IER's Create-a-Worker

So I've been working on something that I am hoping at least some of you find useful. I call it a Create-a-Worker pack, as it consists of multiple pieces and skin-tones that someone could piece together in Photoshop or GIMP to create a worker for their game.

I won't pretend that these will be world-class looking, but I think they can absolutely be passable. The images are largely plug-and-play, though it will take some knowledge of Photoshop or GIMP to manipulate the colors to your liking. With a deep understanding of either, you can probably create your own facepaint or masks with ease.

If this is something people find useful, then I will create additional "expansion packs" in the future to go along with this one. Please see below for examples of the workers I made using these assets exclusively.

Lastly, please share your creations!

1ssPnHi.png3iG84pP.png1RqIIFM.pngI69PYjd.png3ab6Moh.png

Download Create-a-Worker Starter Pack

Download LucasLutkus Expansion Pack #1

Excellent Idea! Thanks for sharing.

As far as any expansions go, the starter skin tones all appear to be masculine in nature, so if you ever felt up to a feminine in nature one, I would love to mess around it. Almost all my created characters are females, actually in the process of making a an all women's CVerse mod for myself..going ok, up to about 500 women, but running low on renders, lol. So a pack like this for women would no doubt afford some more options. :) If the motivation ever hits you, of course. :)

Excellent Idea! Thanks for sharing.

As far as any expansions go, the starter skin tones all appear to be masculine in nature, so if you ever felt up to a feminine in nature one, I would love to mess around it. Almost all my created characters are females, actually in the process of making a an all women's CVerse mod for myself..going ok, up to about 500 women, but running low on renders, lol. So a pack like this for women would no doubt afford some more options. :) If the motivation ever hits you, of course. :)

Yeah the next pack would definitely be a female version similar to this one.

Some ideas for next packs if you'd like some input, but no rush, just to add on the thoughts:

Fat versions of the current skins

Glasses and Sunglasses

Unibrows and Thicker Eyebrows

Hair Styles:

Afro

Cornrows

Bandana

Backwards Hat

Facial Hair Styles:

Imperial Mustache

Hogan-like Mustache