Alert When A Position Is Open?

So in previous games of this series the game would alert the player and even pull them out of multiday skips to let them know a new position has opened up. Is that still a thing in this game because I was not alerted when a new promotion opened up.

So in previous games of this series the game would alert the player and even pull them out of multiday skips to let them know a new position has opened up. Is that still a thing in this game because I was not alerted when a new promotion opened up.

It’s in your mail settings. You need to set it to important. Tomorrow when I boot up the game I’ll get you the exact option if you haven’t found it your self yet.

It's on page 7 of the mail settings. You want to set "Owner Position Opens" and "Booking Position Opens" to important.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50031" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It’s in your mail settings. You need to set it to important. Tomorrow when I boot up the game I’ll get you the exact option if you haven’t found it your self yet.<p> </p><p> It's on page 7 of the mail settings. You want to set "Owner Position Opens" and "Booking Position Opens" to important.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you very much I'll look for it. I didn't know about mail settings. I'll try to look for it. If you find it and I haven't told you I found it, please let me know where it is..</p>