RIP Hana Kimura

milamber

I've also heard credible reports of people saying Japan is one of the most racist places on earth. Seems very tight on the concept as well, given they're kind of the same race. It's a sad world when in hindsight she should've "hid" the fact that she's half-foreign - because it seems to be more a problem about nationality rather than racism.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50081" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Twitter is a cesspool, I am so glad I got rid of it. A buddy of mine said to me about a year ago, "Get rid of Twitter and you will be much happier." Now I was never really active on Twitter but I decided to take his advice and he was absolutely right.<p> </p><p> Same goes for Facebook, I got rid of it years ago after some crazy chick stalked me on it and told me she was going to show up at my house. That was enough for me and I got rid of it. That was one of the best things I have ever done.</p><p> </p><p> If I can give anyone any sound advice I would say either delete your social media accounts or severely scale back your interactions on such sites, you will be better off for it in the long run.</p></div></blockquote><p> Yep, 100% agree with this. </p><p> </p><p> We could all learn to be more compassionate and understanding of our fellow human beings, their flaws and their grey areas.</p>

EZQF3KWU4AEQx-c?format=jpg&name=small

Hana's funeral was successfully completed. This portrait was taken in the studio by photographer Sasaki last November. A gorgeous floral photo. A lot of friends and co-workers came to say goodbye today. Hana in the coffin was so beautiful that she looked like she was sleeping. A flower who fell asleep...

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2020/05/77d3f1ede7a4-suicide-note-written-by-japanese-netflix-star-hana-kimura-found.html

"On Monday, leading politicians reaffirmed the need to deal with such bullying following the death of Kimura, who was known to be a popular wrestler usually playing the role of a "heel" or villain.

The Diet affairs chief of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, Hiroshi Moriyama, met with Jun Azumi, his counterpart in the main opposition Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan, and agreed to start a discussion on establishing a set of rules to prevent cyber-bullying.

"It is important for the legislature to play a role to make a society where such incidents do not happen," said Moriyama. "We will aim to reach a consensus on a certain direction (for the rules) by the fall," Azumi said."