Advice on worker Getting Over

Okay so I'm stuck in a predicament, In my AEW save I have been pushing Darby Allen like no ones business and its been paying off , Kenny Omega (My best worker) who's hitting minimum 89 performances is scheduled for the main event in 5 weeks and he's graciously volunteered to put Darby Allen over. Which under most circumstances id not hesitate but its only valid before the season ender, so what I'm asking is if I put Kenny vs Darby in a main event dynamite show a book Darby to win could it possibly effect my main event for the PPV?

What is your question though? As long as you're doing other storylines for your season finale it shouldn't matter too much. Having a hot main event a PPV early is fine as well. In theory every show/PPV should have a hot PPV just that there is a higher expectation at your season finale.

So do you have other hot storylines or is this your only one?

What is your question though? As long as you're doing other storylines for your season finale it shouldn't matter too much. Having a hot main event a PPV early is fine as well. In theory every show/PPV should have a hot PPV just that there is a higher expectation at your season finale.

So do you have other hot storylines or is this your only one?

No sorry my question is would taking Kenny up on the offer to lose to darby would that effect his momentum going into the main event.

Put the lower pop worker in a match with the high pop worker.

Low pop to win.

Keep Strong high pop

This will ding the match and the pop gain for the lower pop guy. Honestly, Kenny can get back the 2-3 pop he's going to lose here. Just put the guy over clean in the middle on the big PPV(unless he's a heel in which case turn him in the match) People who do this are missing the potential of the opportunity.

This will ding the match and the pop gain for the lower pop guy. Honestly, Kenny can get back the 2-3 pop he's going to lose here. Just put the guy over clean in the middle on the big PPV(unless he's a heel in which case turn him in the match) People who do this are missing the potential of the opportunity.

Agreed. Keep Strong is a really bad note that should really only be used if you need to talk a worker into eating a loss.

Seems to be a note that people overuse the most, probably from a severe lack of misunderstanding, based on many of the YouTube videos I’ve seen.