good. [B]DZW Disorder and Chaos[/B] is up next where we have the following matches: [B]DZW World Championship Semi-finals[/B] Joss Thompson VS. Nyght Ryder Captain Hero VS. Marat Khoklov The winners will meet at [B]DZW Crowning Glory[/B] for the [B]DZW World Championship[/B]

[B]1-27-06[/B] [B]DZW Disorder & Chaos[/B] We have the semi-finals of the [B]DZW World Championship Tournament[/B] tonight and hopefully that will draw a large crowd despite the worsening economy. Things got started before they really got started with a: [B]DARK MATCH[/B] [B]Martyn Staddon VS. Stevie Stoat[/B] This was an uneventful match. 7:31 of inaction. Martyn hits Stevie with the Brass Knuckles and laid him out for the easy pinfall. [B]F[/B] The 74 fans here at Groznyi Hall barley have warmed the seats up when James Santorelli announces the first match. [B]Glen Ward VS. Herschel The Hammer[/B] Herschel clearly outclassed the youngster. Glen sells the hard bumps fairly well. Herschel did look tired toward the end of the 7:41. [B]D[/B] Elle is backstage holding a copy of the first edition of the company magazine(Inside the Zone), which she is on the cover of. She talks about how steamy the pictures are, and recommends that everyone buys it. This lady is GOLDEN. [B]A*[/B] You can hear a disturbance coming from backstage and the monitors show a beatdown taking place. Joss Thompson and Martyn Staddon are putting a beatdown on Joss's opponent Nyght Ryder. Looks like Joss really wants to fight for the belt. Too bad the crowd didn't really want this to happen. [B]F[/B] [B]D.E.T.H. VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] This is the first match in their Best of 7. The previous matches have been all-DETH so far. These two have great chemistry together, but it seems to work better when Daniel wins. He got himself counted out tonight when Jeff was running away from him and then backdropped him over the barrier and beat the 10-count just in time for the "win". Jeff Amazon 1 D.E.T.H. 0 [B]E[/B] The match is over, and Jeff Amazon is celebrating. Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down. [B]F[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Semi-final[/B] [B]Joss Thompson VS. Nyght Ryder[/B] Nyght Ryder has his left bicep heavily taped. This was to be his undoing. He was actually having the better of the action when Joss went to work on the tape. He got a good length of it loose and used it tape Nyght Ryder to the ropes. As Humphrey finished helping extricate Nyght Ryder, Joss was able to roll-up Nyght Ryder for the win. Joss Thompson will fight for the [B]DZW World Championship[/B] in two weeks at [B]Crowning Glory[/B]. [B]C-[/B] Captain Hero gets on the mic and puts over his upcoming semi-final match against Marat Khoklov. He mentions he believes he does things the right way. As such, he deserves to fight for the title. [B]C-[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Semi-final[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] Captain Hero survived Marat's early offense and brought the match into double digits minutes where Marat started sucking wind. HARD. Maestro trying prove his worth to Marat motions for Marat to bump the ref. He does so "accidentally". Captain tries to check on Humphrey. Marat grabs him and moves him to the ropes where Maestro has a billy club. He rares back and WHACKS Marat squarely on the forehead and busts him wide-open. Captain takes advantage by rousing Humphrey and then covers Marat for the easy pin at 10:50. Cap and Marat have pretty good chemistry. Captain Hero will face Joss Thompson for the DZW World Championship in two weeks at [B]Crowning Glory[/B]. [B]C-[/B] Marat Khoklov is attacking his manager Maestro because Maestro accidentally hit Marat Khoklov with a billy club which led to Marat Khoklov losing the match. Marat Khoklov is really putting the boots to Maestro. I wouldn't expect to see Maestro managing Marat Khoklov anymore. [B]D[/B] Well we have our first Championship match set for two weeks at [B]DZW Crowning Glory[/B]. [B]Captain Hero VS. Joss Thompson[/B]. You don't want to miss the action. [B]C-[/B] Another nice show. We go up 0.6 which puts us at 12.0 after 4 shows. [B]2-4-06[/B] We sign Professional Rugby Star Roy Rush for even more depth.

[B]2-17-06[/B] [B]DZW Crowning Glory[/B] Tonight is THE night. We crown our first ever [B]DZW World Champion[/B]. The [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] between [B]Captain Hero[/B] and [B]Joss Thompson[/B] will decide who that champion is. We also have the second match in the Best of 7 between [B]D.E.T.H.[/B] and [B]Jeff Amazon[/B]. Jeff surprsingly took a 1-0 lead at the last show. [B]Dark Match[/B] [B]Flemmy Lemming VS. Stevie Stoat[/B] I'm glad I had this one dark. These two don't click at all. That's two bad pairings for Stevie. I need to find something good for him soon. Both wrestlers were visibly frustrated as things dragged on. Flemmy with a thumb to the eye got the edge he needed to slap on the [B]Suicide Solution[/B] for the win. [B]F[/B] A record crowd of 77 are in attendance as the show starts with: [B]Keith Adams VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Decent action from these two that lasted 7:52 before Johnny hit a [B]Plex Appeal[/B] then pinned Keith. [B]E[/B] James talks to Maestro about the beating he took last show from his now former client Marat Khoklov. Maestro hints at possibly having a new client. [B]C[/B] A video is shown on the monitors. It is a recap of the action so far in the DZW World Championship Tournament. [B]D[/B] [B]Best of 7 Match # 2[/B] [B]D.E.T.H. VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Jeff leads the series 1-0. Not a great match from these two as I push the great chemistry these two have. The both were totally blown up which allowed a [B]DETH SLAM[/B] to be applied to Jeff for the easy pin. The match went 7:54 in an attempt to get these guys in condition. The series is now tied at 1-1. [B]E[/B] [B]Herschel The Hammer VS. Travis Cool[/B] This was an odd match. HTH was toying with Travis from early on yet he took the match past 7 minutes before applying some sort of a SUBMISSION hold that had Travis tapping so fast. [B]D[/B] [B]DZW World Championship Tournament FINAL[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Joss Thompson[/B] The winner will be crowned [B]DZW World Champion[/B]. 13:56 of pretty good chemistry-filled action ensued. Elle did some good work at ringside cheering on the Captain. Experience won out as Captain Hero took control at the 9 minute mark and finally pinned Joss Thompson to earn the win and the [B]DZW World Championship[/B]. [B]C-[/B] Captain Hero took his celebration into the crowd since they got behind him and helped him get the win. [B]C-[/B] Elle with the T-Shirts. [B]A[/B] A really good show that moves us out of the starting portion of our history and into the future. It will be time to get workers settled into roles and develop some deep stories to keep the fans happy. [B]C-[/B] [B]2-14-06[/B] With things going well, I had approached UCR about a NA PACT and thankfully they have agreed. We went up 0.4 to 12.4 POP. It will take approximately 7 more regular shows to reach an E POP. Next up will be [B]DZW Prepare for Battle[/B] on 2-27-06 where the [B]Main Event[/B] will be [B]Captain Hero VS. Don Henderson[/B] in Captain's first Title Defense.

[B]2-27-06[/B] [B]DZW Prepare for Battle[/B] [B]Dark Match[/B] [B]Keith Adams VS. Roy Rush[/B] We put Roy into his first match in the dark to see how he does and he is late to the arena. Not a great way to start off. I guess he wanted more fans than normal to be in the seats for his Dark Match. Keith is always a good teacher. These guys had no problems going just over 12 minutes and Keith did the job. The pin was after a move Roy called the [B]Blindsided Hooker[/B]. It was a strong clothesline from out of nowhere. The fans who were here early seemed to enjoy the match. [B]D[/B] The main show only saw 53 show up here at Groznyi Hall. That's the lowest turnout thus far. I guess the economy is starting to hurt us. Therefore, we well go to one show a month until it gets better. The monitors light up and we see: Captain Hero is shown backstage getting ready for action later tonight. Keith Adams and Stevie Stoat find courage from each other and go talk to Captain Hero. They let him know that someday, they hope to be good enough to hold the belt. Captain Hero ensures them that if they continue to do things the right way, that they will achieve their goals. Keith Adams and Stevie Stoat walk away obviously pleased with the outcome of their talk with Captain Hero. [B]D[/B] [B] Adam Martinez VS. Flemmy Lemming[/B] First match of the night between two good workers. It wasn't awful, but not good either. Elle did some good work at ringside, but she couldn't help Adam avoid Flemmy's [B]Suicide Solution[/B] for the win. Almost 8 minutes of action. [B]E[/B] Flemmy gets on the mic after picking up his win and says he deserves more respect from DZW management and should be getting bigger matches against the better workers in DZW. Some of the crowd agrees with him. [B]D[/B] [B]Best of 7[/B] [B]D.E.T.H. VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Series tied 1-1. These two just aren't putting up as good of matches as they should be. Jeff was having a good go of it when Maestro grabbed his leg and tripped him up. He took a HARD unexpected bump and never got his head clear. D.E.T.H. rolled from then on for the pin. D.E.T.H. leads Jeff Amazon 2-1. [B]E[/B] [B]Travis Cool admiring himself is shown on the monitors[/B] The ladies love Travis. I wish he could wrestle as well as his look is. [B]B+[/B] [B]Nyght Ryder VS. Travis Cool[/B] Travis is still no match for someone as experienced as the Nyght Ryder. A [B]Ryde or Die[/B] led to the pinfall after 5:51. [B]D[/B] [B]James Santorelli interviews Marat before his match[/B] James asks Marat if he thinks he should have been the person challenging Captain Hero for his Title tonight. Marat blows his top and says that all you have to do to find out the answer is to watch what he does to Stevie Stoat. James slowly backs out of the ring and returns to his announcers table. [B]C[/B] [B]Marat Khoklov VS. Stevie Stoat[/B] Stevie sold the bumps amazingly well. He made Marat look so good. These two have great chemistry also. Marat destroyed Stevie with a [B]Moscow Lariat[/B] and pinned him after just 2:49. [B]D[/B] [B]James talks to Elle about Captain Hero[/B] Elle is starting to do better when on the Mic. She's learning and that's the good thing. She puts over Captain as an amazing person and an even more amazing champion. [B]C+[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Champion Title Match[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Don Henderson[/B] This was a really entertaining match until Marat Khoklov ran-in and starting beating on Captain Hero. Humphrey Woolsey called for the bell and Captain Hero retains his title. Don grabs Marat and pulls him off the Captain and the two have words. At this point Elle helps Captain roll out of the ring. [B]C-[/B] We got a [B]D[/B] for the show. Not bad I guess. We went up 0.4. We are now at 12.8 POP. We will be switching to monthly shows until the economy gets better. [B]3-2-06[/B] The only show for March is announced as [B]DZW Assassination[/B]. The date for the show is 3-15-06 and the [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] is [B]HTH VS. Martyn Staddon[/B].

[B]3-15-06[/B] [B]DZW Assassination[/B] Once again we are at Groznyi Hall here in Russia. Things got started early with a: [B]Dark Match[/B] [B]Rolling Johnny Stones VS. Roy Rush[/B] This is all about getting Roy time in the ring. 13:14 led to a [B]Blindsided Hooker[/B] that allowed Roy to pin Johnny. [B]E[/B] 68 people came out tonight to see the opening match between: [B]Glen Ward VS. Stevie Stoat[/B] I messed up here as I forgot these two don't click at all. Stevie caught Glen with an [B]S.S. Stretch[/B] that made Glen tap at the 7:34 mark. [B]F[/B] Stevie grabs the mic and tells everyone how he had to carry Glen during the match and if the DZW booking committee would let him wrestle good competition, he would be able to show his skills off better. [B]E[/B] [B]James Santorelli talks with D.E.T.H. before his match.[/B] Daniel puts over that he's pleased to have won the last 2 matches in the Best of 7 to take a 2-1 lead and that he feels that he will win the next 2 to finish the series off and claim the title shot that comes with winning. [B]C-[/B] [B]Best of 7[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] D.E.T.H. leads 2-1. I was impatient in booking this BO7 due to the great chemistry. Jeff really needs some time to get better before he can get a good rating. Nevertheless, he was able to get a clean vicotry over D.E.T.H. by stringing together some good power moves for the pin after 5:53. [B]E[/B] [B]All hell breaks loose[/B] Don Henderson and Marat Khoklov are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Roy Rush and James Santorelli for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. I was surprised James hopped into that fight as he normally stays out of harms way. He held his own despite his leg problems. [B]D[/B] [B]Joss warms up[/B] Joss Thompson is shown on the in-house monitors while warming up backstage. He looks ready. This was a sizable POP. [B]B+[/B] [B]Adam Martinez VS. Joss Thompson[/B] Adam tired out and Joss grabbed a handful of tights to get the pin after 10:34. Elle continues to do good work at ringside. [B]E[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Herschel The Hammer VS. Martyn Staddon[/B] I was hoping these two would be able to swing in the Main Event scene. Despite HTH being off his game tonight these two put on a nice match. Unfortunately they were both visibly tiring when HTH got the pn after 8:21. [B]C-[/B] [B]Elle on T-Shirts[/B] Another great reaction to the lady with the swag. [B]A[/B] Not a great show overall with too many E grades. Thankfully the Main Event bailed us out. [B]D[/B] [B]3-16-06[/B] We go up 0.4 to a 13.2. We will stay monthly so our next show will be [B]DZW Relentless[/B] and our May show will be [B]DZW Mayhem[/B]. Captain Hero will get to pick his opponent for Relentless. [B]4-4-06[/B] A young kid named Lucas Karlsen walked into the office today and said he wanted to be a wrestler. Normally we just send them on their way after they take a few bumps, but this kid was big and could move. Also, the ladies will love him. So we got him on the cheap and will Dark Match him until we find someone who works well with him.

[B]4-20-06[/B] [B]DZW Relentless[/B] [B]DARK MATCH[/B] [B]Adam Martinez/Stevie Stoat VS. Lucas Karlsen/Roy Rush[/B] I wanted to see Lucas in action and I'm still trying to get a handle on Roy. They picked up the win when Lucas used the ropes for leverage to pin Adam. It lasted 8:16 and no one got tired and Elle did good work at ringside. [B]D[/B] 63 people paid to watch the show tonight at Groznyi Hall in Russia. [B]Flemmy Lemming VS. Keith Adams[/B] Elle had the best of this match. Flemmy got the win via a [B]Suicide Solution[/B]. It lasted 12:19. [B]E[/B] [B]Marat makes a challenge[/B] Marat comes out into the ring and puts over that the just can't stand Don Henderson. As he's speaking, he's getting madder and madder. Just before he's about to stroke out, he Challenges Don Henderson to a match at [B]DZW Mayhem[/B]. James stands up at the announcers table and lets Marat knows that he will have that match even if Don doesn't want it. [B]C-[/B] [B]Captain Hero announces his opponent[/B] Captain Hero is on the entrance ramp with a mic and says that if anyone actually deserves a title shot, it would be his good friend Nyght Ryder. [B]C-[/B] [B]Jeff Amazon warms up[/B] Jeff is getting ready for match 5 of his Best of 7. [B]C[/B] [B]Best of 7[/B] [B]D.E.T.H. VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] These two put on a decent match!!! It lasted 5:57 and neither got tired. Jeff got a clean win and now leads the Best of 7: Jeff Amazon 3 D.E.T.H. 2 [B]D[/B] [B]Joss on the mic[/B] Joss is in the ring before his match with Rolling Johnny Stones and is putting over how good he is. He promises he will have the DZW title around his waist very soon. [B]C-[/B] [B]Joss Thompson VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] 10:58 was how long this one lasted. Joss is just better than Johnny at this point. A [B]Clean Cutter[/B] led to the pinfall. [B]D[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship[/B] [B]Captain Hero(C) VS. Nyght Ryder[/B] It wasn't surprising the Captain would pick another face for the match, it WAS surprising that they didn't click at all. I'm not sure if Nyght did the job OR if Captain just cleanly defeated him. I guess it doesn't matter. 9:05 and Still [B]DZW World Champion[/B] CAPTAIN HERO. [B]C-[/B] [B]Elle hype Inside the Zone[/B] Elle is backstage holding a copy of the next edition of the company magazine, which she is on the cover of. She talks about how steamy the pictures are, and recommends that everyone buys it. [B]A[/B] We got a second D out of D.E.T.H./Jeff. Joss/Johnny got a D. Our Main Event seems to be stuck at C-. I guess that's OK. [B]C-[/B] [B]4-21-06[/B] We move another 0.4 to put us at 13.6. I'm staying monthly until the economy turns upwards. [B]5-2-06[/B] I get a report from the staff doctor that Lucas Karlsen has a swollen elbow. He will have to work through it as far as I'm concerned. [B]DZW Mayhem[/B] will be held 5-20-06 with the MAIN EVENT being [B]HTH VS. Roy Rush[/B]

[B]5-20-06[/B] [B]DZW MAYHEM[/B] The 57 fans here at Groznyi Hall get to see the 1st scheduled match of the night. [B]Adam Martinez VS. Lucas Karlsen[/B] Due to economic concerns, I'm trying to cut costs and matches that would be dark are hitting the main show. Elle did good work and even though both workers were tired at the end, it was a passable opening match. The newcomer gets the pin at the 11:44 mark. [B]E[/B] [B]James interviews Lucas about his first main card action[/B] Lucas put over that it was the first of many victories to come for him in DZW. James wished him luck in his career with DZW. [B]C-[/B] [B]Maestro joins James in the ring before he could exit[/B] Maestro comes out and puts over that D.E.T.H. will win the Best of 7 despite trailing 3-2 at the moment. This will lead to D.E.T.H. defeating Captain Hero for the title when they meet. James reminds him that D.E.T.H. is two victories away before he even gets that match. [B]C-[/B] [B]Best of 7[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Jeff 3 D.E.T.H. 2 A DETH SLAM led to the pin and the win at the 7:35 mark for D.E.T.H. They both were visibly tired. I truly wish I had waited on this one. The series is now tied at 3-3. [B]E[/B] The match is over, and Jeff Amazon is left down. Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard is celebrating, but then stops and sees his opponent still on the ground. He attacks, and beats him into the canvas. D.E.T.H. wants every advantage he can have in the deciding match. [B]E[/B] [B]Don Henderson VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] These two just don't like each other. Don led the action in the early minutes before Marat started taking over. With Don hurting and Marat looking exhausted Marat went for the pin and taking no chances, grabbed a handful of tights and held on for the 3-count. [B]D[/B] Don Henderson is being helped back down the aisle by a team of officials and medics, having just suffered a defeat. Marat Khoklov is in the ring with a microphone, and proceeds to taunt Don Henderson about the loss. Don Henderson tries to turn and go back and fight, but the officials heavily outnumber him and drag him backstage. [B]D[/B] Backstage Marat find Maestro alone and takes advantage of it to beat the crap out of his former manager who coincidentally manages Don Henderson. [B]E[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]Herschel The Hammer VS. Roy Rush[/B] Yes I've rushed Roy to the Main Event, but I need to get a real Heel threat. Unfortunately, HTH had to carry Roy and at the 8:05 mark, had to pin Roy. [B]C-[/B] Surprisingly we get a: [B]C-[/B] [B]5-21-06[/B] We go up 0.4 to hit 14.0. Three more shows and we hit E POP. That is if we can continue to get C- grades. Our June show will be [B]DZW Under Pressure[/B]. [B]6-2-06[/B] [B]DZW Under Pressure[/B] will be held [B]6-20-06[/B] at Groznyi Hall. The MAIN EVENT will feature [B]Captain Hero[/B] against an opponent TBD. [B]6-5-06[/B] We sign Camille Karlsen(Lucas's sister) to work as his manager and to wrestle if we later decide to add a womens division. [B]6-15-06[/B] We sign a new worker who will debut at [B]DZW Under Pressure[/B]

[B]6-20-06[/B] [B]DZW Under Pressure[/B] Nothing in the Dark tonight for the 59 fans here at Groznyi Hall. The first match is: [B]Flemmy Lemming VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Nasty awful match. Flemmy is going to have to do better if he wants to move up the card. 10:32 that ended with a [B]Suicide Solution[/B]. [B]F[/B] Maestro is backstage, psyching up Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard for his upcoming match. [B]E[/B] Elle is backstage, psyching up Jeff Amazon for his upcoming match. [B]C-[/B] [B]Best of 7 Finale[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Amazon[/B] Winner gets a title shot at July's [B]DZW Dangerous Intent[/B]. These two put it on the line for 5:58 each dealing out hard stiff hits. Jeff was going for a suplex when D.E.T.H. spun around grabbed him by the neck and hit the [B]DETH SLAM[/B] and then pinned him for the victory. D.E.T.H. will face the DZW Champion at [B]Dangerous Intent[/B] next month. [B]D[/B] Having picked up the victory, Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard celebrates in the ring. Obviously he was excited at getting the title shot. [B]E[/B] [B]Captain gets a little ****y[/B] Captain Hero is in the ring with a microphone. He claims that he is so good that he cannot be defeated by anyone, and so he is making an open challenge for any wrestler on the roster to face him tonight for the DZW World Championship. [B]C[/B] [B]Joss Thompson VS. Nyght Ryder[/B] Joss is on a hot streak and it didn't end here tonight. He did use a handful of tights to complete the pin against a good veteran wrestler. [B]D[/B] Jeff Nova comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Captain Hero issued. He also puts over that he has nothing against Captain Hero, just that when one can fight for the title, then you have to do what you have to do. [B]C+[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship[/B] [B]Captain Hero(C) VS. Jeff Nova[/B] What a match this was. These two have pretty good chemistry and despite Jeff Nova being really off his game, it was a barn-burner. The action was back and forth for the 10:54 of action. Captain Hero had gained an advantage and was pressing the attack when out of nowhere Jeff wrapped him up in the [B]World's Strongest Bear Hug[/B] and forced the Captain to tap out. Jeff Nova wins the Danger Zone World Champion title and his first defense will be next month against D.E.T.H. at [B]DZW Dangerous Intent[/B]. [B]B-[/B] [B]C[/B] Our best rated show so far. We go up 0.8 to 14.8. If we have any type of a good show at [B]DZW Dangerous Intent[/B] we will hit an E POP. That will help the finances out some. We really could use the Industry and the Economy to start raising up. Contracts will be up soon after the July show. I might have to let a few people go and bring in some fresh talent. I'm thinking about having a Tag belt and bringing in some more ladies to start a small womens division. [B]6-23-06[/B] Roy Rush calls me up and says that MOSC contacted him. So I called up Mr. McPeterson and offered him a NA Pact. [B]6-24-06[/B] Mr. McPeterson got back to me and we worked out that NA Pact. [B]7-1-06[/B] WEXXV went out of Business. [B]7-7-06[/B] We sign Anna Ki, Karen Bilous, and Miss Information to give us 4 female wrestlers.

[B]7-20-06[/B] [B]DZW Dangrous Intent[/B] Groznyi Hall, Russia. The attendance bounces back to 71. Most of them missed the [B]Dark Match[/B] [B]Anna Ki/Miss Information VS. Camille Karlsen/Karen Bilous[/B] This is our first foray into womens wrestling here in DZW. These ladies(if I may call them ladies) know how to wrestle and put on a show. None of them were tired after 11:55 of action. Anna Ki pinned Camille Karlsen for the win. [B]C-[/B] The fans who did see this should spread the word. There will be some main card ladies action from here on out. It might be time to hire MORE and put a belt on the line in a few months. [B]Keith Adams VS. Lucas Karlsen[/B] P U. Lucas got the win after his sister Camille ran in and attacked Keith while Lucas had Humphrey distracted. At least Elle did some good work at ringside. [B]F[/B] Captain Hero comes out and lets everyone know he intends to get "his" belt back next month at [B]DZW Big Things[/B]. It doesn't matter if it's against Jeff Nova or against D.E.T.H., the Captain will walk away with the strap. [B]C[/B] Travis Cool is in the ring with a microphone. He claims that he is so good that he cannot be defeated by anyone, and so he is making an open challenge for any wrestler on the roster to face him in a singles match. I'm not sure what Travis hopes to accomplish with this other than perhaps biting off more than he can chew. [B]C-[/B] Joss Thompson comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Travis Cool issued. Yep, Travis is in trouble. [B]D[/B] [B]Joss Thompson VS. Travis Cool[/B] This wasn't too bad of a match. Everyone except Travis knew who was going to win, but almost no one expected it to go 10;30. A [B]CLEAN CUTTER[/B] led to the pin and the win for Joss Thompson. [B]D[/B] Marat Khoklov is shown on the in-house monitors while warming up backstage for his match with Don Henderson. He looks ready. [B]A*[/B] [B]Don Henderson VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] These two let their anger get the better of them and they were both counted out at the 7:54 mark. It wasn't much of a match either. Too much ass-beating, not enough wrestling. [B]E[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Jeff Nova(C)[/B] D.E.T.H. earned this match with his Best of 7 win over Jeff Amazon. The surprise is most people assumed he would be facing Captain Hero. However, Jeff Nova in his DZW debut defeated Captain Hero when the Captain issued an open challenge. These two have pretty good chemistry. D.E.T.H. was visibly tired toward the end of the 8:27 of action. It ended with a pin that was preceded with a [B]Glasgow Kiss[/B]. The winner and still DZW World Champion, Jeff Nova. This sets up a rematch with Captain Hero next month at [B]DZW Big Things[/B]. [B]C+[/B] Elle comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]A[/B] Not a bad show. We learned we have competent female wrestlers who can put on an interesting tag match at the very least. Looks like singles Dark Matches for them at [B]DZW Big Things[/B] to see that they can carry singles action. We learned Jeff Nova can carry the Main Event scene if we need him to. Also, Joss Thompson is getting D's from almost anyone now. Big Things are indeed ahead for DZW. [B]C-[/B] [B]7-21-06[/B] We went up 0.6 to a 15.4 POP. We are now E POP in Eastern Europe. Contract negotiations are 11 days away. It will be interesting to see who we can keep around and who we HAVE to let go.

[B]8-20-06[/B] [B]DZW Big Things[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Karen Bilous VS. Miss Information[/b] Singles action for the ladies to make sure the tag success wasn't a fluke. Karen got the pin after 7:42. [B]E[/B] [B]Anna Ki VS. Camille Karlsen[/B] Anna made Camille submit at the 8:12 mark. [B]C-[/B] So I got mixed results. Right now, I need to figure out if Anna or Camille is the key. I think it's Anna, but I want to be sure so they will get more dark action next month. [B]Main Show[/B] A record crowd of 171 filed thru the doors for tonight's action. James thanks everyone for coming out and for spreading the word of how good DZW is. Groznyi Hall is still our home turf. [B]Flemmy Lemming VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Flemmy and Johnny. I'm not sure what to do with them so I let them go at each other. Flemmy cheated and got away with it, so he slapped on a [B]Suicide Solution[/B] that made Johnny tap out. 6:51. [B]E[/B] The monitors cut to backstage where Marat and Don are going at it. Marat gets the better of it and leaves Don down and out. [B]E[/B] James Santorelli calls out Lucas Karlsen and his manager Camille Karlsen. Camille Karlsen puts over Lucas Karlsen. James was trying to highlight the brother sister act. The crowd wasn't drooling. [B]D[/B] [B]Adam Martinez/HTH VS. Martyn Staddon/Roy Rush[/B] Adam Martinez and Herschel The Hammer defeated Martyn Staddon and Roy Rush in 10:15 when Adam Martinez defeated Roy Rush by pinfall with a Bulldozer Bash. Elle did some good work at ringside. HTH and Martyn were tired by the end. Not a bad tag match. [B]C-[/B] [B]Lucas Karlsen VS. Nyght Ryder[/B] I tried to give Lucas a high profile win, and he didn't take full advantage of it. 7:36 and he pinned Nyght Ryder. [B]E[/B] Our champion, Jeff Nova is out in advance of his match against Captain Hero. Surprisingly, he is only talking about himself. The fans love it. [B]B-[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Jeff Nova(C)[/B] It's a shame these two are both faces. The pretty good chemistry helped to cover up the lack of selling. Still they put on a great match. It ended with a pin after 10:31. Right before the pin there was a [B]Glasgow Kiss[/B] which sealed the deal for winner and still [B]DZW WORLD CAHMPION....JEFF NOVA[/B]. [B]B-[/B] While the two combatants are stil in the ring, James Santorelli walks from behind the announcers table and enters the ring. He announces that at [B]DZW Fall Brawl[/B] there will be a 1 night tournament to crown a # 1 Contender. Adding to the excitement is that no one will know who is in the tournament until they are called out to the ring to fight. [B]C+[/B] A very good show that sets up the next show. [B]C[/B] [B]8-21-06[/B] We went up 0.8 to hit 16.2. 171 peeps was a new high. A lot of that crowd was due to increased advertising as the economy and industry are still low. [B]9-4-06[/B] We let Maestro go today. We wish him well. [B]9-5-06[/B] We let Nyght Ryder(The White Knight) go today. We wish him well. [B]9-8-06[/B] We sign Krystyna to be a manager.

[B]9-20-06[/B] [B]DZW FALL BRAWL[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Camille Karlsen VS. Miss Information[/B] We continue to get the ladies in the ring before the main show starts. Never had an F from them and it stayed that way. However, Anna Ki does look to be the star of the group. Miss Information got the pin following a [B]Press Release[/B] at the 7:55 mark. [B]E[/B] [B]Anna Ki VS. Karen Bilous[/B] Anna is the Ki to the future for the ladies. Karen tapped out at the 7:41 mark. Anna should be the strap holder once one is introduced. [B]C-[/B] James is in the ring in front of another record crowd here at Groznyi Hall. 175 peeps get reminded of the format tonight. 4 1st round matches that are followed by 2 2nd round matches followed by 1 match for the # 1 Contender status. [B]B-[/B] The 1st match is announced as: [B]Joss Thompson VS. Rolling Johnny Stones[/B] Joss carried Johnny for 10:05 as he hits the [B]CLEAN CUTTER[/B] followed by the pin. Joss advances to a 2nd round match later tonight. [B]D[/B] Marat Khoklov has Elle cornered backstage and is menacing her. Don Henderson comes along and rescues Elle. This leads to a big fight between Marat Khoklov and Don Henderson. They have to pulled apart by security. Don's face turn went "pretty well". [B]D[/B] The 2nd match is announced as: [B]Don Henderson VS. Marat Khoklov[/B] Marat was exhausted by the end. His new manager(Krystyna) did some good work at ringside, but it wasn't enough as Don made Marat submit via the [B]Highlander Death Grip[/B]. Don Henderson will face Joss Thompson later tonight. [B]D[/B] Captain Hero is shown on the in-house monitors while warming up backstage. He looks ready. One has to wonder if the Captain is trying to get picked for the tournament. [B]B+[/B] The 3rd match is announced as: [B]Captain Hero VS. Flemmy Lemming[/B] You wonder if it worked or if he just had inside information with his being a former champion. Krystyna came out with Flemmy and they just didn't work well together. She continually distracted Flemmy while trying to give him advice. The Captain just took advantage and got the pin at 8:31. Captain Hero advances to the semi-finals. [B]C-[/B] The last 1st round match is announced: [B]Jeff Amazon VS. Roy Rush[/B] These two had pretty good chemistry and put on a decent show. Roy was able to use a foreign object and lay Jeff out to get the pin after 7:44. Jeff was visibly tiring near the end. Roy Rush advances to take on Captain Hero in the later semi-final. [B]D[/B] Elle sees Don Henderson backstage getting ready for his match. She wishes him good luck, he thanks her and goes out to the ring. [B]C-[/B] [B]# 1 Contender Semi-final[/B] [B]Don Henderson VS. Joss Thompson[/B] I wonder if Don's head was in this match or if he was busy thinking about Elle. Joss was able to use the ropes for leverage while getting pin after 11:56. Joss Thompson will fight for the # 1 Contender status later tonight. [B]C-[/B] Martyn Staddon is backstage, psyching up Roy Rush for his upcoming match. [B]D[/B] [B]# 1 Contender Semi-final[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Roy Rush[/B] A very strong match from both workers. Captain stayed away from the former rugby players legs and concentrated on his left arm. Roy really brought out the best in the Captain. Roy did tap out after the Captain got him in an armbar. It lasted 12:32 and the fans would have ate up twice that much match. Captain Hero will face Joss Thompson for # 1 Contender Status later tonight. [B]C[/B] Jeff Nova is in the ring. He is going to bench press a huge weight in order to show his incredible physical strength. He successfully pressed 600 pounds. Easily!!! [B]C+[/B] Captain Hero comes out for the final match and gets on the mic. He puts over that he will win the match and then proceed to take back his belt from Jeff Nova. [B]C+[/B] [B]# 1 Contender Match[/B] [B]Captain Hero VS. Joss Thompson[/B] The winner will be granted # 1 Contender status. Youth was served tonight as Joss took this match into the 17 minute mark and it showed on the Captain. Joss rolled him up and grabbed a handful of tights to ensure the win. Joss Thompson is the # 1 Contender for Jeff Nova's title. [B]C-[/B] Having picked up the victory, Joss Thompson celebrates in the ring. [B]C-[/B] Best crowd ever. A # 1 Contender. A clear leader among the ladies. We just now need to set-up some tag teams and we will be going smooth. [B]C-[/B] [B]9-21-06[/B] We go up 0.6 to 16.8 POP. Fall Brawl was a 2-hour show. We are staying monthly, but will drop it back to 1-hour shows. [B]DZW Wicked Ways[/B] is up next. The main event will be [B]Jeff Nova(C) VS. Joss Thompson[/B]. [B]9-25-06[/B] We add 2 more female wrestlers to hit a total of 6. A nice budding Womens Division. [B]10-4-06[/B] We sign a new young worker Matt Sanders.

[B]10-20-06[/B] [B]DZW Wicked Ways[/B] Groznyi Hall is home once again for us. We start it off with a couple of Dark Matches. [B]DARK MATCHES[/B] [B]Aud D'Hoffryn VS. Miss Information[/B] Aud is new so she starts out dark. These two had pretty good chemistry in the ring. Aud used the ropes for leverage while getting the pin for the win. 8:22. [B]D[/B] [B]Camille Karlsen VS. Principessa[/B] Principessa is new so she starts out dark. The new worker wins again. 7:46 of action. [B]E[/B] James welcomes 183 peeps for the show. The first match of the night being: [B]Adam Martinez VS. Travis Cool[/B] Surprising result as Travis made Adam tap 6:50 in with a [B]Cool Customer[/B]. Elle did good work at ringside. [B]E[/B] James chats with Anna before her match. She says that as soon as DZW has a womens title, she will be wearing the strap. [B]C[/B] [B]Anna Ki VS. Karen Bilous[/B] Karen tapped out 7:46 in. Anna had dominated the Ladies action thus far. [B]C-[/B] James Santorelli and Krystyna are in the ring. They are talking about Mad Skillz(Marat Khoklov & Roy Rush). Jimmy S asks her how good they are. She just smiles and says that everyone will find out soon. Very Soon. A nice promo for the 1st named tag team in DZW. [B]D[/B] Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard is shown on the in-house monitors while warming up backstage. He looks ready. [B]B[/B] [B]Daniel Eugene Thomas Howard VS. Herschel The Hammer[/B] These two have pretty good chemistry. Unfortunately they both were visibly tired by the time HTH pinned D.E.T.H. after 8:59 of action. The fans did enjoy the match tho. [B]C-[/B] # 1 Contender Joss Thompson speaks to the crowd and guarantees he will win his match against [B]DZW World Champion[/B] Jeff Nova. [B]C[/B] [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] [B]DZW World Championship[/B] [B]Jeff Nova(C) VS. Joss Thompson[/B] Joss made good with his guarantee. He won after 11:31 of action. Jeff Nova was really off his game tonight and got himself counted out after Joss dodged him and Jeff slammed into and went over the railing and was unable to beat the count. Joss wins the match but Jeff Nova is still the [B]DZW World Champion[/B]. [B]C+[/B] Elle comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]A[/B] Another good show. Another record crowd. I have to keep the shows small due to money concerns, yet I want to have more matches so I can advance some workers. It's a catch-22. [B]C[/B] [B]10-21-06[/B] We go up 0.6 to 17.4. We still are a long way from hitting a D POP, yet we need to start making some money. That might be possible if the economy and industry would stop falling. [B]10-27-06[/B] The next show will be [B]DZW Good Times[/B]. It will be held 11-20-06 with the MAIN EVENT being [B]Jeff Nova(C) VS. Lucas Karlsen[/B].

DZW is going on hiatus for a while. I'm all the way into June 2007, but I've kind of ran out of steam. This one isn't dead, but it's on life support. I might have a new diary soon. I'm gonna start out in the Great Lakes Region with 0 POP 0 Prestige and do it slow and patient instead of my gotta get their fast(which usually screws up my roster/stories). Hopefully, see you all soon in my new venture.

Archived