The Career of Jonathan "Johnny Darko" Sanders!

My name is Jonathan Sanders, but I'm going to become a superstar in the wrestling world as Johnny Darko. This is the story of my rise to the top of the industry. Enjoy! (Special thanks go to PyroFalkon, for the Johnny Darko image that is now my avatar!) [b][u]June 2005[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I talked to my agent this morning, and he got me on the phone with two majors! Ring of Fire's owner, Geordie Jimmy, has offered me six months at $24 per appearance, as an upper midcarder babyface for his federation! Meanwhile, my manager talked me up with the head of the United States Pro Wrestling Federation, who have agreed to let me try out at their next show! My audition will be TOMORROW, on USPW Breakdown! while I won't wrestle for ROF on "Bad Obsession" until next Thursday. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I drew a matchup against Eric The Bull as the first match on USPW Breakdown … and I'll tell you, entering that backstage area, I was as nervous as it gets. So I did what I do best, turned on the charm, flirting with Emma Chase, who seemed to handle my advances … I'm sure she knew what I was up to. Nothing serious, just breaking the ice with someone non-threatening. Anyway, back to the match, and I quickly found myself FAR out of my league. I spent most of the bout trying just to avoid real punishment, while hoping to draw at least SOME attention from the guys upstairs. Then late in the match, some of my bigger moves started hitting! A few solid moves killed his energy, and we both were in the same boat! And suddenly, after nine minutes, I hit him with the Biggz Up! and he went down! 1 … 2 … 3 … AND I SHOCKED EVERYONE by winning my first ever match! Think that'll get me a full time job? Well, maybe not … it wasn't clean, and I got a "D" rating. But a win's a win! [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: I was shocked to hear that Eric The Bull chatted me up to the bookers after the fight, and they requested an immediate meeting with me! Turns out they think I'd make an exciting opener, and Danny Jillefski, owner of USPW, offered me a "Pay Per Appearance" contract, worth $40 per appearance for a year! How could I turn an offer like that down? [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Got a call today, my agent said that 21st Century Wrestling, a leader in the UK in the wrestling world, wanted to meet with me! But they weren't offering me what other BETTER feds were: just $20 per appearance on a 6 month PPA contract. I asked for a better pay deal, but they weren't interested in talking, so I thanked them but declined. Meanwhile, I met with Danny Jillefski from USPW, and he wants me to be an opener Heel. But guess who they want me to tag with? Damned straight! I'm now a member of "Dark Bulls", the tag team of myself and Eric the Bull, who was impressed by my comeback win so much that HE asked for the teaming! I wonder who we'll end up fighting when we debut … [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: I spoke today with Cliff Anderson, owner of Combat Zone! And though they offered me the same 6 month $20 per appearance deal that I got from 21st Century, I think CZCW has a lot to offer me as a third monthly match. I keep wishing I'd hear from either Burning Hammer or DAVE, as those are two of the best promotions to be a part of if you want to climb the ranks. But that could be a long way off. [b][u]June 2005[/b][/u]: Week 2 [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight, I debuted on Ring of Fire's "Bad Obsession" against Alpha Female! While the prospect of taking on a 34-year-old middleweight female heel, I guess you don't get to be choosy at this level. So I figured might as well be friendly. I met up with her backstage, and we both agreed after a few minutes that we should be able to put on a good match. She gave me a few pointers on my in-ring psychology, and then we had to head out into the ring … it took me twelve grueling minutes, as she seemed to block every move I made, to finally stun her long enough for the three count … but I DID manage to remain undefeated, while picking up my first ROF win! This time my match drew a C+ rating, so I was pleased in the end. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: I don't have any appearances scheduled until next month, so I contacted a Japanese fed, World Level Wrestling, because they have a weekly event called "WLW Rest In Peace". I told them I'd be interested in appearing on their show every time I'm not under contract to appear on CZCW's monthly show, and they agreed to at least give me a tryout on Monday (no pay of course). Will I get my third straight win and another job? You'll have to wait and see!

[b][u]June 2005[/b][/u]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I flew into Japan on Sunday night, and was all prepped on Monday when I learned I'd be "trying out" against Ketsueki Karasu (who works elsewhere as "Blood Raven"), a Lucha Libre styled fighter from Mexico who is 23, much closer to my age, on tonight's edition of "WLW Rest In Peace". He's a low midcarder heel, so they're giving me a challenge! I like their style. Wait though … he may not be that much of a challenge, he's lost both his recent matches. But it is a first blood match, something I've never been part of, so at least I'll have to work hard to get the kill, and woo them with a high scoring match! (Maybe I'm getting too ****y … nah!) I thought I'd try to build up a potential feud by riling him backstage … but he wasn't particularly interested. So I had to assert myself in the ring. It took me 21 minutes to break his face and end the match, earning a B- for the match! I improve to 3-0, and may well be the winningest young worker on the indie circuit! [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: WLW asked me last night not to fly out yet, they wanted to meet with me. I've impressed them, and they offered me an opener job worth $40 per appearance on a Pay Per Apperance basis for the next year! So I accepted, joining a fourth promotion full time. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: I decided to stay this whole week in Japan, since I didn't have any duties in the US this week. And today, a night before I join the WLW for my first OFFICIAL fight as a signed member of the team, I met with the owner, who told me I'll be opening as a babyface. They told me if I can manage to build myself up, they may give me a manager, an idea I find intriguing … it shows they may want to develop me further than most other feds, something that certainly can't hurt … [b][u]June 2005[/b][/u]: Week 4 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on "WLW Rest In Peace", I'll be facing Ketsueki Karasu again (this time in the THIRD match) in a more traditional one on one match. The other key is that now he's challenging ME! That's a first … and this match was FULL of firsts. I had him against the ropes, hitting him with move after move, but we were both worn out when he slammed me in the face with a chair at the 13 minute mark, and then rolled and pinned me! I kicked out once, then the second time he hit me with a suplex and I was stunned. Three count and I was done, my first loss in four bouts, and the humiliation took 14 minutes. But I got a C+ rating, as the fans loved it when I hit him with four punishers in a row: first a suplex, followed by a Disturbing the Peace, a Vessey Plex, and to cap it off, a Welcome to NYC! Combined, those four moves kocked him from High to Danger, and I thought I had him beat. Dammit … back to the drawing board I guess.

[b][u]July 2005[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: This is going to be tough. I have to wrestle in Japan tonight, and then fly back to the US to participate in the USPW Independence Day Slam on Thursday. Focus on tonight first, though, that's what I've got to do. Oh, wait! I didn't even get a spot on the bloody card, and I found out an hour before the show that had I known, I could have participated in a ROF bout … had I not wasted all my time flying to Japan again! Hell … I got so pissed off, I picked a fight with Karasu in the back, and a couple of refs had to break us apart before I could pull a headcrushing move on his skull with a lead pipe I found in the parking lot. This can't help our "friendship", that's for sure. What a waste of time. Hopefully I'll get a match on Thursday for USPW. [b][i]TUESDAY[/b][/i]: I got back to the US today, recovered from the hangover I developed while drinking shots on the plane, and then checked my answering machine. Seems the fight last night with Karasu was a bigger mistake than I'd thought. Now the guys backstage are considering me a "troublemaker". Maybe I should try and smooth things over next week with him before this gets out of hand. [b][i]THURSDAY[/b][/i]: Ah, this should be FUN! Tonight, in the SIXTH match on the card, I will join Eric The Bull and Johnny Bloodstone in a 3-on-2 match against Kentucky Bill and Al The Hillbilly! Heehawwwww! This one was BRUTAL! I had Kentucky Bill on the ropes, but he tagged out after twelve minutes, and I had to send Eric The Bull in to take on Al The Hillbilly. But unfortunately, I learned that Eric has no f---ing moves! So he floundered for a few minutes, almost got taken out, and barely managed to tag me back in at the 18 minute mark, right as Kentucky Bill came back in. I refused to let him leave, as I used my weakened body to hit him with two suplexes and a Welcome to NYC, before he hit his head on the turnstile, and, avoiding a three count, simply gave up at the 20 minute mark, submitting and giving me the win. I was proud to get a C+ rating after all that, I wish though that Eric had lived up to his end of things. Bloodstone was a waste of space, but at least he didn't almost ruin things. I could have gotten hurt, I probably should have let Eric take the loss (which would have made him go out and learn some more moves). Oh well. A win's a win, right? And I have to have looked good to the USPW head booker! [b][i]FRIDAY[/b][/i]: I flew back to Japan today, and will spend the weekend resting up for Monday's show. They'd better book me though, or there's going to be trouble. Also, memo to self: smooth this crap over with Ketsueki Karasu, before my reputation suffers! [b][u]July 2005[/b][/u]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: My trainer had flown to Japan with me, and he told me this morning after my usual workout that he feels confident raising my ratings in Charisma, Mic Skills, Safety, Psychology, Stamina and Power! I also learned that I'll be fighting in a tag match with Fox Mask, against Deano Machino and Acid in a 2x2 elimination match! The GOOD thing is that it's the THIRD match on the nine segment card, which is a step up! But Fox Mask and I were outmatched. I took some kicks to the head that caused some MAJOR blood loss, and I was forced to tag out midway through the bout (I kept landing my blows, but couldn't maintain an advantage). And when Fox Mask came back in for the fifth time after 21 minutes had been fought, he wasn't ready for a chair shot to the throat, which left him gasping for air on the mat as the ref counted to three. So I had to come back in, but I'm gushing like a geyser, and can barely even see. But I manage to take out Deano Machino with the Long Arm of the Law and a three second count out … and then, when Acid comes back into the ring, I put him in a sleeper hold until he collapses, and then pin him as he gasps for breath! One … two … three … DAMN! How did I pull it off? I had to have three people help me out of the ring, this 27 minute bout damned near broke me! But I earned a B-, as it was one of my best fights ever!

My mic skills improved a point thanks to tips I got before the match from Hell Monkey! Now seems as good a time as ever to give you an update on all my personal statistics: Career Record: 5-1 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]Currently employed by[/b]: Ring of Fire, United States Pro Wrestling, Costal Zone Combat Wrestling, World Level Wrestling [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 3 Japan: 4 UK: 1 [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 13 Stamina: 18 Looks: 18 Power: 19 Toughness: 24 Respect: 2 Technique: 13 Charisma: 16 Speed: 6 Microphone: 14 Psychology: 17 Safety: 17

[b][u]July 2005[/u][/b]: Week 2 ([i]Continued[/i]) [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I had a meeting with the Highland Warrior, owner of MOSC (Men of Steel Combat, a regional hardcore fed in the UK). He said he'd be willing to give me a tryout at their next event. Unfortunately, their July event ("Rock This Country") was last Friday. So I'll have to wait to hear from them in August. [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: My agent got me a meeting today with Canadian Charisma Championship Combat owner Troy Winner, who also wants to give me a tryout! Their event was on Monday of week one, so I'm not sure when I'll get to try out for them. [b][u]July 2005[/b][/u]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Today on this week's "WLW Rest In Peace", I'm being challenged by Ketsueki Karasu again. Could this be my chance to smooth things over with him? Not backstage, anyway, as he wasn't even around … but I did speak to Acid and Dark Eagle about my psychology and microphone skills. Wonder if their advice will work? This match was grueling, as I took a kick to the head early on, and had the same blood problems as before. I did manage to pull off the Hades Bomb for the first time ever (at the 10 minute mark, through a flood of blood that made me dizzy) and sapped Ketsueki of his energy quickly. But I was as worn out as he was, so the match became one of a flurry of bad shots that hurt both of us and helped neither. At the 15 minute mark, I hit him with the Hung Jury, which was my first attempt in several minutes that actually WORKED, and attempted the pin … but he bloody kicked out! I tried a brass knuckles punch, that didn't land, and found myself in the corner. I hit a spot-on piledriver at the 19 minute mark, and again attempted the pin but he got the last second kick out AGAIN! I hit him with the Rear Chinlock and Execution at Dawn, but I'm so weak, nothing's working! We're 24 minutes in, and I'm nearly down and out of it. Yet he hasn't managed to get me pinned yet! The Champaign Breakfast, by God, lands HARD … my first serious hit in ten minutes … and I get desperate enough to attempt the submission. And it fails! GOD DAMN IT! I hit him with the Hammerlock and the Bling Thing, and then countered a Corner Spear with a dead on Long Arm of the Law at the 26 minute mark, and then FINALLY get the three count! This match ends after 26 grueling minutes, and another B- rating. And I need to see the doctor, I believe. Man, the world's spinning … [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I went in to see my doctor this morning, but he gave me a bottle of pain pills and said I'll feel fine in a day or so … he said the blood loss didn’t hurt me, and I'm in perfect health. I guess I'll take his word for it and revel in the fact that I'm now 6-1, and my Japanese overness just rose to 6%! [b][u]July 2005[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I fight tonight in Japan, and then on Saturday get a second match, as part of CZCW's "Uprising" … I'm in a 4x4 match: York, Karasu, Umehara and Machino vs. Cougar, Maeda, myself and Nishimuraya. But before the match, I got a chance to talk to Haru Kurofuji, among the top fighters in the league! I got some advice from him on psychology skills, and he told me that I would do fine tonight, apparently he's becoming a fan of my desperate style! And Masked Cougar, one of my teammates tonight, gave me mic tips, on how to rile up the other team before the match! The match was a 4x4 Elimination Rules match, and falls count only in the ring. Everyone spent a ton of time in the ring on this one, but as soon as we'd get someone on the ropes, they'd tag out and we'd have to tag out to send a healthy person in. At the 27:00 mark, Deano Machino on the other side knocked out Hachigoro Maeda, and Utamuro Nishimuraya came back in. After watching him land NOTHING for three minutes, I had him tag me back in. to finish off Deano Machino. I hit him with the Hades Bomb and the Brass Knuckles at 30:00, and he's all bloody now! Of course I got warned, f---ing ref had to turn at that moment. But I fall on Machino and knock HIM out for good. Eiichi Umehara came in (in danger mode) I hit him with a headbutt to the groin at the 31:00 mark, but a minute later he hit me with a double arm DDT and tried to pin me … and he succeeded. DAMMIT! Utamuro Nishimuraya came back in, did damage to a couple of their workers, and then sent for Masked Cougar, who aimed to finish off Ketsueki Karasu. Instead, after three minutes of crappy brawling, Karasu knocked out Cougar, bringing Nishmuraya back in. At around the 46:00 mark, with Nishimuraya on the ropes, Umehara and Karasu started going in and out on him every ten or twenty seconds, completely killing his ability to stop either. It was at 48:00 when Umehara got the pin on Nishimuraya, FINALLY ending the match. The entire affair earned a B- rating. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: My psychology improved a point, thanks to the tips I got from Kurofuji! Which makes me feel a little better about losing last night and falling to 6-2. My overness is now 7% in Japan. [b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: This is my first time wrestling for CZCW, so I want to make it count! For "Uprising" tonight, I'll be in a 2x2 match against Danny Patterson and Joe Gilbert, with my teammate being Tom E. Hawk. In the match, Tom E. Hawk started out against Danny Patterson, and in the next ten minutes proceeded to nail the hell out of him! He then tagged me in to finish him off, so he could take a breather. I nailed him with the Welcome to NYC, and nearly pinned him, then brought on blood with a dead-on brass knuckles punch! Descent into Hell! DDT! Welcome to NYC! DDT! Descent Into Hell! PIN, BABY, at the 13:00 mark! Too bad the match apparently sucked, as we earned a D as I got my seventh win. [b][u]August 2005[/b][/u]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I fight for Men of Steel Combat, where I'll fight Razor Valentine in the first match! I got to talk to the Highland Warrior before the match, which was nice, as you rarely see people as powerful as him hanging out backstage these days. But I quickly focued on the match at hand. I want a good rating tonight, so I'm going for it hard in this cage match. The match went on for 22:00 in which I, initially weak, dominated, hitting Valentine with blow after blow, and keeping her easily in the cage. When I managed to pull off a triple combination (Welcome to NYC, Anger Management, DDT) that left her stunned on the mat, I managed to get out of the cage, and onto the floor to win the match! The fans loved it, and we got a B- overall from the owners. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Razor Valentine praised me up and down to the owners, who want to offer me an opener contract worth $40 per appearance (PPA) for a year! I of course accepted. No time for rest, though, tonight I have a match for Ring of Fire "No Remorse"! In the third of four rounds, I am being challenged by UK Dragon in a one on one bout! Dragon, 29, is a lightweight British brawler who is currently 1-2. He's a main eventer heel, and if I take him down, this could be HUGE! He's far better than me on paper. That's for damned sure. I started out with a flurry of punches, followed by some mild ground moves … then I went for the kill with 6:00 expired, hitting him with THREE STRAIGHT Welcome to NYCs! Weakened him hugely, and gave me a massive advantage! A Raging Bulldog put him in Danger, while I'm at Medium! Got him with the Brass Knuckles at 9:00, then Dragon started cheating, riling on the ref and daring him to give a DQ! But the cheating did what it was supposed to do, weakened me to his level. At the 12:00 mark it became a slugfest, each trying to hit that ONE SPOT that would knock the other out for good. I hit him (desperately) with the Decent into Hell (15:00) and his face started gushing … I'd busted his face so bad the skin was peeled back on the right side! Hadn't meant to hit THAT hard … but I still went for the pin and got the three count! I won the impossible match! Too bad the 16:00 bout only earned a C. And now I get to take some time off, barring a surprise in scheduling. Since World Level Wrestling isn't currently touring, I have nothing until Tuesday of week three when I have to fight for USPW's "Change The World". WLW will begin touring again in October, and will remain touring through January 2006.

[b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: I've gained in charisma, mic skills, safety, stamina and power thanks to my intense training regime. [b][u]August 2005[/b][/u]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Thought now would be a good time to update you on my progress as a wrestler, since I have no work this week: Career Record: 9-2 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]Currently employed by[/b]: Ring of Fire, United States Pro Wrestling, Costal Zone Combat Wrestling, World Level Wrestling, Canadian Charisma Championship Wrestling and Men of Steel Combat [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 4 (+1) Japan: 7 (+3) UK: 7 (+6) [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 17 (+4) Stamina: 19 (+1) Looks: 18 Power: 20 (+1) Toughness: 25 (+1) Respect: 3 (+1) Technique: 13 Charisma: 17 (+1) Speed: 7 (+1) Microphone: 15 (+1) Psychology: 23 (+6) Safety: 19 (+2) [b][u]August 2005[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I'm definitely ready for a match, after two weeks off … tonight it's USPW's "Change The World", where I'll fight Al The Hillbilly in the fifth of eight segments! This one was tough … I was winning, but Al sent in some floozy to distract me (memo to self: don't let *****es distract you!) and the fight went to hell quickly. But I held tough, and hit him with a suplex and a Welcome to NYC late, knocking him flat … I then slammed him with the Descent into Hell and got the three count! The match was over in 13:00 … but it got a D rating as the fans weren't really into it. Still, I'm pumped! I got my tenth win, I'm now 3-0 while fighting for USPW, and my US overness rose to 7%! And in two nights, I'll be facing someone for CZCW, at their "My Enemy" show! I love this job. [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I'm booked in a 2x2 match, teamed with Remmy Skye against Prince Adam and Duberry Excess in the second match of the night! I handled Prince Adam for the first ten minutes or so, getting him nice and smashed to crap, and then tagged in Remmy Skye, who punished him for a minute before he managed to tag in Duberry Express at the 11:00 mark. The crowd loved seeing two fresh workers battling, and Remmy (a future superstar for sure!) took full advantage of the crowd's allegiance. He hit an impressive backbreaker at 14:00, followed by a Single Leg Grapevine and a headbutt to the groin that left Duberry Express stunned … at the 15:00 mark, he tagged me back in. I hit the DDT right off the mark, then hit him with the Money in the Bank move! 1 … 2 … 3! He's out at the 17:00 mark! But since this is an elimination bout, I've got to tangle again with Prince Adam … hit him with a Full Nelson Buttbomb, followed by an amazing performance of the Champagne Breakfast, something I've never really pulled off properly! My submission attempt, however, was UNSUCCESSFUL, so the fight goes on … I tried to tag out, but Adam blocked me and flattened me with a suplex … I pulled the Divine Intervention, risking it all by using 15 of my "Fighting Spirit" points, and then went for the pin! 1 … 2 … but he kicked out … I hit the Biggz Up, then the Dread Splash, and again went for the pin. He again kicked out right before the "3" could fall! I took a warning by going for the Brass Knuckles punch, but it hit its target, which is what counts. Finally at 21:00, I manage to tag out, and in comes a very rested Remmy Skye! Prince Adam is screwed, he has no way to leave the ring! Arm Ringer Smash! Fireman's Carry Takedown! Elbow Drop on Knee! Single Leg Grapevine! Running Clothesline! Then he hit the perfect closer move, the Scorpion Deathlock, and Adam couldn't take it anymore! He called for the match to end at the 23:00 mark! [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Last night's match drew a C+ rating, and I got a lot of cheers backstage for being willing to let my tag partner come in to deservedly take the win. I think a lot of people will WANT to work with me now, since they've realized I'm not a stats junkie who only cares about my own results. Hey, though … Remmy's a star in the making, and if I can keep him on my side, I'll have a friend on the top. Of course I did catch some flack for going after Prince Adam in the pre-match moments, but hey, that guy's a damned prick anyway. He can kiss my ass if he thinks I'm going to treat him with much respect. Anyway, unless something pops up that I don't know about, I have no more matches until September. So see you all then!

[b][i]SATURDAY[/b][/i]: My agent got me a meeting with Ultimate Combat Ring, a hybrid European fed led by Louis Figo Manico, who wants me to come in for a tryout! I've also met with New York City Wrestling, a small US league led by The Stomper, and they've offered me a six month deal worth $32 per appearance as a lower midcarder! They want me to play a crowdpleasing babyface. They're hoping I can turn around their reputation of being "behind the times", focusing on old school matches that have tended to keep their promotion within New York only. I'm sure they'd love to go regional, so maybe they'll give me a serious push! Anyway, tonight NYCW has a show, but since I don't have a match, I'll just be hanging out backstage. Maybe I can make a few friends in high places while I'm not being forced to concentrate on a match … [b][i]SUNDAY[/b][/i]: Hey, talking to people paid off! I didn't fight last night, but my mic skills improved thanks to tips I got from Tim Westybrook! Tonight I'm heading to Ultimate Combat Ring, where I'll participate (I hope) in their "Nowhere To Run" show. Turns out they DID really want to try me out, they've given me the opening match, against Toby Juan Kanobi (har har, love the name) a UCR favorite who is thought to be seriously under-rated as a technical wrestler. I may have my work cut out for me, as he's VERY over in this area (26% in the UK and 37% in Europe). He hit me hard early, had me thinking I'd already lost three minutes in. But I caught him off guard with a suplex, then stomped him and went for the perfect Welcome to NYC! Stomp, Welcome to NYC! Suddenly he's very weak and we're just 5:00 in! Splash, and I nearly pinned him! Brass Knuckles Punch, and then he turns the match around on me again. I spend the next few minutes struggling to stay on my feet as he pulls move afer move! Then I hit him with a flurry of punches, the Welcome to NYC, and a perfect Champagne Breakfast, almost getting a submission … but he's back on his feet. He hits me with a lightning kick to the head, and I'm seeing red. Lots of red. F---! I manage to hit the Execution at Dawn, then he picks me up and tries the superkick … I roll out and hit the DDT, then another Champagne Breakfast! Another unsuccessful submission attempt! At 13:00, I got the blood out of my eyes long enough to hit the Full Nelson Bomb, and then struggled again to regain any sense of composure. He countered my Frehley's Comet attempt with a kick to the gut and a Running Dropkick, a Seated Punch Flurry, and tried to pull the Reverse DDT Neckbreaker, but I slipped out. I hit the Anger Management and TJK went down, HIS face busted wide open! 1 … 2 … 3! I get the win in 18:00, earning a C+ from the crowd and bookers! [b][u]August 2005[/b][/u]: Week 4 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: I'm told TJK talked me up big time after the great match we put on, and he must have done a good job! UCR offered me a year-long PPA contract worth $40 per appearance, just to be an opener on their roster! Of course I accepted! Now I get to take the rest of the week off. [b][u]September 2005[/b][/u]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Here's my schedule for the month as it stands right now (updates happen all the time though, so who knows?): Week 1 Wednesday: ROF The Unforgiven Week 1 Friday: MOSC Unholy Week 2 Monday: 4C One More Time Week 2 Tuesday: CZCW Rock This Country Week 2 Thursday: UCR Brain Damage Week 2 Friday: NYCW Battle In The Asylum Week 4 Wednesday: USPW Sweet Pain So it looks like next week's going to be grueling, as I could have FOUR MATCHES in FIVE DAYS. Stay tuned!

[i]In a side note, I've spent the last several months working with my trainer on a specialized high level move called Dark Lightning! It is a modified lifting impact move in which after grabbing the opponent from behind, I lift him up then drop him forward so that his lower spine lands on my knee, causing a massive jolt! The move, when I perform it right, can be VERY devastating, and I'm looking forward to trying it out in the ring![/i] [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on Ring of Fire: "The Unforgiven", I'll be in the MAIN EVENT, a 2x2 matchup with me teamed with Geordie Jimmy, against Martyn Staddon! I must have done something good, to be teamed with the OWNER and HEAD BOOKER! Early in the match (I started against Martyn Staddon) I pulled a well executed suplex with the front facelock, but he blocked my backbreaker, and commenced to put a beating on me with a series of punches and flips. I decided to do the smart thing, rather than wear myself out, and sent in Geordie. What sucked was that Geordie didn't do much … few of his moves were hitting, and Staddon wasn't tiring quickly at all! So with 7:00 expired, I came back in, ready for business. I quickly hit the DDT, stomped him, then tried to hit the Welcome to NYC, which he avoided. He quickly countered my Full Nelson Bomb attempt with a punch to the face, then hit me with a headbutt. I countered his Shoulder Tackle attempt with a low blow, so he put me in a choke hold and drew a warning from the ref! I avoided his Leg Drop, and headbutted him in the groin. While he was down I tried the Dread Splash, but missed, and he tried to pin me … but I kicked out. I hit the Dark Lightning, but he countered with a DDT! He then tried a powerbomb, but I finally hit the Dark Lightning CORRECTLY, crushing him, and nearly pinning him! DDT! Then he snuck to the side and tagged out, sending in Don Henderson for the first time. I hit him with a hammerlock, a backbreaker, and then stomped him hard! Inverse Drop Toe Hold came next, Rear Chinlock, then a solid suplex! I stomped him a few times, then hit the bodyslam, and then a bad drop kick. He turned my move on me and attempted a submission, which was unsuccessful. I'd had enough, and tagged out sending Geordie back in at the 13:00 mark. He hit a series of low moves, then hit a hammerlock followed by a backbreaker that really wore at Don Henderson! A High Cross Body knocked Henerson flat, but he kicked out. The Twisting Neckbreaker put him in real pain, and Geordie went for the Scorpion Deathlock! Blocked! Geordie then hit the Rana at the 18:00 mark, followed by a Russian Legsweep!and a back legdrop! I tagged back in at 21:00, and quickly went for the kill. I hit the Dark Lightning, to strong crowd approval, then gave him a taste of the Champagne Breakfast! He submitted, tapping out, and the match was over, with a solid B- rating! Just think, it only took 22:00! [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: My mic skills have improved thanks to advice I got from Referee Bailey last night! [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight, on MOSC Unholy, I won't be fighting. Which I suppose is all as well, I'm now 13-2 but I'm tired after that tough bout two nights ago. Nothing much happened tonight, and I'll get to rest up a bit until Monday's 4C debut! [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: As a result of my training regime, I saw a one point raise in Charisma, Mic Skills and Stamina! Here's an update on my skills as they stand now: Career Record: 13-2 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]Currently employed by[/b]: Ring of Fire, United States Pro Wrestling, Costal Zone Combat Wrestling, World Level Wrestling, Canadian Charisma Championship Wrestling, Men of Steel Combat, New York City Wrestling and Ultimate Combat Ring! [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 7 (+3) Japan: 7 UK: 7 Europe: 3 (+3) [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 19 (+2) Stamina: 20 (+1) Looks: 18 Power: 20 Toughness: 26 (+1) Respect: 4 (+1) Technique: 13 Charisma: 18 (+1) Speed: 8 (+1) Microphone: 18 (+3) Psychology: 27 (+4) Safety: 20 (+1)

[b][u]September 2005[/b][/u]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight I'll finally get my tryout with 4C! I'll be taking on Calvin Dark in the first match. Calvin is a veteran technical worker, who is too small, and thus has never had much success. The 37-year-old American worker is a babyface midcarder, and is 0-2 since I became a wrestler! Of course this one wasn't much to talk about. I hit him hard early with a few basic moves, and then went for the Anger Management, knocking him flat! 1 … 2 … 3 … it's over, in just 7:00! The overall rating was a C, as the match really didn't get anyone terribly interested. [b][i]TUESDAY[/b][/i]: Calvin Dark was a gigantic dick, talking bad about me to the head folks at 4C just because I beat him too easily. Not my fault he f---ing sucks! That didn't stop them, however, from offering me an opener contract worth $40 per appearance (PPA) over the next year! No time to think about the new contract, however, because I had to prep for CZCW's "Rock This Country" in which I'm being challenged by Joe Gilbert in the opening round! I was doing terribly until I caught him off guard with a DDT, Dread Splash, Champagne Breakfast combination that left him defenseless! He tagged out, and the match was over just nine minutes in. Another C-rated match. But again, a win's a win! [b][i]THURSDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight another opening round matchup between myself and Jake Panic on UCR Brain Damage! I fought well tonight, and even hit some new moves from up on the ropes that I'd never tried in a match before, but in the end, an Implant DDT led to my pinning by Panic, and I lost the match. I did get a B- though for the 17:00 battle. [b][i]FRIDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight's my fourth show in five days … and the folks at NYCW (for their show "Battle In The Asylum") have put me and Owen Love against Spike and Billy Russell in a 2x2 45 minute time limit match. And it just wasn't my night. I hit a few big moves, but not enough, and Billy Russell eliminated me at the 13:00 mark. The match ended with a rating of D, and I finished this long week with a cumulative record of 15-4. And I get to rest a bit before my next match, on Wednesday of Week 4, when I'll fight for USPW (where I am still 3-0!) [b][u]September 2005[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/b][/i]: I've had nearly two weeks to rest and work myself into a tougher fighter. Tonight I'm scheduled to face UK Dragon and Kentucky Bill in a 3 on 2 match … my teammates are Johnny Bloodstone and Brent Hill. That's the opener for the USPW "Sweet Pain" show. Johnny Bloodstone started out against UK Dragon. But he wasn't having much success, so I went in after a minute or so to keep Dragon on his toes. I did some pretty solid damage to UK Dragon, but he tagged out to Kentucky Bill four minutes in. I hit him quickly with a hammerlock and backbreaker, then a bodyslam and a couple stomps. Then with 6:00 fought, I tagged out. [Hit Stats so far: Low level (13 of 16) Medium (4 of 7) High (0 of 1) Finishers (0 of 1)] Johnny Bloodstone came in, and suddenly he was on FIRE! He hit two low level moves, then went for two major medium level moves, hitting both! Kentucky Bill was beginning to tire. He hit the Arm Wringer Takedown and the Double Underhook Cradle with 7:00 fought, damned near getting the pin! DDT! Knife Edge Chop! Enziguri Kick! Almost got the pin AGAIN! DDT! On the ropes, Kentucky Bill tagged out, bringing in UK Dragon (dangerously tired) against Bloodstone (perfect!) Screw Legwhip! Knee bar! Cross Armlock! This could be a submission … NO! Cradle Piledriver! Then came a few minutes of the two checking each other out, making decisions about where the match would go. Bloodstone then hit the Single Leg Grapevine at the 12:00 mark, followed by an elbow drop on knee, the DDT, the Bow and Arrow Lock, and then several failed finishers. at 14:00, Bloodstone tagged out to Brent Hill, hoping Hill could finish off Dragon. He hit the Enziguri Kick followed by a Magistral Cradle at the 16:00 mark, and went for the pin but Dragon kicked out! Two minutes later, he hit the Crucifix Cradle, and went for a pin again! Kicked out AGAIN! German Suplex! Japanese Arm Drag! Magistral Cradle! But he kicks out again, this is getting ridiculous! At 21:00, he hit a DDT / STF combination, but the ensuing submission attempt was unsuccessful. He then got riskier, tried a DDT / STF / Magistral Cradle combo a moment later, which also failed to get the submission. I had him tag me back in. A Brass Knuckles Punch brings out blood on the face of Red Dragon! Of course I got warned, but f---, something had to be done! I hit the Dark Lightning, followed by the full nelson bomb! He f---ing kicked out AGAIN! I threw another brass knuckles punch, and the referee ended the match after 24 minutes … with a B- rating! UK Dragon and Kentucky Bill won by DQ. Dammit! My first USPW loss! [b][u]October 2005[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: The entire month's schedule isn't in … but I do have Monday matches each week with WLW, as we're back on tour! So tonight I'm in Japan, ready to take on Deano Machino and Mamoru Nagahama, with my teammate The Tic! I started out against Deano Machino. I beat the living hell out of him in the first four minutes (11 of 15 hits were made low, 3 of 3 medium level moves hit!) but he tagged out, and Mamoru Nagahama came in … and beat the hell out of me for three minutes … figures. So I tagged out to The Tic, who started out slow but picked up a lot of steam throughuot the next six minutes! I tagged back in at 14:00 and just a few seconds later, Machino tagged back in! In the ensuing flurry of crap, in the next SIXTY SECONDS, Machino tried to pin me FOUR TIMES and failed. I hit him with the Dark Lightning, a move he tried to pull on ME, the bastard! I then damned near pinned him. At 16:00, Machino tagged out to Nagahama, and I immediately hit him with the Randalism! He survives and tags out to Machino! He hit me in the face, drawing blood, so I do what I can, and counter his Twisting Face Crusher (that was meant to knock me unconscious) and smashed him again with Dark Lightning! Machino tags to Nagahama at 18:00 … and a move and they tag back! F---ers! I get Machino with the Brass Knuckles Punch and then with a sleeper hold, and then counter his Arm Wringer Back Kick with Dark Lightning, finally drawing blood from him! He tags out … DDT! Finally at 23:00 I get Tic's attention and he tags in for me. Nagahama tags out to Machino at 25:00, nothing much happened between him and Tic anyway … Knife Edge Chop! Tic goes for the pin! Kicked out! DDT! A series of tags on the other side, this is getting absurd! Tic's bleeding from a head injury, so I tag back in at 30:00. Backbreaker! At 31:00 Machino tags in for Nagahama (about the billionth change) and I hit him with a low blow … DDT! Shockwave from Next Year! Champagne Breakfast! Could I finally get Machino to submit? YES! HE TAPS OUT! And the match ends, at 34:00, with a B rating, my best EVER! [b][i]TUESDAY[/b][/i]: I saw improvements in Mic Skills (thanks to Haru Kurofuji) and Psychology (thanks to Awesome Thunder). The rest of the schedule is in, here goes nothing: Week 1 Wednesday: USPW Seek and Destroy Week 1 Friday: UCR Wasteland Week 1 Saturday: CZCW No Remorse Week 1 Sunday: NYCW Betrayed Week 2 Monday: WCW Rest In Peace Week 3 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 3 Sunday: MOSC Lost in the City Week 4 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 4 Wednesday: ROF Times of Trouble With my commitment to tour with WLW, I've decided that I shouldn't string 4C along. I contacted them this morning and told them that I wasn't going to have time to fulfill commitments to them, and they understood. Here's my updated information: Career Record: 16-5 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]Currently employed by[/b]: Ring of Fire, United States Pro Wrestling, Costal Zone Combat Wrestling, World Level Wrestling, Men of Steel Combat, New York City Wrestling and Ultimate Combat Ring [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 6 (-1) Canada: 3 (+3) Japan: 10 (+3) UK: 7 Europe: 4 (+1) [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 16 (-3) Stamina: 20 Looks: 18 Power: 20 Toughness: 26 Respect: 4 Technique: 13 Charisma: 18 Speed: 8 Microphone: 19 (+1) Psychology: 34 (+7) Safety: 20

[b][i]WEDNESDAY[/b][/i]: This time on USPW: Seek and Destroy, I'll be fighting Spanish Superfly in the fifth of eight segments! Spanish Superfly is an athletic worker who can work to a high standard when given the right opponent. He's loved by the fans, so I'm going to have to work hard to keep this one interesting (and entertaining) if the fans are going to hate me … The middleweight mexican wrestler, at 35, is only a babyface opener for USPW, but he's very well known in Mexico. This should be a great match! Remind me to thank the booker … Actually, I ran into Danny Jillefski before the match, and I thanked HIM … he rolled his eyes. I told him to keep an eye on me, I'd make the promotion proud. He told me to f--- off, and threw a punch. So I beat the living hell out of him! I think I may have made a powerful enemy … Back to the match though. This one took twelve minutes, and I came up on the losing end. He started out with twice my stamina, and just whaled on me. I'm proud to say I got off some of my key moves, and managed to break his nose with a steel chair, which is something I'll have to get the video on, so I can re-watch it later. But he eventually wore me down, and I didn't have the energy to get up when he pinned me. The match was rated C+, so I must have done something right. [b][i]THURSDAY[/b][/i]: I got home this morning and had dozens of messages. Turns out everyone who saw the fight last night between me and Jillefski agreed with me that I was the innocent, provoked into an asswhipping Danny surely deserved. At least he hasn't fired me yet … I hadn't understood until now why Jillefski is the most hated guys in wrestling. He's now made MY list, that's for damned sure. [b][i]FRIDAY[/b][/i]: I feel like winning tonight … I'm up against Dark Falcon (one of UCR's "Supervillains") a low midcarder heel, in the third bout of the night. And from the start, I could tell I was outclassing him on every level. Two minutes in I had him on the ropes, so I let up a little so I could pander to the crowd a bit. I kept letting him think he was back in, and then whaling on him, listening to the loud crowd pops every time I hit him with a Welcome to NYC, a DDT, or Long Arm of the Law! Finally, having spent 12:00 in the ring, I hit him with the Champagne Breakfast, and won by submission! The match drew a C rating. [b][i]SATURDAY[/b][/i]: The fun never stops! Tonight I work for Coastal Zone, and their show "No Remorse". And tonight they've got me in a 4x4 match: Patterson, Excess, Jett and myself against Remmy, Ewe, Gilbert and Rage! This was a grueling affair, and all four of us got worn out quickly. The match ended at the 30:00 mark when Bigger Dan Ewe eliminated Jacob Jett, but everyone involved did their best in this VERY mismatched four on four. The entire bout was rated C+. [b][i]SUNDAY[/b][/i]: First off, I got news that my charisma, mic skills and speed have improved by a point due to my training regimen … so I was in a good mood heading into tonight's NYCW Betrayed, in which I’m opening in a one on one bout with Tim Westybrook ("The Iron Man") who is 2-1 for NYCW as a heel Opener. The only limit on the match tonight was that we had a thirty minute time limit. The problem was that, while Tim and I were evenly matched on paper, he dominated early, nothing I tried was landing and he kept all his energy! Eight minutes in, I thought I was going to pass out, and he was dancing around the ring. He pinned me after 11:00, and that was all she wrote … the match drew a C+ rating. [b][u]October 2005[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Good news! American Elemental gave me good mic tips that helped my ratings, and Tim Westybrook gave me some advice on psychology that really helped. I can't help but like that guy, even though he did kick my ass. Tonight I have my sixth match in eight days, or something like that. I'm too tired to remember. I've got some major bloody jet-lag thanks to the red-eye flight I had to catch to get back to Japan in time for WLW Rest In Peace … so go figure that they'd put me in a grueling three on two match, where I'm on the two-end: me and Booger Man against Willie York, The Incredible Koyama and Eiichi Umehara. And since this wasn't an elimination match, it only took one person to fall and the match was over. Booger Man spent the bulk of the time in the ring (I was just too worn out to be of much help) and The Incredible Koyama far outranked us. He plowed down Booger Man in the 13th minute, and the match was pretty crappy, earning a D rating. What a waste. [b][i]TUESDAY[/b][/i]: I did get some good advice out of The Incredible Koyama last night, and my mic skills improved from it. Thank God for some off time, I don't have to fight again until next Monday's WLW show. I'm currently 17-9 after just eighteen weeks on the wrestling circuit, and this job can take a lot out of you. [b][u]October 2005[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight I get an opening match against Willie York in a 1 on 1 bout for WLW Rest In Peace! Everything was going well until 14:00 in when Willie hit me with a roundhouse punch to the eye, temporarily blinding me with a rush of blood … he then hit me with a suplex and pinned me while the ref gave the three count. End of story. Another D-rated match … DAMMIT! What is wrong with me? [b][i]SUNDAY[/b][/i]: Time for a bout for Men of Street Combat! MOSC Lost In The City is tonight, and I'm being challenged by Jonni Dyslexic, a young (19) all-rounder looking to break into the wrestling world. According to his bio (and this is interesting!) he doesn’t actually HAVE dyslexia, he just says he does to cover up the fact that he's really, really bad at spelling. Ouch! Anyway, this match was fairly evenly booked! I had the upper hand early, but a few good moves and Jonni D was back in the heart of things! Things were looking bad for me at 17:00, until I hit him with a hard Vessey Line, busting his face wide open! Suddenly this match was even again! Twenty minutes in, I finally hit him with the Champagne Breakfast, and got the submission! What a match! It got a C+ rating, but it seemed much better being involved in it. And to finally get another win felt REALLY good. [b][u]October 2005[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Last night, Menace gave me good psychology tips, improving my skills! Tonight I'm facing Insane Machine in a 1 on 1 challenge for WLW Rest In Peace. Just looking on paper, he's got a ton more stamina than I do, speed to die for, and amazing psychology. He's also well respected. I've got my work cut out for me. Oh, and did I mention he's 7-1? I went after him with everything I had, and nothing seemed to knock at his strength … he was out there just brushing off my best f---ing moves! He nearly broke my nose with a DDT at the 12:00 mark, par for the course I suppose. Bit of there's one thing you can say about me, I can take punches and keep on battling. Slowly it began to wear at him. But it was too good to be true. He pinned me with a crushing move off the ropes, and I was out for good at the 18:00 mark. Still, it must have been a better match than I thought, as it got a B- rating. [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/b][/i]: Time for "Ring of Fire: Times of Trouble", and you're gonna want to watch this! I get to be challenged by the great Fox Mask in the MAIN EVENT, something that can't do much but help me! It's a 1 on 1 match, with no other rules except that falls only count in the ring. We both went dead out, and in 8:00 we'd both become weary, and had to find ways to make the match last without killing each other. But it wasn't to be a good result for me … he hit ME with the Champagne Breakfast, ending the match in submission in 9:00 … merely an average (C) match, nothing I want to dwell on, that's for sure. The schedule hasn't been released for November, but here are my stats (short summary: I fell down to earth this month, with a 2-7 record, but you can't say my skills aren't improving!) Career Record: 18-12 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]Currently employed by[/b]: Ring of Fire, United States Pro Wrestling, Costal Zone Combat Wrestling, World Level Wrestling, Men of Steel Combat, New York City Wrestling and Ultimate Combat Ring [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 7 (+1) Canada: 3 Japan: 10 UK: 7 Europe: 5 (+1) [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 14 (-2) <- this could be troublesome, the fact that I've lost spirit two months running. Stamina: 20 Looks: 18 Power: 20 Toughness: 27 (+1) Respect: 5 (+1) Technique: 13 Charisma: 19 (+1) Speed: 10 (+2) Microphone: 22 (+3) Psychology: 44 (+10) <- but at least my psychology is improving rapidly, right? Safety: 21 (+1)

[b][u]November 2005[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on WLW Rest In Peace (I had to choose WLW over a Ring of Fire match that was scheduled for tonight at the last minute) I was pitted against Flemmy Lemming and Fox Mask in a 2 on 1 matchup that totally pissed me off. What are they trying to do, completely f--- me over? I started out against Flemmy Lemming, and did my best to play it safe while doing as much damage to him as possible early. I had him on the ropes, but Fox Mask came in at 7:00, and I was definitely in trouble. He didn't wait long … at 8:00 he busted me wide open with a roundhouse kick, which really f---ed up my ability to think, what from the pounding in my head and all. Every time I'd get an advantage, blood loss would make me dizzy, and Fox would regain advantage. That, and nothing I did seemed to hurt him in the least. Fox hit the slingshot something-or-other, and nailed me in the head again … tried to pin me but I'm a wiley bastard, and crept out in the last second! He tried the same thing a minute later, no luck. Now we're BOTH dangerously tired! And his teammate's not in much better shape! Could I possibly survive this one? I hit him with a DDT / Splash combo and try for the pin at 14:00 … and failed. The whole time I'm wishing for a towel to wipe this blood from my eyes, but it never happens. He tries to pin me again at 16:00, and fails (how am I staying on my feet? I've been exhausted for five minutes!) I hit the Vessey Line at 17:00, tried to pin him again, but he kicked out. Bionic Elbow! Bodyslam! Nothing stops him … I kick my way out of another pin attempt at 20:00, and try to think through all the kicks and jabs … how can I win this one? Fox seems to know his buddy can't help, it's going to be me or him. Or not … a few seconds later, he DOES tag out to Flemmy, and I spend a few minutes on the defensive. Then at 23:00 I get a breather, and plot some pain. I hit the Running Bulldog at 24:00, but then lost my advantage with a dizzy spell … f---! I hit a DDT a minute later, but the same thing happened. Lemming tagged in Fox at 25:30 or so, and I took a few punches off him, before hitting a surprisingly powerful bodyslam at 26:00, before he tried to pin me again on a bad flip. 1 … 2 … kicked out! How'd I do it? I still don't bloody know! I want a punching bag pay raise, I'll tell you! I hit the Back Suplex, a regular Suplex, and a Twisting Neckbreaker! Went for the pin … 1 … 2 … 3 … KICKED OUT! F---! My attempts at a few other moves were hit or miss, and then I screwed up a dread splash and found myself pinned! Still, even after 29:00, I managed to kick out! THEN I HIT THE GREEN MIST, and the ref threatened to disqualify me! Bastard! Seated Face Plant! Dread Splash! 1 … 2 … KICKED OUT! DDT! Dread Splash! Welcome to NYC … where'd I find the energy to pull THAT off? Bionic Elbow! I hit him with a Charging Roll Up, and went for the pin! 1 … 2 … KICKED OUT … I got my own kick out at 32:00, when Fox tried it on me, and this one keeps going! He tries to tag out, but I blocked the ref from seeing, so he wouldn't allow it! Boom! I make my move … busted Fox Mask's face wide open by a Face Plant! 1 … 2 … kicked out again, and I'm on the defensive again. Bodyslam! CORNER TEN PUNCH! Never pulled that one off before! Tried to pull the Hung Jury, but he flipped me and tried (unsucessfully) for the pin! Fox tags out, it's been 34:00. I need to do something quick, or this could go on forever! I hit the DDT, but he jettisoned me through the air when I tried to do a splash. F---! Nothing like hitting your bloodied head on a turnpike. At 36:00, Flemmy Lemming tagged out to Fox Mask. I hit him with Divine Intervention, because that was what I figured I NEEDED at the moment, then got him with the Dread Splash! But he kicked out AGAIN when I tried to pin him! Bodyslam! DDT! He again tried to flip me, but I wouldn't be pinned … NOT THIS LATE! No, I want the bloody WIN! DDT! I damned near hit him with the Giant Choke Slam, but he countered with the Forearm Blow. He did the same a moment later with my Dark Lightning, countering with that blasted Forearm Blow! I then stopped the prick from tagging out … FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! … Snap Suplex! He tried to pin me again at 40:00, but it failed (blood got to HIS head! I wonder how we can end this, when neither can hit a finisher?) Bank Roll! Double Stomp! Body Slam! Vessey Line! Splash! 1 … 2 … STAY DOWN, YOU ****SUCKER! Dammit! 43:00 and he won't stay down! I splash him, then climb the rope and attempt the Falling Angel Moonsault … dammit, should have practiced that more! He tries to pin me, I survive, as per usual, and I can't even HEAR the crowd anyore. WELCOME TO NYC! 1 … 2 … KICK OUT … I stagger into the middle of the ring, try to clear my head and … What the f--- was that? A bell? Crap! The ref called for a MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATION, as he claimed "I" was too injured to put up a defense! Bulls---! Fox was just as injured! But the match IS finally over, and it was one of my best ever! B+ and champagne all around once I wake up … since I passed out as soon as I got out of the ring. I hope I never fight a match that long again against two opponents. Seems cruel that they put me in the situation in the first place. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I woke up this morning to find my schedule for the month waiting in my email box: Week 1 Thursday: UCR Break and Enter Week 2 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 3 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 3 Wednesday: CZCW Livin' On A Prayer / OR / NYCW Change The World Week 4 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 4 Wednesday: USPW Thanksgiving Thunder Week 4 Friday: MOSC Tough Love

[i]Glad to see people are reading this ... but anyone feel daring enough to reply with pointers and such? I'd love to hear from you! Bear in mind, I'm not afraid to take advice, I'll be the first to admit I'm a wrestling novice, despite over a year playing EWR and TEW ;)[/i] [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on UCR Break and Enter, I'm not on the card. So I'm on hand to hang out backstage and watch the show, but won't have the chance to fight. Just as well, that fight on Monday was brutal. I spoke a bit with UK Dragon who has become somewhat a mentor to me, and he introduced me to Geena the Warrior Princess, and then I watched the matches, which were all quite good! All in all an easy night. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Got to love talking to UK Dragon. Every time we talk, my mic skills improve! Remind me to thank him next time we're on a show together … [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: My trainer told me my skills have improved in Charisma, Speed, Stamina and Power! [b][u]November 2005[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I headed back to Japan a week after my best loss ever (ha ha) and got the "reward" of being paired on the two end of a 3 on 2 match! I'm up against Fox Mask, Willie York and Deano Machino with my teammate Arinori Inoguchi … Inoguchi is only 1-2, new to the circuit but on the way up. Meanwhile, on the other end, Fox Mask is 14-4, Willie York is 6-1, and Deano Machino is 7-6. I'm 18-13, so I have the experience, but man … two of these in two weeks is tough for anyone. I started out against Fox Mask. But he quickly sent in Willie York, before anything had actually happened. I didn't manage to do much damage to Willie, and was forced to tag out at eight minutes and send in Inoguchi … who did some damage to York, but I don't know how long he can keep it up without getting a pin (the others are all fresh, including Fox Mask) … sure enough, Inoguchi had him on the ropes, and then he tagged out at 14:00, sending in Fox Mask fresh. At 15:00, I tagged in, and went after Fox, barely rested at all. I thought I could last, and then he busted the back of my head open with a Charging Basement Dropkick! I did my best to fight back, but he tried to pin me at 18:00, and I barely kicked out. A few seconds later it happened again, and I couldn't get back up. I had kept trying to tag out, but he kept slugging me in the face … what did I do to piss off the owners of WLW that they keep putting me in these unwinnable matches? The match did get a C+, but I'm becoming disappointed with the way I'm being booked in this fed. [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: I finally got a meeting with the head booker of WLW, and convinced him that it might be better if they try marketing me as a heel. He seemed skeptical at first, but came around in the end, and he says the change will take effect in next week's show. He decided at the same time that if I'm going heel, it might be smart to team me with someone like Fox Mask for tag bouts, an idea I can certainly live with! We'll be known as Dark Fox's Revenge … they also thought it might be smart to give me a feud! I'll be feuding Masked Cougar, a feud that they say will keep going until one of us gets two victories ahead in singles matches. I'm all for anything that might build my rep, and he's not exactly known for wins … I think I can take him down. I'm starting to feel better about my situation, maybe I should have had this meeting earlier! [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Ring Of Fire emailed me today (yes, EMAILED) to tell me that I'm no longer wanted. They told me my contract would expire in 30 days … I did them one better, and sent them my resignation, also by email. Why waste my time on them? I'll focus on the promotions actually giving me a push.

[b][u]November 2005[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on WLW Rest In Peace, I'll be with Fox Mask and Deano Machino against The Tic, Booger Man and Washi Heat in the fourth match! I started out against The Tic. I got him in the corner and hit him with the ten punch and the ten buckle smash, followed by a suplex, all in the first thirty seconds, leaving him stunned! Welcome to NYC, baby, and he's reeling! I headbutt him in the groin, and thought it was worth a shot and went for the pin. He of course got up, but I set the stage. Front Facelock … Bionic Elbow, followed by the Dread Splash, and Tic boy was in danger. Two minutes in, the poor bastard tagged out to avoid being pinned, and in came Washi Heat. I'm still in high spirits! I hit the suplex, then just for fun I stomp on his head! Hey, f---er, I’m a heel now! I apply the rear chinlock, then climbed the turnbuckles and whalloped him with the Kikkawa Flying Knee! Ouch … I found myself tiring though, so at 5:00, I tagged out to Fox Mask. He got started with a seated back kick, and then just went nuts on Washi Heat … everyone loves to hate a heel, which was why it was so fun to hear the crowd booing Fox for his perfectly executed Second Rope Dropkick … Heat tagged out at 7:00 and sent in Booger Man. Fox tagged in Deano Machino at 11:00, not much had changed. Deano stuck with his usual strategy, pissing off the fans by cheating his way through choke holds, eye gouges and other low level b.s. moves … at least now we know the ref is awake! At 16:00 Deano went for the kill, a perfect Camel Clutch, and went for the submission! Oh! Unsuccessful … Crucifix Cradle! DDT! Booger tagged out at 17:00 sending in Washi Heat. Machino countered Heat's Brainbuster Suplex attempt with the Rana, then hit the Bow and Arrow Lock, an Enziguri Kick, a Rolling Single Leg Lock and then Heat tagged out to Booger. At 19:00, a tired Deano, having done more than his fair share, tagged ME back in. A quick Vessey Line hit Booger Man and broke his head wide open! I went for the pin … but he kicked out. I got away with the Brass Knuckles Punch without even a warning, then butted him in the groin and hit the splash! CHAMPAGNE BREAKFAST! SUBMISSION at 20:00! I won this match for my team, and earned a C rating, but hell, I'm just glad to win again! [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: Coastal Zone met with me this morning, offering to extend my contract! They offered me six months at $43 per appearance. I accepted the deal, and accepted the extension! I then made the hard choice and called up NYCW, and told them that I'd accepted the Coastal Zone offer and wanted to free up my schedule to be able to focus on the more respected promotion. So I'm now working for: United States Pro Wrestling ($40 per appearance) - SEVEN MONTHS - Enhancement Talent (Heel) Coastal Zone Pro Wrestling ($43 per appearance) - SIX MONTHS - Low Midcarder (Babyface) World Level Wrestling ($40 per appearance) - SEVEN MONTHS - Low Midcarder (Heel) Men of Steel Combat ($40 per appearance) - NINE MONTHS - Opener (Babyface) Ultimate Combat Ring ($40 per appearance) - NINE MONTHS - Enhancement Talent (Babyface) Tonight I have a match against Danny Patterson on Coastal Zone Livin' On A Prayer. But it was my most embarassing loss ever. Four minutes in, he pinned me, and despite all my efforts to get out of it, I was down for the count. The match got a D, and I was completely pissed! He could have shown me some respect and let me stay in the fight awhile, the pin was a total fluke. I'll get even though, just mark my words … [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: As a result of my training, my mic skills improved by a point as of today! [b][u]November 2005[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on WLW Rest In Peace, Eiichi Umehara and I are taking on Booger Man and The Tic in a tag match! Eiichi started out against Booger Man, and did a ton of damage before tagging out to me at the 9:00 mark. At 10:00 I stopped a desperate Booger Man, then hit him with the DDT, a Suplex, and the Champagne Breakfast, but the submission attempt was unsuccessful. Booger tagged out to The Tic at the 11:00 mark, but no worries, I'm still in perfect shape! I felt him out a bit, then hit the Welcome to NYC followed directly by the Dread Splash, which cut him from medium energy to danger! I nailed him then with the Execution at Dawn! 1 … 2 … Masked Cougar ran in and pulled the ref out of the ring, before he could deliver the three! DDT! Splash! Tic tagged out at 15:00, and after a few big moves, I almost got him pinned at 18:00! Booger tagged out, and brought Tic back in … I tagged out to Umehara, and Booger tagged back in … for about thirty seconds, then tagged Tic back in. And the merry-go-round continues, as the pricks can't figure out who wants to stay in! I tagged back in, as Umehara was getting confused. I hit the DDT on Booger Man (the man of the moment, in the ring anyway) … Dread Splash came next, I let him stand, then hit him with the Biggz Up! 1 … 2 … 3! At 22:00, I got him pinned, and the match came to an end with a C+ rating! [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: Ah, the big match! USPW's "Thanksgiving Thunder!" is here, and I don't even get a match. That really pisses me off, I'd been looking forward to this ALL MONTH! Oh well. I could have used that paycheck though … [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: T-Rex gave me some good tips last night that helped me out in improving my psychology skills! [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: 21st Century Wrestling contacted me today, asking if I'd be interested in a six month contract worth $32 per appearance as a PPA deal. I told them I'm looking for longer term commitments, to show feds are interested in working with me as a career worker. So owner Tyler Baker extended the offer to nine months, and then suddenly balked, and pulled the offer from the table. I swear, why do I attract the moron owners? Sigh … I turned my attention, anyway, to Men of Steel Combat, as they're putting on their "Tough Love" show tonight. I'm fighting in the fifth segment, against Melvin The Fantastic, a 47-year-old charismatic veteran! He's a heel midcarder, so I'm getting a push! Plus, it's a Cage Escape match, something I don't get to do much! I'll tell you one thing, this old guy can still wrestle! But even though he was wearing me down, a stomp and two Welcome to NYCs knocked him town a notch! But my Dread Splash finisher was f---ed, and while I laid on the mat, trying to get my balance again, that dick climbed out of the cage! The match was over at 9:00 … and got a rating of E, whatever the f--- that's supposed to mean. Maybe they were too drunk to hold up an F. [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on WLW Rest In Peace, I got the week off. Here's my schedule for the upcoming month: Week 1 Wednesday: USPW Gangland Week 1 Saturday: MOSC Anything Goes /OR/ UCR Against All Odds Week 2 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 2 Saturday: Japanese Wrestle Peace Festival - WLW Week 3 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 3 Friday: CZCW All Out Assault Week 4 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace

[b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on USPW Gangland, I was hoping to get a match, knowing that, as an enhancement talent, I'm hardly able to expect one. But when I didn’t, for the second month in a row, I've got to say I was frustrated. I'm in a long term contract with these people who won't use me! But at least I got some good tips on psychology from Jimmy Cox. That made the night worth something at least, and helped improve my skills. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: I was surprised to get a call from my agent today saying UCR (who I'm under contract with for another 270 days, as an enhancement talent) saying they wanted to have a meeting with me! I was thinking it was a good thing, and then they outright fire me, simply because they say their roster is "unbalanced" … I was tempted to lash out and tell them they suck, but the calmer part of my brain prevailed, and I said I'd be back better than ever. Then I left, crushed. Guess that means I'm fighting for MOSC tomorrow night, if UCR doesn't want me. [b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: It's been eight days since I've had a match, and I'm getting antsy! So I was glad to see my name on the MOSC "Anything Goes" card, fighting in the fifth segment against The Steamroller (ooh, scary name!) He's a massive guy who is known to be terrible in the ring but is VERY charismatic (81%) and has "superstar looks" … from what I was told backstage, I should have no trouble with this guy if I don't let him pull a splash on me or something. Sure enough, this guy got hit with just about everything in my arsenal, took a brass knuckle punch and then went down like a sack of very heavy bricks! I had him pinned in nine minutes. Grade: D … for a guy with great charisma, he moves like a mack truck, which looks TERRIBLE in the ring. There wasn't much I could do. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: Due to my training routine, my stamina has improved by a point! [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: What the f---? Two weeks in a row and I'm not on the card for WLW? I'm getting nervous, because it doesn't seem natural that a guy with my record over the last six months would keep being steamrolled by all my employers! I watched Umehara beat Nishimuraya, then got pissed and stormed out. If they don't have me wrestling at the big festival this Saturday, I don't know what I'll do. I'm a low midcarder, I should at least be getting regular low-card matches. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Oh f--- … WLW wants a meeting, and after last week, I can't help but be worried. Sure enough, they canned me with the same generic reason! What's a guy to do? I got angry, took my chair and threw it through a wall, storming out while flipping the bird behind me. I hope that got the goddamned point across. It's the end of the year, I'm not very over outside Japan, and no other Japanese feds will look at me. I'm worried my career may already be in jeopardy. Oh, and by the way, I have a whole week before CZCW's All Out Assault. I just pray I still have THAT job in a week. Here's my current contract situation: Coastal Zone Wrestling: $43 per appearance (157 days) - Low Midcard (Babyface) Men of Steel Combat: $40 per appearance (243 days) - Low Midcard (Babyface) United States Pro Wrestling: $40 per appearance (188 days) - Enhancement Talent (Heel) And here's an update on my stats: Career Record: 21-16 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 6 (-1) Canada: 3 Japan: 12 (+2) UK: 10 (+3) Europe: 5 [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 11 (-3) Stamina: 21 (+1) Looks: 18 Power: 21 (+1) Toughness: 27 Respect: 5 Technique: 13 Charisma: 20 (+1) Speed: 12 (+2) Microphone: 24 (+2) Psychology: 52 (+8) Safety: 21

[QUOTE=jaiver_83]Wow i like the form you talk about your carrer i hope you can figth on Mexico :D[/QUOTE] [i]Thanks! I keep trying to break into Mexican Lucha fighting, but I don't think I have the speed or the charisma those feds are looking for. I'd love to get another Japanese or US thread interested, so I could build my rep in those areas ... Here's another update, through February ... now got to sleep ;) I'll probably be hooked on this game again in the a.m. (it's 3:40 in the morning right now, so actually maybe more like p.m.!)[/i] [u][b]December 2005[/b][/u]: Week 3 [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on CZCW All Out Assault, I'll be fighting Merle O'Curle in the third segment. Merle, at 28, is looking to break big, he's got stamina, toughness, technique and psychology (as well as safety skill) that far outweigh mine. So I threw my best moves at him early hoping to wear him down (it worked!) but wore myself down in the process (bad idea) … so this one became a test of endurance! I waited until 15:00 to try my first finisher (failed - Champagne Breakfast) My second attempt, a Shockwave from Next Year, backfired, he reversed it on me, and that was the match. Three count, down and out. Fans loved it though, the match earned a B-, my best rating in a long time! Barring a miracle job offer, this will likely be the last match I have this year. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: My charisma, technique and power showed gains thanks to my training! But, checking with my trainer, I lost a point of spirit … not good, not good. [b][u]January 2006[/b][/u]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I heard from my accountant this morning, he said since I earned less than $16,000 this year (far less) I didn't have to pay any taxes. I also got the top 500 list this year, and saw my name way up there at #115! I can take that! But will it mean better employment options? [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Sophie gave me my schedule for this month: Week 2 Tuesday: CZCW King of Kings Week 2 Friday: USPW Live Wire Week 4 Thursday: MOSC Goin' Crazy [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I get to fight Remmy Skye, a guy I actually get along well with, in the opening round of CZCW's "King Of Kings" tonight! The match was even throughout, neither of us was particularly spectacular, but it was Remmy who came up on top, hitting me with a closer and I had no choice but to tap out. The match lasted 9:00 and was rated C. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight's the USPW "Live Wire" show, and I won't be fighting. This is frustrating, I don't have many shows each month, and this doesn't even count as an appearance. [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: I may be losing spirit like crazy due to my recent losing streak, but my training has seen my technique and stamina increase! [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on MOSC Goin' Crazy, I'm scheduled in a 3 on 3 match with myself, Razor Valentine and Adam Martinez against Jonni Dyslexic, Martyn Staddon and Joey Beauchamp. Adam Martinez started out against Jonni Dyslexic, and wore him down … 3:00 in, Jonni D kicked out to Martyn Staddon, who then started absolutely whaling on Martinez! He was finally able to tag me in at 4:00 … I wore him down, and he tagged out at 8:00 to Beauchamp … I wore him down too! But he again tagged out to Staddon, who is already tired out. Staddon tagged Jonni D at 12:00, and I tagged in my buddy Razor Valentine! At 17:00, he tagged me back in, because even though he wasn't worn down, he couldn't seem to hit any finishers! I hit the Bionic Elbow, then hit the Champagne Breakfast! SUBMISSION! The match ended in 18:00 with a victory, and we earned a C rating. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Razor Valentine gave me good psychology tips before the fight last night, which really helped, and I improved in skills because of it! And my spirit improved a point (back to 10%) after that win … proving that winning f---ing rocks! [b][u]February 2006[/b][/u]: Week 1 [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Sophie gave me this month's schedule this morning: Week 1 Friday: CZCW One Wild Night /OR/ USPW Tough Love Week 1 Saturday: MOSC Radioactive [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I had to choose between CZCW and USPW … the question was, would I get a match with USPW? I decided I had to risk it, but it was a risk, not having the card in front of me. So go f---ing figure, I got dicked over … if I don't get a fight tomorrow night, this whole month will be a waste! And yet I can't get even a MEETING ANYWHERE! DAMMIT! I went up to Danny Jillefski to ask him what he has against me and he slugged me in the face and told me to f--- off … so I beat him down and kicked him in the head repeatedly until someone pulled me off. Goddamned prick! Everyone who wasn't ten yards up his ass was on my side, they agree it's time the ******* gets what's coming to him. [b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: After weeks of bugging my agent, he finally got me an interview … with Canadian Charisma Championship Combat. I had a 1-0 record with them in the past, having defeated Calvin Dark in a C-rated match back in September, Week 2. So I'm definitely interested in getting back on their good side! Of course I have to try out again, but I'll do it. I need whatever exposure I can get! Of course their last show was two nights ago (remind me to choke my agent later for not getting me this meeting on Monday … ugh). So it is still going to be a short month. Tonight, however, I'm fighting in a 4 on 4 on MOSC Radioactive! … me, Shane, Foolery and Martinez against Jonni, Staddon, Ripper and Wood. This was a real tag affair, as everyone fought on our side for short stints, giving each other breathers. I did some major damage early, then sat out until the end to save my finishers, since I have the best ones of all four. And it paid off! At 20:00, I came back in, hit him with a piledriver, a DDT, and then the Champagne Breakfast, and got poor Ripper Cuthill in a submission! Too bad the crowd f---ing hated us, we got a D rating for what I thought was a good match. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: Thaknks to my training, I now have an extra point in charisma, mic skills and power. Plus, I got an EXTRA point in mic skills thanks to tips from Ivan Ivanoff, and a point in psychology thanks to tips from The Reason! Here's how I stand heading into the end of the month (even with three weeks left, since I have no matches): Career Record: 23-18 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 6 Canada: 3 Japan: 12 UK: 12 (+2) Europe: 5 [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 11 Stamina: 20 (-1) Looks: 18 Power: 23 (+2) Toughness: 27 Respect: 5 Technique: 15 (+2) Charisma: 22 (+2) Speed: 12 Microphone: 26 (+2) Psychology: 57 (+5) Safety: 21

[b][u]March 2006[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: My agent told me he got me meetings with 21st Century Wrestling, New York City Wrestling and Ring of Fire! 21st Century Wrestling offered me a six month PPA contract worth $80 per appearance over 9 months! Accepted … NYCW offered me a $32 per appearance PPA contract for the next 12 months! Accepted … and Ring of Fire offered me $80 per appearance over the next year! Excellent! I'll be a babyface Midcarder for 21st Century, a lower midcard babyface for NYCW, and … get this! … a MAIN EVENTER babyface for Ring of Fire! Here's my recently revised schedule for the month (note that 21st Century isn't on this list, they had their event last night): Week 1 Tuesday: CZCW One More Time Week 1 Friday: 4C Wrestling Spirit Week 2 Wednesday: MOSC Hell Hole Week 3 Monday: NYCW Guilty Pleasure Week 4 Tuesday: USPW Retaliation Week 4 Sunday: ROF Deadly Game Tonight, on CZCW's One More Time, I faced Merle O'Curle in an opening match. If you recall, he beat me in a solid bout back in December, one that got my highest rating of late, a B- … I hope to beat him this time and get a good rating to boot! Of course he's managed by Nicole Kiss, who (odds on) will probably try to interfere with the match in some way. We have a dislike relationship because of his cheating ways, he likes to pull crap on you (often with Kiss's help) and shows no remorse. I'm gonna whip him one of these days. Sure enough, he was up to his usual moves tonight. He was beating me handily, he didn't need to send Nicole Kiss in at the 8:00 mark to make it certain … I want to kill this guy now! I got off a few key low level moves and brought his energy level down … then he hit me in the head with a chair (no warning) and I dropped like a brick … the submission was pretty much guaranteed. The 15:00 match got a C+ rating, and my hatred for this f---er rose another notch. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I take on Cal Sanders (no relation) in the opener for 4C, my audition in hopes of getting a full contract. Sanders is 1-6, but is known to be a technically gifted wrestler whose lack of charisma is keeping him from reaching his potential. He's a low midcarder, so they're testing me out against a decent worker … just one who isn't very over outside of Canada. I was doing so well … I'd hit all my best moves, and was going in for the kill, but I hadn't practiced that moonsault off the top rope well enough … Sanders got me in a lock, flipped me, and pinned me in three. Game over, 6:00 … but it did get a C-rating, so it could have been worse. [b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: Cal was very generous when talking me up to the execs at 4C … who offered me a pay per appearance contract worth $40 per appearance for 18 months, as an opener heel! So I got a new job, and a new friend … considering my propensity for getting into backstage brawls, I'm glad I have friends at all. Speaking of which, here's my relationships list: [u]Friends[/u] Bull Wrecker Cal Sanders Razor Valentine Silver Shark The Natural Toby Juan Kanobi [u]Dislike[/u] Calvin Dark Hachigoro Maeda Hell Monkey Igor Ivanoff Takesi Umehara Travis Century Willie York Yoshitaka Akaike [u]Hatred[/u] Blood Raven Danny Jillefski Dark Eagle Jesse Gilbert Merle O'Curle Prince Adam Warren Technique That's a lot of people to have pissed me off in just nine months as a pro wrestler!

[b][u]March 2006[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I've got MOSC Hell Hole to attend … but I won't be getting a match. But hey, I got to talk to some people around the backstage area, and got tips from Menace that helped boost my Mic skills! So it wasn't a total loss … [b][u]March 2006[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I'm scheduled to attend NYCW's "Guilty Pleasure" in New York … where I'll be fighting Enrique Merino in match three! Best known for teaming with Tijuana Vampire as "Los Sickness", Enrique is known to be a good high flier who could "go far" according to the experts. He is 13-6 so far. We put on a good match together, the first ten minutes were a back and forth affair in which neither of us had a major advantage. I hit him with a Champagne Breakfast out of the blue at 10:00 though, and nearly got the submission. He then got the advantage, and tried to pin me with a Dread Splash at 12:00, but I survived … I hit the running bulldog, and then had to go back on defense. He hit me with a flurry of punches, and then did a roll and pinned me. Match was over after 14:00, with a C+ rating. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: My training has led to a point increase in charisma and mic skills! [b][u]March 2006[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Ah, I get to be on the "two" end of a 2 on 1! Me and Patrick Cool against Whippy The Clown, on USPW Retaliation! Cool is a rookie high flier who is 0-6, and Whippy is a high flyer who is becoming very popular in Canada … he's 9-12, but he definitely has more stamina than me and Cool combined. Should be a fun match. And it was … Patrick Cool wore at him a bit, then sent me in to do the real damage. After feeling each other out a bit, I nailed him with a pair of Welcome to NYCs and then with the Implant DDT and the pin came easily! The 12:00 match earned a C rating. [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: For some reason I'm in the opening bout on Ring of Fire tonight, in a 3 on 3 … me, The Insane Heat and Fox Mask against Henry Bennett, Alpha Female and Martyn Staddon. The Insane Heat came out first, with his spirits high, and kicked some hell out of Henry Bennett, who tagged out after two minutes being shoved through tables and chairs with the ref ignoring much of it! He then took on Alpha Female, and then tagged in Fox Mask at 5:00 when he started to wear out. I got tagged in at 10:00, after Fox Mask had no luck breaking down Alpha Female (while wearing himself down in the process) … I broke her down completely, and then sent in Insane Heat to finish her … but he failed, and had used up all his heat trying to pull it off … in went Fox Mask, who couldn't even stop her from TAGGING OUT … okay, back in for me, I'm the only one with energy to take on Martyn Staddon. I wore him down quickly, and ALMOST got the pin at 18:00, and he tagged out to Henry Bennett. I was impressed with how well Bennett fought, for a guy worn to the bone already … at 20:00 I needed a breather, and tagged in Fox Mask. I waited a moment and came back in again, to hit the DDT, which was followed by a botched Welcome to NYC. He then took a chair, knocked me across the head, and I was out cold. The count out was completely unnecessary. The 22:00 bout got a B- rating, but I lost again which is bound to cost me spirit. [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I hadn't even gotten my schedule yet, but I knew USPW was having their "Love To Burn" show tonight. But I won't be fighting. I did get some psychology tips from Java tonight though, which helped my skills improve. Can't complain about that! [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: WLW called my agent, they'd heard I've been doing well lately, and they wanted to offer me a tryout to see if they'd be able to fit me back in their rotation! I figured what the f---, why not? I loved working in Japan, and I could stand to see an overness boost there. Here's my schedule for the month: Week 1 Saturday: MOSC Scars and Stripes Week 2 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace - AUDITION Week 2 Friday: 4C Dissident Movement Week 3 Monday: NYCW Hell or High Water /OR/ ROF Against All Odds /OR/ WLW Rest In Peace Week 3 Tuesday: 21CW Hard Times Week 4 Monday: WLW Rest In Peace Week 4: Saturday: CZCW Kick Start Here's my current information: Career Record: 24-22 Current Lifestyle: Paying My Dues Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]EMPLOYMENT[/b] 21st Century Wrestling: Midcarder (Babyface) - $80 per appearance (242 days) Canadian Charisma Championship Combat: Opener (Heel) - $40 per appearance (526 days) Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $43 per appearance (55 days left) Men of Steel Combat: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $40 per appearance (141 days) New York City Wrestling: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $32 per appearance (337 days) Ring of Fire: Main Eventer (Babyface) - $80 per appearance (337 days) United States Pro Wrestling: Opener (Heel) - $40 per appearance (86 days) World Level Wrestling: Not Assigned (Babyface) - NO PAY (First Appearance / 90 Days) [b]OVERNESS[/b] US: 7 (+1) Canada: 2 (-1) Japan: 12 UK: 11(-1) Europe: 5 [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 8 (-3) Stamina: 20 Looks: 18 Power: 23 Toughness: 27 Respect: 5 Technique: 15 Charisma: 23 (+1) Speed: 12 Microphone: 28 (+2) Psychology: 62 (+5) Safety: 21

[b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: Time for MOSC Scars and Stripes! I'm in the SIXTH SEGMENT, one of my best positions in a card ever for the fed … fighting Joey "The Breeze" Beauchamp, a ****y heel who is also a decent high flier. And it is in a fight style I've never been part of before, a 1 vs 1 Tables (One Fall) match. Falls count anywhere, so that's also new. What wasn't new was that I lost, ten minutes in, when Beauchamp threw me through the table, ending the match. The match drew an E rating, disappointing indeed. [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Audition time! It's me versus Matsuo, an untalented technical worker who is 3-3, to determine whether I get a job! My strategy was simple. I took him out of the ring, beat the f--- out of him, crippled him with a finisher or two, rolled him back into the ring, and then got his submission with the Champagne Breakfast, at the 8:00 mark! The match got a C rating. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: I improved in psychology, due to tips I got from Fox Mask, and I'm told that Matsuo was really generous when praising me to the staff of WLW. But I also hear others tore me down, and whether I'll get a job is a question … they didn't call me back until afternoon (good or bad sign, it's hard to tell). As soon as I got there, however, it was clear. No job for me. I swear! What the f---? I don't know what gives, but to have this many secret enemies within one fed is really bothersome. [b][i]FRIDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on 4C Dissident Movement, in your second match, we submit for your approval Johnny Darko vs. Julian Watson, a young grappler who has put up a 6-4 record since his July '05 debut. Originally I'd wanted to start slow, then build to my best moves, but damn, this guy's a tough sonofa*****! He tried to pin me thirty seconds in, so I had to abandon that plan. We both went at each others' throat, trying to gun for the kill, and in the process I'd say we put on a pretty good fight, being at least close to evenly matched! I didn't give him even a shot at a possible pin until 14:00 in after that, and he messed it up … but a minute later he stole my "Dark Lightning" move and cut the back of my head open! Time to kill or be killed … but it didn't happen. Instead, this turned into a fight where both of us were hurting, and neither could get off a finisher. Either I'd pin him, he'd pin me, or this could go on a while. He tried to pin me again at 24:00 off a botched Flying Knee off the rope, but I slipped out. Then he stunned me with a perfectly applied STF out of nowhere, and I could do nothing but submit. The match was rated a B, one of my best matches EVER … [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: I had to choose between NYCW and ROF, and I'm told NYCW is the better known of the two (though who could tell? They're both small). I would have preferred to show up to ROF, where I'm a main eventer, but don't want to come off like an ass, so here I am … and I have yet another match against Merle O'Curle … will this be the time I beat him? No … it was a terrible match, in which I tried everything, and still got stumped in the end with a submission. The 14:00 match was given a D-rating.

[b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: Time for 21CW Hard Times! And they're showing me some faith by booking me in their upper midcard match against Fox Mask in a 1x1 match! I knew I was in for a tough bout, but I didn't think I'd spend the first three minutes completely on defense! And even when I got out of that little mess, I wasn't hitting things very well, the crowd had me a total wreck. But at 6:30 or so, I decided I had to make a move … I caught Fox Mask unaware, threw him from the ring, climbed the rope, and did a perfect bomb on him! Followed it with the Welcome to NYC and a splash, all outside the ring, and I had him tiring quickly! That was all I got done outside the ring though before Fox regained his composure and dragged me back in. But the damage was done. I made some good moves, and thought I had him on the ropes, but I slipped up a Frehley's Comet and got pinned. This 12:00 bout earned a C+ rating … the fans weren't exactly enthused, but they could tell how hard I was working, even though I lost. [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: I got mic tips from Nick Adams last night that helped improve my skills! [b][u]April 2006[/b][/u]: Week 4 [b][i]SATURDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight I'm involved in CZCW's Kick Start! Or I think I am … they told me that they want me to come in early to talk contract … they initially offered me six months, but I talked them into a full year, at $47 per show (a $4 raise per appearance). I like the way they've been pushing me, so I signed on the line. The new contract will take effect immidately! Anyway, on to the show … they decided to not include me in the card tonight since I had negotiations, and for all they knew I might have chosen to tell them to blow a goat and walked out … not that I, Mr. Nice, would ever pull THAT on a fed, would I? Anyway, I went and watched the show (Cliff Anderson got me great seats up front for myself and some friends) and got blitzed off my ass. Sometimes a night off can be the best f---ing thing ever! [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: First day of the month, and I'm heading in for USPW's Dissident Movement! But I don't get to do anything, they too chose to give me the day off. Here's the schedule for the rest of the month (Sophie had it pinned to my door when I flew back late tonight: Week 2 Thursday: MOSC Goin' Crazy Week 3 Monday: NYCW Deadly Game /OR/ ROF Showtime! Week 3 Tuesday: CZCW Guilty Pleasure Week 3 Friday: 4C Violent Content Week 4 Saturday: 21CW Civil War [b][i]SUNDAY[/i][/b]: Thanks to my training regimen, my charisma and mic skills improved by a point. After talking to both my mentor and my personal trainer, I've revised my training to work on skills related to power, speed and technique, something I'd like to keep up for the next six months or so at the very least. I believe these areas need improvement, if I want to be able to develop and win matches, something that has become notably more difficult. My psychology is now well past 60%,and nearly everything else is past 20%, while my technique is at 15% and my speed is at 12%. My trainer agreed, and tried to say he'd tried to focus me on these areas before. Trainers, always wanting more credit … [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]THURSDAY[/i][/b]: Tonight on MOSC Goin' Crazy, I'll be fighting Ripper Cuthill (4-2) who plays a vampiric character … he's one creepy s.o.b., I'll tell you. I've heard he's very conservative in the ring, which means I'll be hitting him with my tough moves early to keep him off his toes. He won't try anything risky against me, so I'll make sure he can't hit his usual suspects either. Six minutes in, I hit my new patented move, "The Here's Johnny!", which (as my trainer puts it) simulates being hit by a car at about twenty m.p.h. … I've worked on this move for MONTHS, and this was the first time I pulled it off … it devastated Ripper. Then I hit the Dark Lightning, the move that my new move is mostly replacing (since I've now seen dozens of people copy the DL in matches around the US) … still, my plan backfired, as I wasn't able to do what my trainer told me. "If you're fighting Cuthill," he said, "don't let him pin you EVER! He'll keep you on that mat until he does!" I should have listened … because it happened 11:00 in, and the match came to an end with another loss. But the rating was C+, so all isn't terrible. Still, it sucks to be 25-27, and I know my spirit's gonna take a hit … and there's not much more to f---ing hit! [u][b]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/i][/b]: Last time I had to choose between NYCW and ROF, I got a D-rated match that really blew. Tonight I'm breaching etiquette and going with ROF, who are as far as I'm concerned an equal promotion (who are pushing me harder). Sure enough, I get a main event TITLE MATCH against Menace, a fighter I've wanted a shot at for a while now! He's 12-5, a rookie monster, who has gotten over (27 in the UK, 20 in Europe, 20 in Australia) due to his size and look. He's still learning the ropes through, so I want to see if I can get back into a groove and beat someone like him for a change. He's got higher spirit than I, so maybe that would help boost mine if I knock him flat. Oh, and did I mention this is a TITLE MATCH? Damn straight! If I win, I become the ROF Champion! The only limit is the 60:00 time limit. And I've never (healthily) lasted that long in the ring anyway. He kept pulling cheat moves early, and (growing frustrated) I nailed him 7:00 in with a "Here's Johnny" that turned things around a bit. A splash, followed by the Welcome to NYC, and I found myself in a groove! a Kikkewa Flying Knee put him in low energy mode, and we were finally even again at 8:00! I hit another perfect "Here's Johnny" at 10:00, but he kept wearing me down with body shots! At 11:00 he pinned me out of the blue, with a double underhook facebuster … I left the ring dejected, I'd never seen it coming. The match got a C+, but I'm no champion. I've lost so many matches lately, I'm starting to wonder if I have what it takes … Of course after the match, I learned that Menace has successfully defended that bloody title SEVEN TIMES. So maybe I just need to prep hard and hope for a rematch. [b][i]TUESDAY[/i][/b]: CZCW Guilty Pleasure time! I'm being challenged by Remmy Skye in match #4! This one was a tough matchup, until I cracked his head with a solid Here's Johnny, and then flooded him with slam after slam after slam from every side, and at 18:00 he was truly suffering (head: 452, Body: 995, Arms: 795, Legs: 774) giving me a serious body advantage! I dragged him outside of the ring, then hit him with another Here's Johnny! Welcome to NYC! He's reeling … I pull him back into the ring, and I don't think he has the power for finishers anymore! Heeeeeeeere's Johnny! Welcome to NYC! Welcome to NYC! He tried to turn a dread splash on me, but was too slow to pin me, I just rolled him off … Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny! Dread Splash! I keep waiting for a medical DQ, Dread Splash! Welcome to NYC! 26:00 … I put him in a sleeperhold, then hit him with the full nelson butt bomb! Kikkewa Flying Knee! Welcome to NYC … … and THERE IT IS! Medical DQ! The ref deemed Remmy unable to put up a defense! The match ended after 27 minutes, with a B rating, tying my best rating EVER! [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/i][/b]: As if winning that match by DQ wasn't good enough, my mic skills improved thanks to advice I got from American Elemental!

[b][u]April 2006[/b][/u]: Week 4 [b][i]SATURDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight I'm involved in CZCW's Kick Start! Or I think I am … they told me that they want me to come in early to talk contract … they initially offered me six months, but I talked them into a full year, at $47 per show (a $4 raise per appearance). I like the way they've been pushing me, so I signed on the line. The new contract will take effect immidately! Anyway, on to the show … they decided to not include me in the card tonight since I had negotiations, and for all they knew I might have chosen to tell them to blow a goat and walked out … not that I, Mr. Nice, would ever pull THAT on a fed, would I? Anyway, I went and watched the show (Cliff Anderson got me great seats up front for myself and some friends) and got blitzed off my ass. Sometimes a night off can be the best f---ing thing ever! [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 1 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: First day of the month, and I'm heading in for USPW's Dissident Movement! But I don't get to do anything, they too chose to give me the day off. Here's the schedule for the rest of the month (Sophie had it pinned to my door when I flew back late tonight: Week 2 Thursday: MOSC Goin' Crazy Week 3 Monday: NYCW Deadly Game /OR/ ROF Showtime! Week 3 Tuesday: CZCW Guilty Pleasure Week 3 Friday: 4C Violent Conduct Week 4 Saturday: 21CW Civil War [b][i]SUNDAY[/b][/i]: Thanks to my training regimen, my charisma and mic skills improved by a point. After talking to both my mentor and my personal trainer, I've revised my training to work on skills related to power, speed and technique, something I'd like to keep up for the next six months or so at the very least. I believe these areas need improvement, if I want to be able to develop and win matches, something that has become notably more difficult. My psychology is now well past 60%,and nearly everything else is past 20%, while my technique is at 15% and my speed is at 12%. My trainer agreed, and tried to say he'd tried to focus me on these areas before. Trainers, always wanting more credit … [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 2 [b][i]THURSDAY[/b][/i]: Tonight on MOSC Goin' Crazy, I'll be fighting Ripper Cuthill (4-2) who plays a vampiric character … he's one creepy s.o.b., I'll tell you. I've heard he's very conservative in the ring, which means I'll be hitting him with my tough moves early to keep him off his toes. He won't try anything risky against me, so I'll make sure he can't hit his usual suspects either. Six minutes in, I hit my new patented move, "The Here's Johnny!", which (as my trainer puts it) simulates being hit by a car at about twenty m.p.h. … I've worked on this move for MONTHS, and this was the first time I pulled it off … it devastated Ripper. Then I hit the Dark Lightning, the move that my new move is mostly replacing (since I've now seen dozens of people copy the DL in matches around the US) … still, my plan backfired, as I wasn't able to do what my trainer told me. "If you're fighting Cuthill," he said, "don't let him pin you EVER! He'll keep you on that mat until he does!" I should have listened … because it happened 11:00 in, and the match came to an end with another loss. But the rating was C+, so all isn't terrible. Still, it sucks to be 25-27, and I know my spirit's gonna take a hit … and there's not much more to f---ing hit! [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 3 [b][i]MONDAY[/b][/i]: Last time I had to choose between NYCW and ROF, I got a D-rated match that really blew. Tonight I'm breaching etiquette and going with ROF, who are as far as I'm concerned an equal promotion (who are pushing me harder). Sure enough, I get a main event TITLE MATCH against Menace, a fighter I've wanted a shot at for a while now! He's 12-5, a rookie monster, who has gotten over (27 in the UK, 20 in Europe, 20 in Australia) due to his size and look. He's still learning the ropes through, so I want to see if I can get back into a groove and beat someone like him for a change. He's got higher spirit than I, so maybe that would help boost mine if I knock him flat. Oh, and did I mention this is a TITLE MATCH? Damn straight! If I win, I become the ROF Champion! The only limit is the 60:00 time limit. And I've never (healthily) lasted that long in the ring anyway. He kept pulling cheat moves early, and (growing frustrated) I nailed him 7:00 in with a "Here's Johnny" that turned things around a bit. A splash, followed by the Welcome to NYC, and I found myself in a groove! a Kikkewa Flying Knee put him in low energy mode, and we were finally even again at 8:00! I hit another perfect "Here's Johnny" at 10:00, but he kept wearing me down with body shots! At 11:00 he pinned me out of the blue, with a double underhook facebuster … I left the ring dejected, I'd never seen it coming. The match got a C+, but I'm no champion. I've lost so many matches lately, I'm starting to wonder if I have what it takes … Of course after the match, I learned that Menace has successfully defended that bloody title SEVEN TIMES. So maybe I just need to prep hard and hope for a rematch. [b][i]TUESDAY[/b][/i]: CZCW Guilty Pleasure time! I'm being challenged by Remmy Skye in match #4! This one was a tough matchup, until I cracked his head with a solid Here's Johnny, and then flooded him with slam after slam after slam from every side, and at 18:00 he was truly suffering (head: 452, Body: 995, Arms: 795, Legs: 774) giving me a serious body advantage! I dragged him outside of the ring, then hit him with another Here's Johnny! Welcome to NYC! He's reeling … I pull him back into the ring, and I don't think he has the power for finishers anymore! Heeeeeeeere's Johnny! Welcome to NYC! Welcome to NYC! He tried to turn a dread splash on me, but was too slow to pin me, I just rolled him off … Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny! Dread Splash! I keep waiting for a medical DQ, Dread Splash! Welcome to NYC! 26:00 … I put him in a sleeperhold, then hit him with the full nelson butt bomb! Kikkewa Flying Knee! Welcome to NYC … … and THERE IT IS! Medical DQ! The ref deemed Remmy unable to put up a defense! The match ended after 27 minutes, with a B rating, tying my best rating EVER! [b][i]WEDNESDAY[/b][/i]: As if winning that match by DQ wasn't good enough, my mic skills improved thanks to advice I got from American Elemental! [b][i]FRIDAY[/b][/i]: A third match in a week? Excellent! I like to keep busy! Tonight I'm on the scene for 4C Violent Conduct, and will be part of a four on four match … Jett, E, Gremlin and myself vs. Shark, Poison, Youngblood and Watson. I did much of the work in getting the pin on Julian Watson, who got stunned by an early pair of Here's Johnny blows, followed by a hard case of Randallism, that led to the pin at 12:00! The match drew a C+ rating. [b][i]SUNDAY[/b][/i]: My technique and speed improved a notch today, thanks to my training plan. [b][u]May 2006[/u][/b]: Week 4 [b][i]SATURDAY[/b][/i]: I don't have a match tonight on 21CW Civil War. So I'll finish out my first year as a worker in style, by watching the match from the cheap seats, surrounded by all the fans who don't know who the f--- I am. Ain't life sweet?

[b][u]WORKER SUMMARY[/u][/b] JOHNNY DARKO ([i]YEAR 1[/i]) Record: 27-28 Overall Morale: Top of the World Lifestyle Morale: Happy Overness Morale: Happy Finance Morale: Happy [b]EMPLOYMENT[/b] 21st Century Wrestling: Midcarder (Babyface) - $80 per appearance (187 days) Canadian Charisma Championship Combat: Opener (Heel) - $40 per appearance (471 days) Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $47 per appearance (335 days left) Men of Steel Combat: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $40 per appearance (86 days) New York City Wrestling: Low Midcard (Babyface) - $32 per appearance (282 days) Ring of Fire: Main Eventer (Babyface) - $80 per appearance (282 days) United States Pro Wrestling: Opener (Heel) - $40 per appearance (31 days) [b]OVERNESS[/b] (in [b]BOLD[/b] is the +/- for the [b]YEAR[/b]) US: 8 (+1) [b]+8[/b] Canada: 5 (+3) [b]+5[/b] Japan: 12 (--) [b]+12[/b] UK: 11 (--) [b]+11[/b] Europe: 5 (--) [b]+5[/b] [b]SKILLS AND ABILITIES[/b] Spirit: 9 (+1) [b]-1[/b] Stamina: 20 (--) [b]+3[/b] Looks: 18 (--) [b]--[/b] Power: 23 (--) [b]+5[/b] Toughness: 28 (+1) [b]+6[/b] Respect: 6 (+1) [b]+6[/b] Technique: 17 (+2) [b]+5[/b] Charisma: 24 (+1) [b]+9[/b] Speed: 14 (+2) [b]+10[/b] Microphone: 31 (+3) [b]+19 [/b] Psychology: 67 (+5) [b]+57[/b] Safety: 22 (+1) [b]+8[/b] [b]FINANCES[/b] Currently Available: $5,883 Earnings since Jan 1: $717 Spendings since Jan 1: $2,500 Profits since Jan 1: -$1,783 Profits during 2005: -$2,334 Total Profits: -$4,117 Something's got to give … because even on the cheapest lifestyle ($500 per month) I'll be completely broke in about fifteen months if this rate of loss keeps up. So my goal is clear. I need to show enough improvement in the next year to either get major verbal contract raises, or I need to get a written deal somewhere worth a couple thousand a month to make up my losses.

Archived