<p>An "Alter Ego" is just an alternate character that the worker uses. This can be anything from just a change of picture (Edd Stone, Edd Stone Looking Happy, Edd Stone Wearing A Singlet, etc, etc), to a full on new bio and whole new character everything (Billy Gunn, Mr Ass, Billy).</p><p> </p><p>

Sometimes these are linked to a promotion (usually if the company has trademarked the stage name *coughWWEcough*, or if it doesn't make sense for them to appear as that character elsewhere). </p><p> </p><p>

You might, for instance, have three Mick Foley alter egos (Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind), two of which would be WWE-specific (maybe even all three, since WWE bought ECW so probably own Cactus now too).</p><p> </p><p>

To create an alter ego, go to the worker's profile, click the yellow text above his picture ("Mick Foley is a x year old x..."). There's a section on this page where you can pick an existing alter ego the worker already has. However i you change his picture, his name and/or his bio yourself, when you click save you'll be asked if you want to save the details as an alter ego. If you're only changing his picture, probably not, but if you're changing his name you probably do. </p><p> </p><p>

At the bottom of the screen that pops up is a percentage bar. This is the likelihood that he'll use that alter ego if hired by another company, although if you're creating it in-game, I'm pretty sure all alter-egos you create will be specific to your promotion, so I'm not really sure what that bar does unless you leave the company, the worker gets fired, and the AI re-signs him there later.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D-Lyrium" data-cite="D-Lyrium" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49949" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> You might, for instance, have three Mick Foley alter egos (Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind), two of which would be WWE-specific (maybe even all three, since WWE bought ECW so probably own Cactus now too).</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I dunno, unless it is part of his Legends deal. Mick was using Cactus Jack long before WCW and ECW. He at least used it in Dallas and whatever they were calling the Pensacola area promotion at the time.</p>