Alliance loan for more than one appearance?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gockelinho" data-cite="Gockelinho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>... which is impossible as they won't accept unless you send some star you need yourself.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As long as your show isn't the same day as theirs then that shouldn't matter. And even so NJPW is bigger than ROH & RevPro so the workers will prioritize NJPW first anyways so there shouldn't be any conflict.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JudasCradle" data-cite="JudasCradle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As long as your show isn't the same day as theirs then that shouldn't matter. And even so NJPW is bigger than ROH & RevPro so the workers will prioritize NJPW first anyways so there shouldn't be any conflict.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This.</p><p> </p><p> And if you're New Japan, some of your young boys would be attractive to the likes of RevPro. It's not like you have to send Tanahashi or Okada.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gockelinho" data-cite="Gockelinho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I can just trade anyone and still both will be able to work for me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes! And Showtime makes a good point. You shouldn't have any trouble getting RevPro or ROH workers to agree to accept bookings in Japan (Talk to Worker). So you could just sign up whoever you want on Handshake deals for the duration of the tour. New Japan is big enough that pretty much anyone in the world would accept bookings in Japan for the chance to work for them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m not sure about 2020 but alliance loans have usually came in with CC right? That could potentially be annoying</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't think so I had Mayu Iwatani come in from Stardom and she was annoyed losing to Toni Storm but had no chance to prevent it. (If CC means creative control)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50055" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’m not sure about 2020 but alliance loans have usually came in with CC right? That could potentially be annoying</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think alliance loans and talent trades come with CC built-in.</p>

Instead of making a new thread every time you have a question, please use one of the existing question threads pinned at the top of the forum.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545414

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545006

I couldn't care less what you want from me, if I have questions they're always valid questions that deserve their own thread.

Instead of making a new thread every time you have a question, please use one of the existing question threads pinned at the top of the forum.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545414

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545006

I couldn't care less what you want from me, if I have questions they're always valid questions that deserve their own thread.

What Jayson politely asked you to do is a fairly standard GDS way of operating. Rather than clog up the forums with pages upon pages of threads with individual small questions, years ago we condensed things down to a Small Questions Thread that could be used to answer simple questions. We still prefer to do this as it makes it easier for people to navigate the forums and find what they are looking for.

And as a reminder, here is a link to the GDS Forum Rules. You've already been spoken to about following these, please keep a considerate tone and be respectful of others in future, as once again your tone comes off as abrasive and disrespectful to people who are trying to offer you help.