Storyline heat calculation

Hi,

How is storyline heat calculated?

i currently has a storyline with a heat rating of 59

I have 4 segments related to this storyline which have acheived 58, 58, 77 and 52 (in order from past to most recent)

how do these ratings end up as a current heat of 59? is it an average?

if i get another segment rated 80 would this boost it up to 80 or would it be lower?

if i then follow this up with a rating of 60 would the heat drop back to 60 or would it not drop by as much due to the previous 80 keeping it high?

i'm struggling to gain repeated high segment ratings by trying to keep the segments different and fresh with different workers who may not be as good eg. allowing a major role star to squash an unrecognisable. unforunately these types of angles are killing my ratings and therefore storyline heat.

is there a road agent note i can use which means a lower workers performance rating will be negated in the segment rating calculation so it does not bring my match rating down and is mainly rated on the squashing performance of my star and therefore higher?

Thanks