I simmed a longterm game overnight with my CVerse 2005 mod. SWF ended up losing their TV deal and going out of business after a few years. Does anyone have any insight to what schedule type I should give companies that I want to be able to fix their schedule as they change size?

It looks like they just relied on their PPV shows, but as they dropped to tiny, they couldn't bring in a crowd to pay for their big contracts.

Their last show was The Supreme Challenge 29. Eric Eisen beat Sam Keith in the main event to retain the North American Title. Not surprised. Hahhaa

I believe TV or Weekly would make the most sense. That way once they lose TH they'll still hold events regularly. How did they drop all the way to tiny though? The circumstances around that might warrant tech support: if they still had Keith and Eisen I don’t see how their grades dip enough to sub 35 popularity.

I think they didn't hold enough live events after losing TV, when I first looked, their popularity in a couple American areas had plummeted to like 18 (I think from not being seen), which dropped them to small, then they just ran in New England, so they dropped to tiny.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe TV or Weekly would make the most sense. That way once they lose TH they'll still hold events regularly. How did they drop all the way to tiny though? The circumstances around that might warrant tech support: if they still had Keith and Eisen I don’t see how their grades dip enough to sub 35 popularity.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My only concern with TV or Weekly is that if it has an active TV deal, events will be made dormant, which would stop their PPV events, right?</p>