"I am the Captain now." Triple H's WWE

For the first time in my life I felt small. It was a truly surreal feeling sitting in this chair at headquarters. I've spent the better half of the last decade working out of this building but this office always belonged to someone else.

It always belonged to the CEO....

Vince had sat right here in this chair for over fifty years and now it was on me. I gazed up at the trophy case that lined the left side of the room and wondered how I, Paul Levesque, could ever fill those shoes. A new feeling came over me that I had almost never felt before. I was uncertain. I actually wasn't sure I could do this job. I am sitting on the throne of the biggest wrestling empire in the world, my head is swirling with industry revolutionizing ideas and yet i feel completely and totally incompetent.

I looked at the paperwork in front of me on the beautiful oak desk I was sitting behind. Calendars, rosters, creative pitches, title histories and countless other pieces of information and felt overwhelmed. I knew this job would come one day. I had been groomed for it for years and yet I felt as unprepared as the janitor would have been to take the helm of this ship.

I wasnt really sure where to even start so i did the one thing I knew would get me off on the right foot.

I called an old friend.........

Hahahahaha someone else was hopeful it was xpac

inb4 they unveil a Joan Marie Laurer Memorial Trophy, for all the wrong reasons. That'd be one hell of a way to make Mick Foley hate you as much as Jim Cornette hates Vince Russo. Mick running a women's promotion would be very much in character for him, actually.