[RELEASE](AU) Effganic: Not Ready for Prime Time

LnbgBnW.jpg

xOaG8Q1.jpg

sYdO3aE.jpg

aYraI9u.jpg

OY3bUbn.jpg

YxgcgjP.jpg

This mod is no longer considered canon, but I have received many requests to release it for 2020. This will now be considered an Alternate Universe (AU) expansion, and others may follow (some released by people other than me).

I call this one 2.9 because it has been fully updated to 2020 and I pulled in a lot of what I had already done for Genesis, but it isn't nearly as polished. That said, it seems to be playable from the tests that I have run. If you encounter any issues, please let me know.

(AU)Effganic: Not Ready for Prime Time 2.9

• 1 month later...

Thank you for releasing this.

There are some issues:

1) Some broadcaster warnings when starting new game

2) Many promotions are not hiring owners and go out of business from not running any shows. Chicago wrestling never got an owner in 3 different saves and some other debuting companies have the same issue.

I would be interested in seeing this get a 3.0. As much as I appreciate the original start, starting in the 80s is a bit easier to handle for TEW.

It may happen eventually, but the earliest it would happen would be after I finish 1942. Since this is no longer canon, I'd be willing to pass it off to the right person/people if there is someone out there interested. I'm all for people using any of my mods to make Effganic Alternate Universe mods.

Man I have been playing an imported version of this mod with tweaks here and there for awhile now and I'm glad to see it's officially been moved to TEW20(Despite me not quite grasping the game totally yet). Maybe I'll share the 20+ characters I've made for it back on TEW16 if anyone is interested in the slight spin-off I had going on. Thanks again for your hard work

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BasicThuganomics" data-cite="BasicThuganomics" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50290" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Had a quick look at this mod this morning as I love the idea of effganic but can't get into the 1920's version.<p> )</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second this. 1920's era just doesnt do it for me. Really hope this mod gets the love it deserves and doesn't go to waste.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingTurtle09" data-cite="KingTurtle09" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50290" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has this been released because there is no download button</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Click the link and then the download button.</p>