button and tabs do not line up?

Hello everyone. I bought the game yesterday and downloaded the patch. My UI doesn't line up properly. If I move my mouse below the button I want to interact with I can click blank space and get the menu to pop up. Sometimes other buttons overlap and I cannot select tabs. Especially a problem on the Office screen.

Wondering what I need to adjust, I'm sure its an easy fix I am just missing. Thanks for your help!

As per the faq (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544966) in the technical support forum you most likely have some sort of display scaling set.

"I can only see part of the screen \ the screen looks weird \ the icons in the taskbar are not lining up properly..."

Right click on your Desktop -> Properties -> Settings, and click Advanced. You will see a place to set your DPI, make sure it is 96.

On Windows 10 right click on you desktop and click "display settings". Then see what it says under scale and layout (100% scaling is 96 dpi). The resolution does not matter as long as it is bigger than the apps resolution of 1366×768.

If that does not work you should create a thread in the technical support forum.

Weird. Are you using any Windows Accessibility scaling or magnification or something? That is the resolution of the game (1366 x 768), you do not need to set YOUR whole computer to that, but it must be that or HIGHER for the game to show everything on screen.