Any tips on booking a deathmatch company?

I've never tried deathmatch stuff before TEW 2020, and I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew here. Started a new company in America and all my matches got ratings in the 20s for my first event. I hired basically everyone available who had decent Hardcore skill. Still increased my popularity because we're Insignificant but I don't know how long that will work.

My main issue is I have no idea how to work the crowd. I'm using the Gory Hardcore product so EVERY match has to be Deathmatch, Hardcore, Wild Brawl, Car Crash, or Mayhem. How do I warm up and cool down a crowd when it's nonstop like that?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="heilyeah" data-cite="heilyeah" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50592" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've never tried deathmatch stuff before TEW 2020, and I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew here. Started a new company in America and all my matches got ratings in the 20s for my first event. I hired basically everyone available who had decent Hardcore skill. Still increased my popularity because we're Insignificant but I don't know how long that will work.<p> </p><p> My main issue is I have no idea how to work the crowd. I'm using the Gory Hardcore product so EVERY match has to be Deathmatch, Hardcore, Wild Brawl, Car Crash, or Mayhem. How do I warm up and cool down a crowd when it's nonstop like that?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1. 20 rated matches in a 0 pop company isn't bad.</p><p> 2. warm/cool a crowd with hot angles</p><p> 3. what are the industry/economy in the US?</p><p> </p><p> *edit: 4. is your product on or off trend?</p>

<p>First of all you need to build the crowd in the right way.</p><p> </p><p>

If you're using the default ME focus:</p><p> </p><p>

3rd best show of the night gets put as your opener. Book it as a Mayhem as that will help build the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Your next however many matches should pretty much go linerally in order of quality as best as you can estimate. If you put in some hot angles here and there that will help boost your crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

2nd best match goes in the penultimate slot and your best match caps it off. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The key is YOU CAN TAKE THE PENALTIES if you have to. But in a 6 match show it should go:</p><p> </p><p>

Mayhem -> Mayhem -> Brawl/Car crash -> Brawl/Car Crash -> Brawl/Car Crash -> Deathmatch</p>