Xtreme Wrestling Zone - The Diary of and old TNA Promoter

Hey, this is my first attempt at a dynasty and some things I write is happends in my game and the things I write between [] will just be some fast facts and that sorta things. Well, let's start the dynasty now.. Hey guys, My name is Marcus Ohlsson, I quit my job as the head booker of TNA Wrestling in August. In September I started my own promotion called Xtreme Wrestling Zone, XWZ for short. I choosed the name XWZ because I wrestled in a small backyard promotion in my homeland, Sweden with that name when I was younger. Well, I quickly called some of my old friends from the days when I used to wrestle and asked them if they wanted to take a chance of their lifetime. It would be harder than I thought to get a good roster. Sadly, all of my friends from Sweden all had great jobs and didnt want to take their chance, so I called some of the guys from the TNA roster, those I had became friends with that is. Some of them reccomended some smaller and almost unknown guys for me on the indys. Some of them was famous indy guys, some of them was from japan. The fourth week of september had come and I was ready to put on my first show ever. I was really glad. [Okey, I started this game in January 2006, I took TNA to global and I decided to resign and start my own promotion. That was in August, and now in game time I'm in Week 1 of March, so up to then it will only be some fast results] The results of my first show called "XWZ New York Mayhem", oddly enough, the event was in New York in the Amazura Concert Hall. I decided to have a small tournamet to crown the new XWZ Champion, the four guys who where in it where Chris Hamrick, Bobby Roode, EZ Money & John Walters. [b]Matches:[/b]Openers first, Main Event Last Bas Rutten def. Erick Stevens Eric Mastrocola def. Gary Steele Eddie Kingston def. Antonio Banks The Precher and the Gentlemen (Anthony Michaels & Antonio Mestre) def. The Crucial Point (Kid Nichols & Carl Leduc) for the XWZ Tag Team titles Joey Ryan def. Josh Daniels Chris Hamrick def. Bobby Roode John Walters def. EZ Money Lex Lovett def. Shad Gaspard Georges St. Pierre def. Evan Tanner for the XWZ Iron Man title John Walters def. Chris Hamrick for the XWZ Heavyweight title. So, the first event was over, and it got a fairly good review at C+. So, what to do now? Hire more wrestlers and plan for the next event, XWZ American Showdown which would be held at Ricardo Montenez Ballroom in Puertio Rico. [B]Matches:[/B] Antonio Banks def. Gary Steele The Preacher and the Gentlemen (Anthony Michaels & Antonio Mestre def. The Super Dudes (Shad Gaspard & Erick Stevens) to retain their XWZ Tag Team titles Toshiyuki Matsuda def. Bas Rutten Joey Ryan def. Eric Mastrocola Lex Lovett def. Randy Couture Josh Daniels def. Matt Hughes Satoshi Kojima def. Evan Tanner and Georges St. Pierre for the XWZ Iron Man title Bobby Roode def. EZ Money John Walters def. Chris Hamrick This was worse than New York Mayhem as this only did a C- rating. We saw the debut of the Japanese Power team that would go on and dominate the XWZ for months, Kojima Satoshi & Matsuda Toshiyuki. The next event was in the month of November called XWZ European Journey at a new-record low attendance of 31 people showing up in Teleborgshallen in Sweden. [b]Matches:[/b] The Crucial Point (Kid Nichols & Carl Leduc) def. The Preacher and the Gentlemen (Anthony Michaels & Antonio Mestre) Antonio Banks def. Erick Stevens Eric Mastrocola def. Eddie Kingston Toshiyuki Matsuda def. Gary Steele Josh Daniels def. Shad Gaspard Joey Ryan def. Chris Hamrick Satoshi Kojima def. Bobby Roode to retain his Iron Man title John Walters def. EZ money to retain his XWZ Heavyweight title This event was as good or bad if u want as the last as it also did a C- rating. As the month of December walked right in I found myself with a 1:00 am 30 minutes show on National Pride TV that shows all over the U.S. called XWZ PayBack! That and much more in my next post.

So, it's Monday, Week 1 in the December month, I've got my first PayBack! taping tonight, I think that I have a good card for tonight and should get some good ratings. The show will be held in Dickens Athletic Center in Great Lakes [b]Matches:[/B] Toshiyuki Matsuda def. Gary Steele Josh Daniels def. M-Dogg 20 Satoshi Kojima def. John Walters The first PayBack showed the debut of M-Dogg 20 and the still undefeated Japanese Kojima Satoshi & Matsuda Toshiyuki. It got the best rating since my first show, an C+. The second XWZ PayBack! would be held in the Burr Gym in the Mid Atlantic area. [b]Matches:[/b] The Crucial Point (Carl Leduc & Kid Nichols) def. The Mafia (Vennis De Marco & Chris Colione) Shad Gaspard def. Lex Lovett Satoshi Kojima def. Ruffy Silverstein So, not so much to say about that show, it got a C, so I was rather happy. The third taping would be a memorable as the XWZ got a new Heavyweight Champion. [B]Matches:[/B] The Crucial Point (Kid Nichols & Carl Leduc) def. The Preacher & The Gentlemen (Antonio Mestre & Anthony Michaels) Toshiyuki Matsuda def. Elmer Brown Satoshi Kojima def. John Walters So, to recap, at this moment Satoshi Kojima is the XWZ Heavyweight Champion, he's also the Iron Man champion and The Crucial Point - Kid Nichols & Carl Leduc are the tag team champion. The night before the fourth and final PayBack! taping for the month of the december, Satoshi Kojima decided to vacate the Iron Man title as he felt that it wouldnt be defended so much as the Heavyweight title. So, on the monday night evening we saw a new Iron Man champion. [b]Matches:[/b] Antonio Banks def. Erick Stevens Chris Hamrick def. Bobby Roode Toshiyuki Matsuda Won a battle royal for the vacated XWZ Iron Man title So, for the last show of the year, The XWZ Christmas Blood the japanese had been undefeated, how long would this last? XWZ Christmas Blood was held at the Melody Tent in the New England area. [B]Matches:[/B] Antonio Mestre def. Erick Stevens The Crucial Point (Kid Nichols & Carl Leduc def. The Mafia (Vennis De Marco & Chris Colione) to retain the XWZ Tag Team titles Conrad Kennedy III def. Elmer Brown Gary Steele def. Antonio Banks Eddie Kingston def. Eric Mastrocola Bas Rutten def. Anthony Michaels M-Dogg 20 def. Lex Lovett Toshiyuki Matsuda def. Josh Daniels to retain the XWZ Iron Man title Bobby Roode def. EZ Money Chris Hamrick def. Ruffy Silverstein Satoshi Kojima def. John Walters [In the next post I will write about something sad that happened to XWZ, and hopefully I'll be in march by the end of that post]

Archived