Fourteen games a season

Hi. I am running a solo dynasty league using a fictional league Mark Cooley made. All of the teams are fictional, as was created by Mark. I was simming this out, and I saw an odd record by the team that's under my "control" (I am simming out each season, to get a history going, before I pick up a team): Union Catholic - 5-9 (1-7) I looked at the schedule, and they had one bye week, that being Week 13. Every other week of the regular season, they had a game. I thought that was an aberration, and went to the next season. Union Catholic - 6-8 (4-4) I thought that was interesting. What could be the possible causes of this? Would the rivalry system cause this? I'm interested to read some theories. -John

[QUOTE=DreamTeams]I've never seen that happen, John. I hope someone can help on this. By the way, where can I get a copy of Marks league to play solo? I'd love to have it.[/QUOTE] I don't have the beginning zip online, but maybe John has it.

Coolyvol, Did you make a pstats file for it? That would work. I think I downloaded the beginning zip, but it asked me for a password so I could'nt open it. I'd love to play it solo. I tried to create a fictional league of my own, but it took so much time I gave up. Your file would give me a huge headstart. In fact, it's so well done that I'd play it as is.

Archived