How do you release someone from a contract?

• 3 weeks later...
I think this should be significantly easier to find and there should be multiple places to release someone. For one, the most obvious place should be in.........................the CONTRACT section! Would it not be obvious that contract related things be in the contract section? Just add a "release" in the contract section next to the worker name and end of story. Now we can only release the worker if you stumble upon the "arrow" next to the pop. Also, regarding the in-game help, i did not find it there, it could/should be there somewhere but it was not obvious as to where it is.

Also, regarding the in-game help, i did not find it there, it could/should be there somewhere but it was not obvious as to where it is.

Ironically enough, much like the release button it's not where you'd expect. Rather than being in the Contracts section, it's in the "TEW 2020: The Basics" section.

It would be much better if the handbook had a search function. It took me ages to find storylines in there.