Nov. 97 Database Conversion

I went through most of the conversion steps for a '16 Mod to TEW 2020- Montreal Prelude (Nov. 97). However the data check showed 1 critical error. "Eric Canyon has a starting absence , but is inactive." I am not sure how to fix this. Please help if possible. Thank you.

If you go into the editor and find "starting absences", and there is a record with his name, delete it, and you should be good to go. I'm not 100% sure what "inactive" is, but if you want to keep the starting absence, it might be worth checking his individual worker record in the database and seeing if he's set as "Left The Business". Changing that to active should remove the error, just as deleting the starting absence would.

If you go into the editor and find "starting absences", and there is a record with his name, delete it, and you should be good to go. I'm not 100% sure what "inactive" is, but if you want to keep the starting absence, it might be worth checking his individual worker record in the database and seeing if he's set as "Left The Business". Changing that to active should remove the error, just as deleting the starting absence would.

Not trying to be a pest lol. But, 2020 is the first time i'm playing TEW. Not sure where I'd find "Starting Absences?" I can't find an "Eric Canyon anywhere where I search for items. Hope it's not error that can't be fixed lol. Thanks.

Go into the editor (on the main screen it is the button with two tools) In the current section drop down select starting absences. Go through those to find the one for Eric Canyon, then delete it. it may not have his name on it so you might have to open each one to figure out which is his.