1998 Save-Kurt Angle?

First of all TEW 2020 is my first encounter with the series. So far, this game is SO MUCH FUN. Just wondering while using the ART OF WAR MOD ( set in '98 as you likely know; it would be cool if I could use Kurt Angle. He's not found when I search the database. I tried to import him from another DB, but it says his name is already in use? I couldn't find him on the developmental circuit either. Thank you.

Could just be a glitch in the conversion. You could always change his name in the database you're trying to import him from. Then if the original Angle does pop up simply turn him inactive.

However since you're new to the game when you say 'search the database' do you mean just the list of workers or the actual in game editor? He may be set to debut at a later date (Some mod makers put his debut later than when he technically entered wrestling)

Could just be a glitch in the conversion. You could always change his name in the database you're trying to import him from. Then if the original Angle does pop up simply turn him inactive.

However since you're new to the game when you say 'search the database' do you mean just the list of workers or the actual in game editor? He may be set to debut at a later date (Some mod makers put his debut later than when he technically entered wrestling)

I think I was in the actual Editor . So as you go along people who currently aren't in the game, just show up? That's really cool, and thanks for your response.

You should still be able to find workers even if they've yet to debut however. Double check the in game editor just to be sure. Under workers.

It is possible Kurt Angle is used in the 'worker names' section but isn't in the database as a worker for whatever reason. Might be worth checking that also. As the name being in the database even if the worker isn't, may stop the import from working.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SilkySlimer" data-cite="SilkySlimer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50551" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You should still be able to find workers even if they've yet to debut however. Double check the in game editor just to be sure. Under workers. <p> </p><p> It is possible Kurt Angle is used in the 'worker names' section but isn't in the database as a worker for whatever reason. Might be worth checking that also. As the name being in the database even if the worker isn't, may stop the import from working.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thanks again, I just started a new game (made some bad booking decisions anyway lol.) I was able to add Kurt ( and Stephanie McMahon too ) through the Editor. Looking forward to the new game.</p>