wWw the new face to Sports Entertainment

[b][color=blue][size=5]wWw No Longer Quiet[/b][/size][/color] [b]8 man tournament for Universal Title[/b] Sting Vs. "The One and Only" Maven Huffman Sonny Siaki Vs. Jeff Hardy goldberg vs. Stevie Grayson Kevin Nash Vs. Brock Lesnar [b]International Title Match[/b] Johnny the bull Vs. Preston James [b]Tag Team Titles[/b] Michaels and Watts Vs. Degenerates [b]Featherweight championship - Ladder Match[/b] Caprice Coleman Vs. Lash Leroux

prolly i would say around 65-70 im not really sure how to check overness.. i am only a cult federation.. i will still prolly bump him down to upper midcard but he will be a key superstar eventually either way because he is talented..

[b][size=5][color=blue]wWw No Longer Quiet[/b][/color][/size] [i]15,00 People in Attendance at the Savvis Center, LIVE ON PPV[/i] [b]Dark Matches[/b] Eric Angle Defeated Deranged with the Angle Slam. [b]Rating:[/b] E Chris Marvelous defeated Antonio Thomas. [b] Rating:[/b] C [i][color=blue] The fireworks start to blast over the arena "Let the bodies hit the floor" by drowning pool hits the PA. The fans cheer as the camera is brought down to Joey Styles, Bobby Heenan, and Michael Cole. They hype some of the matches tonight but there biggest aspect was the 8 man Universal Title tournament they all had there picks but there was no telling what will happen.[/i][/color] wWw Featherweight Title [size=4][color=grey][b]Caprice Coleman vs. Lash Leroux[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i]This match was a close bout but in the end Leroux came out on top by retrieving the wWw Featherweight Title. Lash Celebrated as he exited the ramp staring at the loser Caprice Coleman with a smile on his face.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Lash Leroux [b]Rating:[/b] D 8 Man Tournament Round 1 [size=4][color=grey][b]Sting Vs. Maven Huffman[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][i]Everyone knew this match was going to sting but Maven with his egostistical attitude had other plans in mind after sting nailed a scorpion splash the ref got knocked down maven was able to bounce back with a few moved and grabed a chair. Maven nailed sting over the back of the head and threw the chair out. The ref counted the three and Maven would advance. Sting pointed at Maven after the match, Maven taunted him as Sting stood in the ring.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] "The One and Only" Maven Huffman [b]Rating:[/b] A 8 Man Tournament Round 1 [size=4][color=grey][b]Sonny Siaki Vs. Jeff Hardy[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i] this was probally one of the most even bouts of the night alot of back and forth fighting but in the end Siaki nailed a Siakolypse now and pinned Hardy for the three count. [/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Sonny Siaki [b]Rating:[/b] B wWw Tag Team Titles [size=4][color=grey][b]Degenerates Vs. Michaels and Watts[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i] This match was not even close Michaels and Watts looked tired out there as the Xtreme Highflying group took it to them hard. Jeff Hardy and Acid were really making a great team out there and Michaels and Watts just didn't seem to have the experience these guys did in the end it ended with a Swanton Bomb from Jeff Hardy and he got the 3 count on JD Michaels.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Degenerates [b]Rating:[/b] D 8 Man Tournament Round 1 [size=4][color=grey][b]Goldberg Vs. Stevie Grayson[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i] This was a great match and the rookie Stevie Grayson is looking like a promising superstar, but in the end he just couldn't add up to Goldbergs power. Goldberg nailed the Jackhammer and got the 3 count.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Goldberg [b]Rating:[/b] A 8 man tournament Round 1 [size=4][color=grey][b]Kevin Nash Vs. Brock Lesnar[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][i]The battle of the big boys. This was the most hyped match of the night and it went down to the end. Nash thought he had it in the bag and Lesnar turned it around and got his f5 from then on it was over. Nash laid in the ring unconsious as Brock stormed around the ring like a mad man.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b]Brock Lesnar [b]Rating:[/b]A 8 man tournament Round 2 [size=4][color=grey][b]Maven Huffman Vs. Sonny Siaki[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i] This was a all out match and it really could of went both ways except Maven continued his cheating ways to get himself to the finals. this time Maven used the ropes to help him pin Sonny Siaki. After wards Maven Continued the beat down he went out of the ring and grabed the wWw Universal Title which was sitting by the announcing table. he put it in Siaki's face and then smacked him in the head.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Maven Huffman [b]Rating:[/b] B+ [b][color=red]Maven Huffman[/b][/color][i] Siaki you will never be good enough to beat me in this ring.. your just gonna have to face the facts. Im the one and only Universal Champion and Im the One and only Icon in this federation have fun watching me put this title around my waist tonight because thats all your worthy of doing watching "The One and Only" Maven Huffman wrestle.. "The Crowd Boos" [color=blue]Maven drops the mic and smiles as he exits the ring and gets ready for his final match..[/i][/color] Round 2 of the 8 man tournament [size=4][color=grey][b]Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i]Goldberg lost to Brock Lesnar after brock gave him a low blow and then nailed him with a spear.. he got the 3 count and started taunting Goldberg. Brock was laughing as he exited the ring.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b]Brock Lesnar [b]rating:[/b] A* wWw International Title [size=4][color=grey][b]Johnny The Bull Vs. Preston James[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i] The match was pretty good and both up and comers fought a great match but in the end Johnny the bull came out victorious after nailing Preston James with the Forget about it. Johnny celebrated with his newly won title while leaving the ring the crowd didn't know how to react to this.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Johnny The Bull [b]Rating:[/b] C+ [i][color=blue]Bret Hart's music hits the P.A. and the fans cheer. Bret Hart walks down the ramp way with a mic in his hand he goes through the ropes and stand in the middle of the ring.[/i][/color] [b][color=purple]Bret Hart:[/b][/color]Welcome to the new Sports Entertainment, WORLD WIDE WRESTLING! (the fans cheer) As you all know I'm busy enough just owning this federation even though I am the Best there is, The best there was, The best there ever will be there are something I even need help with and that is why in this very ring here tonight i will announce the new General Manager of the wWw. I know you are all anticipated for this so lets just get to the Chase shall we? [i][color=blue]"Cherry Kiss" By From Autumn to Ashes plays over the P.A. The crowd is looking at the entrance. IT's VINCE RUSSO! the crowd boo's as he walks out and he is taunting them as they continue to boo. he laughs and makes his way down to the ring.[/i][/color] [b][color=green]Vince Russo:[/b][/color] Well, Well, Well if that wasn't the entrance I was looking for than I dont know what was. It's great to be back around my loving fans. You know when Hart called me up and said he needed a general manager i had no clue what he was coming up with. but when he explained to me that there was a new sports entertainment federation coming into town I was definatly hooked and I see we have a great bunch of guys leading us into the new generation of wrestling in this federation. I just wanted to end the night off with a boom and tell you as my first role as General Manager, who ever wins the Universal Title tonight will be put in a match in a Hell in the Cell come King of Kings! (the crowd cheers) I just got one thing left for ya... IM ALL BUSINESS!!! [i][color=blue] Vince smiles and shakes hands with hart both the owners leave the ring as the final match of the night is about ready to kick off.[/i][/color] wWw Universal Title [size=4][color=grey][b]Maven Huffman Vs. Brock Lesnar[/b][/size][/color] [color=red][i]The match was on and it was all Brock to start it off, but maven battled his way back into this match. with a bunch of moves Maven had the match on his side, but Brock battled his way back again and finally nailed the F5, Brock took out the referee in doing this and Goldberg came from the crowd into the Ring and Nailed brock Lesnar with a spear. He covered Maven's arm over Lesnar and the ref slowly counted the three as Maven won the match. Maven celebrated as he was the first ever wWw champion.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b]Maven [b]Rating:[/b]A [i][color=blue]The show goes off the air with maven celebrating in the ring and Goldberg getting revenge on Brock what will happen next?? Maven will be in a hell in the cell match but with who?? Stay Tuned to wWw to find out!![/i][/color] [size=5][b]PPV Info[/b][/size] B- Overall thanks to not enough interviews etc etc.. 147,571 buy rate

[b][color=red][size=5]w[/color][color=grey]W[/color][color=red]w[/color] NightMARE![/b][/size] [i]Live in the Four Seasons Venue on Urban America in front of 6,332 people.[/i] [b]Announcers:[/b]Joey Styles and The Coach, Michael Cole in the ring. [b][size=5]Dark Matches[/b] [b]Eric Angle Vs. Deranged[/b][/size][color=orange] [i] Eric Angle won over Deranged with an Angle Slam[/i][/color] [B]Winner:[/b] Eric Angle [b]Rating[/b] E [b][size=5]Rocky Vs. Johnny Devine[/b][/size][color=orange] [i] Johnny Devine won over Rocky with a Devine Intervention[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Johnny Devine [b]Rating:[/b] C- [i][color=purple]A Video airs over the t.v. screen. Brock Lesnar and Maven are battling it out. Brock nails the f5 and taunts for the end of the match the fans are going wild as he is going to be crowned the new wWw Universal Champion. IT'S GOLDBERG! Goldberg is sneaking into the ring from the crowd he nails a spear! OMG! Goldberg puts Maven Huffman's arm over Brock the ref counts slowly to the 3! AND THE NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!!! MAVEN HUFFMAN!! Maven Celebrated as the crowd booed the video went off air.[/i][/color] [i][color=orange]NightMARE! kicks on as the theme music plays through the P.A. the camera's go over the venue as the fans wait anxiously for the show to start. The camera's go down to Joey Styles and The Coach at Ringside.[/i][/color] [b][color=green]Joey Styles:[/b][/color] Welcome to wWw NightMARE! Live on Urban America. This is our first night with a new show and I dont know about you coach but I am more than ready to get this started. [b][color=red]The Coach[/b][/color] This is definatly going to be an action packed night after the Pay Per Veiw we seen just one week ago. Maven Huffman the new wWw Universal Champion thanks to Goldberg? Oh boy what is going to happen here on NightMARE!?? [i][color=orange]Maven's Music hits the P.a. and the crowd starts a heavy boo. Maven walks out onto the ramp with his new wWw Universal title and walks around with the ****iest look on his face he makes his way down the ring and looks out the fans and laughs. he slides into the ring and grabs a mic.[/i][/color] [b][color=Blue]Maven Huffman:[/b][/color][i](Maven is Taking Heavy boos)[/i] Last night.. I did something no one will ever be able to do again. You wanna know what that is my friends? I whooped ass all over this very ring and crowned myself as the very first wWw Universal Champion. Yeah I know what your thinking Goldberg helped me right? Well just so you know The One and Only had it all under controll after all I am the only Icon in Wrestling Entertainment today! [i]the fans boo[/i] And as for Sonny Siaki Like I said at No Longer Quiet... Your Not in my league... matter of fact no one is in my league I am the ONE AND ONLY... [i][color=orange]Stings Music hits the P.A. the fans go nuts as he walks out to the ramp with a mic in his hand[/i][/color] [b][color=tan]Sting:[/b][/color]Hey Maven!?? MAVEN!!?? I dont know if you recall what you did to get your One and Only ass into the finals but I dont think it was very legit.. You see Mavey Boy WOOO!!! The Stinger wants to show you something.. [i][color=orange]The Camera goes to the titan tron as the video of MAven and Sting is playing Maven pins sting and puts his legs on the ropes. 1..2..3.[/i][/color] [b][color=tan]Sting:[/b][/color] You see Maven if you ask me I think thats what they call cheating these days, and the Stinger doesnt go for that. So RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW I CHALLENGE YOU 1v1 IN THIS VERY RING FOR THE UNIVERSAL TITLE WOOOOOOO!! ITS SHOWTIME!!! [i][color=orange]Sting starts to walk down the ramp as the Titan Tron comes on again this time it is Vince Russo (the fans start to boo) Sting turns around.[/i][/color] [b][color=red] Vince Russo:[/b][/color] WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Hold On just a damn minute here! This is my show and my rules boys and Sting dont even think about getting in that ring! I am not about to let this happen here tonight in front of these fans!! (THE CROWD BOOS) I am going to do something better for the two of you.. at King of Kings it will be MAven Huffman(C) Vs. STing in a HELL IN THE CELL!! But as for tonight the two of you will be in a tag team match Sting and Sonny Siaki Vs. Maven Huffman and Kevin Nash... Enjoy your night!!! [b]---------------------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ---------------------[/b] [size=5][b]Caprice Coleman Vs. Mistico[/b][/size][color=orange] [i] The match started off with Mistico taking the advantage with some great high flying moves.. Caprice Bounced back with a few punches and landed some of his own moves the match bounced back and forth for a few but in the end Caprice came out on top after nailing Mistico with a frog splash.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Caprice Coleman [b]Rating:[/b] C [i][color=orange] Mark Jindrak is show bench pressing enormous ammounts of weight and he puts it on the rack and sits up.[/i][/color] [b][color=blue]Mark Jindrak[/b][/color] Damn I'm sexy! whew.. Thats just another reason why I am going to take out Johnny The Bull at King of Kings and win what is rightfully mine the International title.. No Punk ass like Johnny the Bull should have that thing around his waist.. [i][color=orange]Jindrak laughs as he walks into the shower room.[/i][/color] [size=5][b]Ron Killings Vs. Stevie Grayson[/size][/b][color=orange] [i]The battle of the rappers Ron used his experience in this match to take him to the end.. he won it after nailing the truth or consiquences. Stevie made his way back to his feet and stared ron down it looked like this wasnt over between these two.[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b]Ron Killings [b]Rating:[/b]C+ [b]----------------------- COMMERCIAL BREAK ------------------------[/b] [i][color=orange] Brock is backstage with Bobby The Brain Heenan and he looks pissed[/b][/color] [b][color=tan]Bobby The Brain:[/color][/b] Hey Brock! I have something to ask you! How do you feel about what Goldberg did to you last week at No Longer... [b][color=blue]Brock Lesnar[/b][/color] LISTEN GOLDBERG!! You have crossed the line messing with me! I have had it with you thinking your a unstopable force at King of Kings I put my career on the line.. If you can beat me in a last man standing match I will leave this company forever! What do you gotta say about that! [i][color=orange]Brock Stares Heenan down feircely and walks off Heenan gulps.[/i][/color] [size=5][b]Goldberg Vs. Erik Watts[/b][/size] [i][color=orange] Goldberg and Erik watts are both two big guys but Goldberg didn't even hesitate to take out Erik Watts it only took him four minutes and he nailed the Jackhammer for the 123..[/i][/color] [b]Winner:[/b] Goldberg [b]Rating:[/b] B [i][color=orange] Goldberg grabs a mic and stares at erik watts laying helplessly on the ground.[/i][/color] [b][color=green]Goldberg:[/b][/color] Brock... YOUR NEXT [i][color=orange]Goldberg spits on Erik Watts and walks out of the ring and up the ramp.[/i][/color] [size=5][b]MArk Jindrak Vs. Preston James[/size][/b][color=orange] [i]This match was a good one both competetors fought well but in the end Jindrak shown that he was the better man by nailing Preston James with the Mark of Perfection.[/i] [b]Winner:[/b] Mark Jindrak [b]Rating:[/b] B- [size=5][b]Sting and Sonny Siaki Vs. Maven Huffman and Kevin Nash[/b][/size] [i][color=orange]The match started off with Kevin nash and Sting in the ring both competetors fought well and started the tag match off with a boom in the end sting ended the match taking out maven huffman with a scorpion Death Drop. Nash was distracted by Sonny Siaki as they were battling it out outside and sting got the 3 count.. after the match Nash Nailed Siaki with a Powerbomb onto the rails. Sting went to go help him as sting went out to save him Maven went and grabbed his title and sting was mouthing off with kevin nash. Maven nailed sting from behind with his title then picked him up and nailed him with the one and only.[/i][/color] [b]Winners:[/b] Sting and Siaki [b]Rating:[/b] A [i][color=orange]The camera goes off the air as Maven and Nash celebrate standing over the sting and siaki.[/i][/color] [b]T.v. Info[/b] [b]Final Rating:[/b] B [b]Viewers:[/b] 147,536 Overall a great night of wrestling..

Archived