Irritated/isolated workers help

Anyone have any tips or suggest any help when it comes to helping a irritated worker.

I gave rowdy piper and Jimmy snuka stern warnings due to dug related incidents.

Several wrestlers was angry and irritated due to this..

How to I make these wrestlers moods better and help counter act the irritation.

Also how to get a worker less isolated backstage????

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="the_crippler_2004" data-cite="the_crippler_2004" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50611" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any tips or suggest any help when it comes to helping a irritated worker.<p> </p><p> I gave rowdy piper and Jimmy snuka stern warnings due to dug related incidents. </p><p> </p><p> Several wrestlers was angry and irritated due to this.. </p><p> </p><p> How to I make these wrestlers moods better and help counter act the irritation. </p><p> </p><p> Also how to get a worker less isolated backstage????</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Isolated usually means you brought in someone who speaks a language you don't have anywhere else on your roster. The solution here is to hire a few more people who speak their language or have positive relationships with them. This will give them a little clique they can hang out in and that will speed up the rate they learn the language. The other solution is just wack on English or w/e in the editor for that worker. </p><p> </p><p> irritated guys are generally people who didn't want to job, or you fired one of their bros. Give them a week or two off and don't do anything that would upset them for a while and it will go back to normal. You don't have to be super worried IMO until they get Angry.</p>